List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5658628, Replies: 65535
    « 7480 7481 7482 7483 7484 7485 7486 7487 7488 7489 7490 » »| page:
    #74841   2013/11/17 10:19AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LanteChick

The HNY insider dropped this tidbit on Friday....when asked about Lante and Ben.

Think two-part reveal.

The viewers learn the truth first and that is coming up soon I believe.

Unless RC sped up the pacing again,the reveal to Lulu/Dante is not until next year.

-Happy New Year

#74842   2013/11/17 02:08PM
    Janeway

:) Lantechick, I want to grab you through this screen and kiss you!! (& you too Daisy). I am thinking about this a whole new way.

I have really been re-thinking about the events this week and have made a resolution to focus on the great story that Dom and Emme have been given to play. The pain, angst and moral dilemma is what they do this for. Lante on the front burner. How will they deal with losing Connie, but also what happened in this trial. Dante the moral cop who does the right thing, and Lulu the Spencer who grew up with a father on the other side of the law. They have always had their differences now they must work them out. Does it pull them together or apart. Hints coming about their real child, will they be a family. Will people come understand and forgive Lulu's actions? Will Dante? Great drama for them.

I will not read anymore rumors from "insiders" who talk about Lulu recasts or splitting up and pairing our Dante & Lulu with others. Or cheating (that is the only thing that would Pi$$ me off).

I am going to have faith that Lante angst is just that and our Lante will come through it in the end. I am in it for the long haul. I love Dom and I would watch him read the phone book, but according to MO and Lisa he has some incredible stuff coming up. I think he and Emme work great together and I look forward to more.

Hope ya'll are having a great weekend. Ready for Lante Monday!!

#74843   2013/11/17 04:10PM
    Lulu Lover

I'm very happy that the GIANTS WIN!!!

#74844   2013/11/18 01:36AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

#74845   2013/11/18 03:21AM
    sclcardiac

Good morning everyone! Hope your Monday is a tolerable one and that you have a nice week ahead! I'm off to work, but have a good day! Looking forward to more Lante stuff today even if the custody battle is tough to watch!

#74846   2013/11/18 04:46AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu Lover: I'm very happy that the GIANTS WIN!!!

Congratulations on another great win for your Giants. Remember it's not how you start the season but how you finish the season. Maybe your Giants are on their way to finishing the season big.

#74847   2013/11/18 04:49AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote LovinMyLife: Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all are well on their way to enjoying a weekend filled with friends, family, fun, food and football. Cloudy and rainy here in my little corner of Virginia which thankfully negates any plans I had with a rake and the leaves.

I will be writing, calling, commenting and voting this weekend. Please find some time in your busy day to show some LuLu/Dante/Lante love and support.

Happy Saturday everyone - enjoy your life.

I spent some time yesterday too writing to tptb,DZ,ER and called/voted.....anybody else have some time,drop a little support.

GH comment line: 323-671-4583

Mailing Address:

General Hospital
    c/o Abc-TV
    4151 Prospect Ave
    Hollywood CA

Twitter:

@GeneralHospital
    @carlivatiron
    @valentinifrank
    @dom_zamprogna
    @EmmeRylan

Thanks for providing this contact information.

Hope all are able to find some time in their busy schedules to show some LuLu/Dante/Lante love and support by calling, writing, commenting, voting and posting some Lante LOVE.

#74848   2013/11/18 04:54AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Axl Rose:
    Quote Axl Rose: If Lante do go through a really rough patch in their marriage then I wonder if it will lead to one of them cheating on the other one, either Lulu ends up cheating on Dante or Dante ends up cheating on Lulu, either way I just hope and pray that it doesn't happen but if it does then I can honestly say that Lante have done this to themselves because of the whole custody battle with Connie

But if baby Ben is Lulu and Dante's son, then I wonder how Nikolas will feel about Britt then? Because Lulu is Nikolas' sister after all and Ben would be Nikolas' nephew and Britt having his nephew, I can't see Nikolas forgiving Britt for making a fool out of him

I have been wondering this myself. I believe this is part of the reason Nik is involved with Britch so he can uncover the information that Ben is actually the son of his sister LuLu.

I do believe they are portraying Nik as rather unaware and foolish. I personally do not like Nik and Britch together as I really like the character of Nik, have no use for Britch and consider her a totally useless character. Also, on a more shallow note, TV is a visual medium and I like couples to look good together and in my opinion, they just do not compliment one another or look good together as a couple.

#74849   2013/11/18 04:57AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick: The HNY insider dropped this tidbit on Friday....when asked about Lante and Ben.

Think two-part reveal.

The viewers learn the truth first and that is coming up soon I believe.

Unless RC sped up the pacing again,the reveal to Lulu/Dante is not until next year.

-Happy New Year

Thanks for sharing this information.

Perhaps the reveal that Ben is indeed Lante's son is one of the things that will help them "work through" their issues individually and as a couple.

#74850   2013/11/18 05:01AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all are recovering from a very relaxing and restful weekend and are ready for a continuation of the courtroom drama.

Happy Monday everyone - enjoy your life.

« 7480 7481 7482 7483 7484 7485 7486 7487 7488 7489 7490 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list