List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5485344, Replies: 65535
    « 7353 7354 7355 7356 7357 7358 7359 7360 7361 7362 7363 » »| page:
    #73571   2013/10/03 11:53AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    Storyloverfan

Quote Stronci: Anna explaining to Britt about Robin being kidnapped at a young age. Nik talks about it, too. Anna says she will bring Ben back to Britt safe and sound. Britt vey emotional today. Nik is so good with her!!

Robin doesn't believe Patrick having a child with Britta. She asks if Dr. O had something to do with it.

Special alert.....Capital on security lockdown. White House gates rammed and shots fired.

Oh dear! Praying that all is okay and people safe

#73572   2013/10/03 11:54AM
    Stronci

Have a feeling that is going to be it for GH today.

#73573   2013/10/03 12:16PM
    daisylover

Quote Lante4life:
    Quote soapfan210: I could totally see Lulu running away with the baby if it looks like they are going to have to give her up. I think that it would be great drama and Lulu has always been a fighter like someone said. Maybe if he does not die, she could get Luke to help her.

On a different topic: I thought that Laura came back to be with Lulu when the baby came, yet she was no where to be found when the child came or for its christening and now when Lulu needs her mother, she is not there.

I hope not! I don't want Lulu to run with the baby or have a mental breakdown. IMO, that's lazy writing and an easy way out. Not to mention it will only give all those Lulu haters more crap to b*#ch and gripe about!

thumbs up to you. I agree. I'll hate it if TPTB have her run. Lulu has always been strong but at times portrayed as weak...her time at Shadybrook as an example. No running, no Shadybrook, we need a "lets face it, deal with it" attitude. Besides, there is still the matter of Britt's baby to deal with.

#73574   2013/10/03 12:20PM
    daisylover

Quote Lante4life:
    Quote Stronci: Jerry and Dr. O

Anna talking to Britt and Nik about an accomplice working with Dr. O

Lante talking about Maxie's lies. Dante looks HOT! They are talking about saying things in the heat of the moment and trying to be prepared for what is about to come. He thinks they will want to take Connie.

Mac and Felicia are processing being grandparents. Maxie reveals that Frisco knew all along....Felicia not too happy about that. Maxie taking full responsibility for her actions.

Ellie and Spinelli talking about what HE wants.

Patrick and Sabrina with Emma at Kelly's....guess he told everyone about taking his ring off.

Robin watching NB dvd and in walks Dr. O with baby Ben/Caesar. She wants Robin to baby sit. Dr. O tells her baby is Patrick's.

When doesn't he look hot! The man could be covered in cow poop rocking a leisure suit from 1971 and be smokin'! He's simply pure sexiness on two gorgeous legs!

LMAO Gosh I've missed you.

#73575   2013/10/03 12:31PM
    daisylover

Quote Storyloverfan:
    Quote Lante4life:
    Quote daisylover:
    Quote Lante4life:
    Quote LovinMyLife:
    Quote LanteChick: Well I could have used alot more Lante and way less Franco ....the Lante/Olivia/Spixie stuff were the best part of today's show for me.

"I almost cried for Lante"....that's what my sister texted me last night after she watched show. And after seeing them beside the baby's crib today..that got me This is the meaty part of the s/l,great to see fans engaging in this story....even GH fans that normally aren't interested in Dante/Lulu story. No real "winner" in this and I guess that's why RC went this soapy route.

The LuLu/Dante/Olivia interaction was my favorite part of the show also.

I want Lante to have baby Connie primarily for baby Connie. Think she would be much happier and well adjusted being raised in a loving stable environment.

I have never liked the characters of Spinelli and Maxie. Think they are both selfish kooks and to me Maxie has no soul. Perhaps it is due to abandonment by both her parents.

The only times I have found Maxie to be tolerable were in her scenes with JMBs LuLu (great chemistry) and when JL played the role.

I have never ever found Spinelli to be likeable.

My fear is that if Lante don't either willingly give Connie back to her "parents" or they lose her in court, RC will end up making Lante be the "mean people". I want to see Lante fight to keep Connie, showing that they truly love her, but I want to see the court give her back to Spixie so that no one can ever say Lante kept their daughter from them. Lante having Connie will cause nothing but even more heartache for them down the road. Let Spixie raise their daughter and be the one's to screw her up and they can wallow in their own misery of knowing they caused it.

FYI.....I have PMS so my tolerant level for anything is at zero today. Prepare yourselves!

