List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5427254, Replies: 65535
    « 7423 7424 7425 7426 7427 7428 7429 7430 7431 7432 7433 » »| page:
    #74271   2013/10/28 11:58AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    Stronci

Poor Robin!!

#74272   2013/10/28 11:59AM
    Lulu Lover

LANTE TOMORROW!!! Lulu waits to go on the run. BAD LULU BAD!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/28 12:00PM
    #74273   2013/10/28 12:04PM
    LanteChick

Morgan/Ava on the floor after sex. He tells her whatever side she's on,he's on that side too. She saids "god help you"...he can't wait to see the look on his dads face when he see's what family he chose.

Sonny telling Olivia that when there is a problem,the problem needs to be eliminated....Hey Olivia,you remember that riiiight???

Julian/Carlos...Julian tells him that Sam is close to finding out who he is.

Sam/Silas...they tell her they know she knows this woman or that maybe she is her.

Julian/Carlos....Carlos tells Julian that the woman he loves is about to Marry someone else.

Sabrina comes to Kelly's ...Maxie tells her that she approves of her and Patrick. Maxie leaves to get ready for her baby coming home. Sabrina is excited about getting married.

Robin/Nicholas....she is longing to be with her family. Nik assures her that she will find a cure soon. She hopes its before Patrick's wedding to Sabrina.

Sabrina and Patrick...making wedding plans,he saids the sooner the better.

That's it for today!

#74274   2013/10/28 03:44PM
    Janeway

Thanks recappers! Wish I could have enjoyed GH these last few weeks , but I was missing Dante and Lante too much. Can't wait to see them back tomorrow!! I wonder if these scenes were filmed after Dom's mom passed and if it was hard to do emotional scenes. Either way, I know he is consummate professional and they will be awesome. Poor Dante dealing with loss of this beautiful baby girl and his wife in deep denial. I also hope with Dom back we will be seeing him more involved with the Jeromes and other crime story lines, missing hot cop Dante!!!

Agree that Lante are always held up to higher standard than all of the unsavory characters on the show. Have never understood the Lulu hate. I am sure Dante will convince Lulu that the Spencer method of going on the run with Connie is not the answer. I think that this will provide some conflict in the marriage, but some is needed otherwise they will get stale.

If it is any consolation to this board, my other board IMDB.com the reactions are very mixed and there is a lot of support and understanding for Lulu/Lante's position. There is also plenty of Maxie hate. I do think the writing is unfair, making Lulu too unsympathetic to prop Spixie. I hope it will swing back the other way. ER is doing an incredible job and it has been a lot for her to deal with all the haters and now people pi$$ed off at her character.

I don't think there is much doubt that Ben is theirs, but does anyone else think it is pretty silly that folks can't tell that he doesn't have a drop of Asian blood? Speaking of blood-was it odd to anyone else that Britt wanted Ben's blood checked when he got back to PC? Will that blood perhaps be confused with Connie's in a DNA test making folks think she is indeed Lante's? Wouldn't that be a fun twist LOL.

Can't wait for Lante's return tomorrow!

#74275   2013/10/28 05:00PM
    LanteChick

For those on twitter...get your tweet on tomorrow with Emme

Tweet LIVE with @EmmeRylan (Lulu) tomorrow at 2pm ET/11am PT! Use #AskGH to join the conversation.

#74276   2013/10/29 01:30AM
    Lulu Lover

Quote LanteChick: For those on twitter...get your tweet on tomorrow with Emme

Tweet LIVE with @EmmeRylan (Lulu) tomorrow at 2pm ET/11am PT! Use #AskGH to join the conversation.

