List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5487347, Replies: 65535
    « 7419 7420 7421 7422 7423 7424 7425 7426 7427 7428 7429 » »| page:
    #74231   2013/10/27 04:52AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LovinMyLife

LanteChick,

Thanks so much for providing the tweets, spoilers and contact information.

I have been voting, writing, and phoning this weekend.

#74232   2013/10/27 04:54AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all are having a great weekend. Perfect Fall weather here in Virginia. Can definitely see some yard work on the agenda for today. Leaves everywhere!!!

Looking forward to next week when hopefully we will get more Lante and DZ/Dante will return.

Happy Saturday everyone - enjoy your life.

#74233   2013/10/27 04:57AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has great Lante NFL football sunday. GO GIANTS!!

#74234   2013/10/27 11:52AM
    LanteChick

Quote LovinMyLife: Caitie,

So excited to see a post from you - really miss your posts and wish you would drop in more often.

I absolutely love JMB and her performance as LuLu. She is the reason I am a LuLu and GH fan now. When I decided to become "a stay at home Mom" I was channel surfing one day and saw her and was captivated by her performance as LuLu and became a fan. I am anxiously awaiting news that she will be on my TV in some role so I can watch her perform again, amazing actress.

I am able to accept ER in the role because I do love "happily married" Lante and also DZ/Dante. Do I notice a big difference in the way ER plays LuLu, yes, however is this at the direction and instruction of TPTB? My Mom who is a 30-plus year viewer of GH tells me that often when a role is recast she feels TPTB decide to change the nature of the character somewhat. What would the alternative be? That we get ER playing JMB playing LuLu?

As far as the LuLu hate, it's always been there to some extent and I believe always will be there, but then again whether loved or hated, she is discussed frequently and passionately so this indicates to me the character is very successful at emoting and making us "feel" her.

Just want you to know how much you are missed and please post more often.

I think our families should get together and discuss GH...we could probably fill a small room.
    I just love the perspective my sisters/nieces have on GH....although they are offline,they are still passionate about this show. They record it daily,not youtube it for just clips,but watch the whole show.

Sometimes I find myself so wrapped up in the off screen stuff or speculation I forget that this is really about a fictional show/fictional characters....it's to be enjoyed and I am!

#74235   2013/10/27 11:56AM
    LanteChick

Quote Lulu Lover: Hope everyone has great Lante NFL football sunday. GO GIANTS!!

Good luck William.....maybe your Giants will put 2 wins in a row together for you!

#74236   2013/10/27 11:59AM
    LanteChick

Read this quote today and loved it....

If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.

Meister Eckhart

#74237   2013/10/27 02:47PM
    Lulu Lover

I'm very happy that the Giants won!!!

#74238   2013/10/27 04:09PM
    Caitie

Quote LanteChick:

So excited to see a post from you - really miss your posts and wish you would drop in more often.

I absolutely love JMB and her performance as LuLu. She is the reason I am a LuLu and GH fan now. When I decided to become "a stay at home Mom" I was channel surfing one day and saw her and was captivated by her performance as LuLu and became a fan. I am anxiously awaiting news that she will be on my TV in some role so I can watch her perform again, amazing actress.

I am able to accept ER in the role because I do love "happily married" Lante and also DZ/Dante. Do I notice a big difference in the way ER plays LuLu, yes, however is this at the direction and instruction of TPTB? My Mom who is a 30-plus year viewer of GH tells me that often when a role is recast she feels TPTB decide to change the nature of the character somewhat. What would the alternative be? That we get ER playing JMB playing LuLu?

As far as the LuLu hate, it's always been there to some extent and I believe always will be there, but then again whether loved or hated, she is discussed frequently and passionately so this indicates to me the character is very successful at emoting and making us "feel" her.

I think our families should get together and discuss GH...we could probably fill a small room.
    I just love the perspective my sisters/nieces have on GH....although they are offline,they are still passionate about this show. They record it daily,not youtube it for just clips,but watch the whole show.

Sometimes I find myself so wrapped up in the off screen stuff or speculation I forget that this is really about a fictional show/fictional characters....it's to be enjoyed and I am!

Interestingly, I'm enjoying much more of GH than I have in a long time. Although I have loved and supported Lante devotedly (as you all know), I have always been somewhat more of an individual character than a couple fan. And that's working out well now with so many characters to like - and sometimes enjoy disliking (like Franco - GRRR)!

#74239   2013/10/28 01:26AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

#74240   2013/10/28 05:52AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Caitie:
    Quote LanteChick:

Interestingly, I'm enjoying much more of GH than I have in a long time. Although I have loved and supported Lante devotedly (as you all know), I have always been somewhat more of an individual character than a couple fan. And that's working out well now with so many characters to like - and sometimes enjoy disliking (like Franco - GRRR)!

I am also enjoying GH much more overall than I have in the past. I really enjoy the character of Anna, a strong rootable female character. I also like Robert and Duke. Enjoy Nik and his Spencer/Cassadine lineage, however, will be greatly disappointed if he finds out Baby Ben is Lante's and keeps quiet. Absolutely can't get enough of the actor who portrays Julian and find the character and his evil ways very interesting. Ava is a hoot (perhaps unintentionally) in the same way I think of Carly.

« 7419 7420 7421 7422 7423 7424 7425 7426 7427 7428 7429 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list