LOL I think we can all relate to zeo tolerance days.
    I'm somewhat in the same camp with you. Since we already know there will be court scenes over Connie I would like to see both sides showing their love for that little girl, but ultimately, before it reaches a judges decision, that both couples agree that Connie should be with her biological parents. To show that they are trying to do the best for the baby. I know it will be heartbreaking, but I would like to see Dante and Lulu work through it together, and come out stronger for it.
    But that doesn't mean by any stretch of the imagination that I think Spixie should be absolved from what they did. I want them to definitely be portrayed as the bad guys and Lante as the victims. I want the entire city of PC to know what they did and not let them forget it. Besides, if Maxie and Spinelli end up raising Connie together, they'll have to stay together, and they deserve each other.

For a long time I felt an understanding if not a little sympathy for what Maxie was doing, probably because she was "being Maxie" and that never turns out well, but when Spinelli was made aware of the deception and decided to still keep it quiet, for me, they were both at fault. I actually hold him more responsible. But that's just me.

Honestly, I just want characters to actually pay the consequences if they screw up. Lulu's been hated and loathed for years for her decision to not have Dillon's baby! Dante still gets crap about the bullet misunderstanding. Liz gets grief about having multiple baby daddys. Why is it always the "good" guys that are always called-out on their mistakes and the "bad" guys are forever given passes?

Maxie will never grow up and Spinelli needs to go find the Wizard of Oz for a brain.

Exactly! So tired of the double standard or the excuse that the good guys are held to a higher standard. I sure as heck don't want to see Lante punished and portrayed as the bad guys ...

So true Patti. Seems that the good guys always pay the price and the bad ones go about their merry way.
    Most of the time the penalty would be prison,and you know they can't do that to main characters, but I could stand for a couple of characters right now paying the price for their arrogance by having to own up for what they've done, the mess they've created, publicly and be subjected to a heap of humiliation.

#73576   2013/10/03 01:48PM
    Lulu Lover

I can GH now on DVR now. But late 12mins I have wait to Saopnet!! So I'm wait for Soapnet watch then.

#73577   2013/10/03 03:30PM
    LanteChick

Quote Stronci: Have a feeling that is going to be it for GH today.

Thank-you so much for your work at recapping today...Appreciated!!!

Here is a short recap from rest of show from my Canadian feed.

Sabrina gets flowers ...from Carlos

Ellie/Spinelli ...she's encouraging him to get his daughter back. Saids she is there if he needs help.

Maxie/Mac/Felicia....they leave for GH for Maxie to see Kevin. Mac gets a call from Holly.

Final segment:

Dante wants to know what Lulu's idea is. She tells him it's to adopt Connie...wasn't the original plan but wants to make baby theirs. Dante asks if she wants to legally adopt her. Lulu tells him parents do it all the time...Maxie was planning in doing it and this would make it official. Dante tells her they have to do alot of stuff...Lulu saids they will adopt the baby no matter what Spinelli or Maxie decide they want.

Maxie/Spinelli at GH....they both want their daughter back.

Sabrina leaves the flowers at Kelly's..Patrick/Emma/Sabrina leaving diner and run into Nik and Britt. Nik tells them baby Ben has been kidnapped.

Robin/Ben/Dr O at the lab...robin asks why baby is there..O tells her wouldn't you like to know.

Anna in her office...having flashback of Robin as a little girl running into her arms. Mac comes to tell her about the phone call from Holly...Robert is awake!!

#73578   2013/10/03 03:40PM
    LanteChick

Quote Storyloverfan: Lulu truly looks like she has had little sleep and has cried most of the night.

She sure did....so did he! Was very realistic.

#73579   2013/10/03 03:52PM
    LanteChick

WTF??? What the hell were those scenes between Maxie/Mac and Felicia!!
    Mac knows Dante,he was his boss and knows what a good man he is....Felicia has known Lulu since she was born. But today they acted like Dante and Lulu were strangers to them!! Seemed to me they could give a flip about what Maxie had just done to them...how she had blown Lante's world up and broken their hearts.

Of course they wanna support their daughter I get that....but one can still do this without cuddling Maxie and the hurtful thing she just did to two innocent people.

#73580   2013/10/03 04:00PM
    Lulu Lover

Soapnet Lante tonight.

« 7353 7354 7355 7356 7357 7358 7359 7360 7361 7362 7363 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list