#74277   2013/10/29 01:30AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

#74278   2013/10/29 04:53AM
    Caitie

Quote Janeway: Thanks recappers! Wish I could have enjoyed GH these last few weeks , but I was missing Dante and Lante too much. Can't wait to see them back tomorrow!! I wonder if these scenes were filmed after Dom's mom passed and if it was hard to do emotional scenes. Either way, I know he is consummate professional and they will be awesome. Poor Dante dealing with loss of this beautiful baby girl and his wife in deep denial. I also hope with Dom back we will be seeing him more involved with the Jeromes and other crime story lines, missing hot cop Dante!!!

Agree that Lante are always held up to higher standard than all of the unsavory characters on the show. Have never understood the Lulu hate. I am sure Dante will convince Lulu that the Spencer method of going on the run with Connie is not the answer. I think that this will provide some conflict in the marriage, but some is needed otherwise they will get stale.

If it is any consolation to this board, my other board IMDB.com the reactions are very mixed and there is a lot of support and understanding for Lulu/Lante's position. There is also plenty of Maxie hate. I do think the writing is unfair, making Lulu too unsympathetic to prop Spixie. I hope it will swing back the other way. ER is doing an incredible job and it has been a lot for her to deal with all the haters and now people pi$$ed off at her character.

I don't think there is much doubt that Ben is theirs, but does anyone else think it is pretty silly that folks can't tell that he doesn't have a drop of Asian blood? Speaking of blood-was it odd to anyone else that Britt wanted Ben's blood checked when he got back to PC? Will that blood perhaps be confused with Connie's in a DNA test making folks think she is indeed Lante's? Wouldn't that be a fun twist LOL.

Can't wait for Lante's return tomorrow!

Ah, Janeway - your posts always hit on topics which are of interest - or concern - to me.

1. Like you, I wish Dom/Dante would be featured more in other stories. If you all remember, when I was "here" regularly, I would always urge support for Lante, Lulu, Dante, Julie and Dom - and I fully meant that range of support! That was my mantra because I have always felt that characters create more interest and have greater longevity on a show if they appear in a variety of stories and with different characters. So, for Dom's and Dante's sake, I sincerely hope he gets to mix it up in other stories.

2. As for some marriage conflict - most definitely - the relationship needs some of this to grow interest in the couple.

3. And re the current "hate" for Lulu as a character, I agree that the timing sucks for ER when she is still not completely accepted by a number of fans, including some LuluFFs. However, that aside, the character is now getting what a long time LuluFF friend calls "typical Lulu writing." That it is happening now is not new and is something Julie also had to deal with (fortunately, for her, mostly before the ravages of twitter - had twitter been active during the abortion story, I expect she would have tarred, feathered and driven out of town). I remember an interview comment from Julie back in 2009 when she said re being shown some support: “That’s surprising – people don’t usually like Lulu.” So it appears that this has always been a cross that the character - and the actress playing her – has had to bear. It’s just that now the timing really sucks for Emme.

This doesn't make what is happening in the present right, but it does show the nature of soap fan reaction - and reminds that some characters are more polarizing than others - and that such polarization is often extended from the fictional realm to the real person playing the part.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/29 04:56AM
    #74279   2013/10/29 05:17AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote sclcardiac: Good Monday morning everyone! Hoping you all have a nice week ahead! I start my fall house cleaning today, so I won't be able to recap. I've gotta get started, but hope you all have a great day!

Oh, well good luck with that cleaning. I am not fond of cleaning whether it be Spring, Summer, Fall or Winter cleaning. In fact, that is what I am asking Santa for this year is a certificate for weekly maid service. Hope he delivers.

#74280   2013/10/29 05:20AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote LovinMyLife: Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all are recovering from a very restful and relaxing weekend and ready for a new week on GH. Does anyone know if this is the week of DZ's return. Really missing Lante.

Thanking those in advance who will be recapping and providing the comments during the "live" show - you are
    greatly appreciated.

Happy Monday everyone - enjoy your life.

Yes,we should see Dante tomorrow and Wednesday ....missing him!

Thanks for the information. So happy to have him back.

« 7423 7424 7425 7426 7427 7428 7429 7430 7431 7432 7433 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list