List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5620693, Replies: 65535
    « 7360 7361 7362 7363 7364 7365 7366 7367 7368 7369 7370 » »| page:
    #73641   2013/10/06 05:17AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu Lover: Hope everyone has a great Lante NFL football sunday. GO GIANTS BEAT Philadelphia EAGLES !!

William,

Wishing your Giants good luck today in their game again the Eagles. It's time your Giants won one and today could be that day.

#73642   2013/10/06 05:19AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all are having a relaxing weekend and enjoying beautiful Fall like weather. Seems Summer has returned here in Virginia. Temperatures in mid and upper 80s.

Looking forward to next weeks GH and all the soap goodness coming our way.

Happy Sunday everyone - enjoy your life.

#73643   2013/10/06 11:55AM
    LanteChick

Quote LovinMyLife:
    Quote Lulu Lover: Hope everyone has a great Lante NFL football sunday. GO GIANTS BEAT Philadelphia EAGLES !!

William,

Wishing your Giants good luck today in their game again the Eagles. It's time your Giants won one and today could be that day.

Hope your G-men wake up in the 2nd half....easy to cheer them on when they're playing the Eagles!

#73644   2013/10/06 12:13PM
    LanteChick

Good day Lex!!

Just got home from participating in a Run For The Cure event that are being held today across Canada.....inspiring and fun morning!!

Now it's almost time for some Dallas Cowboys football. Playing against the hottest team and hottest QB in the league.....I'm a little nervous.

Excited about GH this upcoming week.....the umbrella story with a little Lante mixed in. Sounds good to me!!!

#73645   2013/10/06 12:28PM
    LanteChick

Quote daisylover: Good evening. Watched Fridays episode a little while ago. As Hunny's said, no Lante but a really good show. I love Anna and Robert. Always have. Luke's not looking too good, but all will be well I'm sure. Especially when his spanky buns comes to the rescue.
    Not expecting to see much of Dante and Lulu next week and some Lulu but no Dante for probably a couple of weeks after that.
    Sorry LC, I would come and help with your raking if I could, but it's been raining here continuously for the last 2 days and it's pretty messy around here too.
    I was able to watch my favorite Maple Leafs win their game tonight and I was doing a full blown happy dance by the shoot out. I'm trying to score a couple of tickets to the Leafs vs Wild game in Minneapolis next month. Could be exciting. My daughter would be rooting for the Wild and I'd be
    cheering very loudly and probably obnoxiously for my boys in white and blue.
    I hope everyone has a peaceful Sunday.
    Remember to vote..call...comment.
    I can't do recaps Monday or Friday, as I have to work, but can fill in a day or two. Let me know what needs to be covered.

It's been a beautiful fall weekend up here....still time to come over and help because there are plenty still left.

I'm available for recaps Monday...then out the rest of week.

#73646   2013/10/06 12:45PM
    LanteChick

Quote LovinMyLife:
    Quote LanteChick: We had some great stuff from Lante/DZ/ER this week...if you have time,lets show them support however we can.

GH Comment Line: 323-671-4583

Twitter:

@GeneralHospital
    @carlivatiron
    @valentinifrank
    @dom_zamprogna
    @EmmeRylan

Snail Mail:

General Hospital
    c/o Abc-TV
    4151 Prospect Ave
    Hollywood CA 90027

Thanks for providing the contact and comment information - much love and support has been shown.

That's great to hear....Keep showing the Lante love Lex!!

So many different opinions about this Dante/Lulu/Maxie/Spinelli story....it's a roller coaster of mixed emotions. It's THE story among my family who watch the show along with Robin return story. Anxious to see what happens next in both s/l.

#73647   2013/10/06 02:50PM
    Lulu Lover

The Giants are 0 and 5. Their suck!!

#73648   2013/10/07 01:12AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

#73649   2013/10/07 05:40AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu Lover: The Giants are 0 and 5. Their suck!!

So sorry for you and your Giants. They did seem to look a bit better this week, perhaps next time they will be able to pull everything together.

#73650   2013/10/07 05:43AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick: Good day Lex!!

Just got home from participating in a Run For The Cure event that are being held today across Canada.....inspiring and fun morning!!

Now it's almost time for some Dallas Cowboys football. Playing against the hottest team and hottest QB in the league.....I'm a little nervous.

Excited about GH this upcoming week.....the umbrella story with a little Lante mixed in. Sounds good to me!!!

Your Cowboys lost but not before putting up one he$$ of a fight. They were just outgunned. Very exciting game.

« 7360 7361 7362 7363 7364 7365 7366 7367 7368 7369 7370 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list