List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5426809, Replies: 65535
    « 7352 7353 7354 7355 7356 7357 7358 7359 7360 7361 7362 » »| page:
    #73561   2013/10/03 11:22AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    Lante4life

Quote soapfan210: I could totally see Lulu running away with the baby if it looks like they are going to have to give her up. I think that it would be great drama and Lulu has always been a fighter like someone said. Maybe if he does not die, she could get Luke to help her.

On a different topic: I thought that Laura came back to be with Lulu when the baby came, yet she was no where to be found when the child came or for its christening and now when Lulu needs her mother, she is not there.

I hope not! I don't want Lulu to run with the baby or have a mental breakdown. IMO, that's lazy writing and an easy way out. Not to mention it will only give all those Lulu haters more crap to b*#ch and gripe about!

#73562   2013/10/03 11:23AM
    Storyloverfan

Lulu truly looks like she has had little sleep and has cried most of the night.

#73563   2013/10/03 11:27AM
    Storyloverfan

Quote Lante4life:
    Quote daisylover:
    Quote Lante4life:
    Quote LovinMyLife:
    Quote LanteChick: Well I could have used alot more Lante and way less Franco ....the Lante/Olivia/Spixie stuff were the best part of today's show for me.

"I almost cried for Lante"....that's what my sister texted me last night after she watched show. And after seeing them beside the baby's crib today..that got me This is the meaty part of the s/l,great to see fans engaging in this story....even GH fans that normally aren't interested in Dante/Lulu story. No real "winner" in this and I guess that's why RC went this soapy route.

The LuLu/Dante/Olivia interaction was my favorite part of the show also.

I want Lante to have baby Connie primarily for baby Connie. Think she would be much happier and well adjusted being raised in a loving stable environment.

I have never liked the characters of Spinelli and Maxie. Think they are both selfish kooks and to me Maxie has no soul. Perhaps it is due to abandonment by both her parents.

The only times I have found Maxie to be tolerable were in her scenes with JMBs LuLu (great chemistry) and when JL played the role.

I have never ever found Spinelli to be likeable.

My fear is that if Lante don't either willingly give Connie back to her "parents" or they lose her in court, RC will end up making Lante be the "mean people". I want to see Lante fight to keep Connie, showing that they truly love her, but I want to see the court give her back to Spixie so that no one can ever say Lante kept their daughter from them. Lante having Connie will cause nothing but even more heartache for them down the road. Let Spixie raise their daughter and be the one's to screw her up and they can wallow in their own misery of knowing they caused it.

FYI.....I have PMS so my tolerant level for anything is at zero today. Prepare yourselves!

LOL I think we can all relate to zeo tolerance days.
    I'm somewhat in the same camp with you. Since we already know there will be court scenes over Connie I would like to see both sides showing their love for that little girl, but ultimately, before it reaches a judges decision, that both couples agree that Connie should be with her biological parents. To show that they are trying to do the best for the baby. I know it will be heartbreaking, but I would like to see Dante and Lulu work through it together, and come out stronger for it.
    But that doesn't mean by any stretch of the imagination that I think Spixie should be absolved from what they did. I want them to definitely be portrayed as the bad guys and Lante as the victims. I want the entire city of PC to know what they did and not let them forget it. Besides, if Maxie and Spinelli end up raising Connie together, they'll have to stay together, and they deserve each other.

For a long time I felt an understanding if not a little sympathy for what Maxie was doing, probably because she was "being Maxie" and that never turns out well, but when Spinelli was made aware of the deception and decided to still keep it quiet, for me, they were both at fault. I actually hold him more responsible. But that's just me.

Honestly, I just want characters to actually pay the consequences if they screw up. Lulu's been hated and loathed for years for her decision to not have Dillon's baby! Dante still gets crap about the bullet misunderstanding. Liz gets grief about having multiple baby daddys. Why is it always the "good" guys that are always called-out on their mistakes and the "bad" guys are forever given passes?

Maxie will never grow up and Spinelli needs to go find the Wizard of Oz for a brain.

Exactly! So tired of the double standard or the excuse that the good guys are held to a higher standard. I sure as heck don't want to see Lante punished and portrayed as the bad guys ...

#73564   2013/10/03 11:32AM
    Stronci

Jerry and Dr. O

Anna talking to Britt and Nik about an accomplice working with Dr. O

Lante talking about Maxie's lies. Dante looks HOT! They are talking about saying things in the heat of the moment and trying to be prepared for what is about to come. He thinks they will want to take Connie.

Mac and Felicia are processing being grandparents. Maxie reveals that Frisco knew all along....Felicia not too happy about that. Maxie taking full responsibility for her actions.

Ellie and Spinelli talking about what HE wants.

Patrick and Sabrina with Emma at Kelly's....guess he told everyone about taking his ring off.

Robin watching NB dvd and in walks Dr. O with baby Ben/Caesar. She wants Robin to baby sit. Dr. O tells her baby is Patrick's.

#73565   2013/10/03 11:38AM
    Lante4life

Quote Stronci: Jerry and Dr. O

Lante talking about Maxie's lies. Dante looks HOT! They are talking about saying things in the heat of the moment and trying to be prepared for what is about to come. He thinks they will want to take Connie.

Mac and Felicia are processing being grandparents. Maxie reveals that Frisco knew all along....Felicia not too happy about that. Maxie taking full responsibility for her actions.

Patrick and Sabrina with Emma at Kelly's....guess he told everyone about taking his ring off.

Robin watching NB dvd and in walks Dr. O with baby Ben/Caesar. She wants Robin to baby sit. Dr. O tells her baby is Patrick's.

When doesn't he look hot! The man could be covered in cow poop rocking a leisure suit from 1971 and be smokin'! He's simply pure sexiness on two gorgeous legs!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 11:39AM
    #73566   2013/10/03 11:42AM
    Stronci

Britt, Nik and Anna talking about father....does he know Dr. O. ? Nik will help find baby Ben.

Robin is shocked to see Patrick's son....Robin doesn't believe Dr. O.

Patrick and Sabrina. She receives flowers.

Spinelli and Ellie. She keeps pushing him to claim his daughter. He is reluctant to claim Connie, but knows Maxie will want their daughter back.

Mac and Felicia and Maxie. They want to know why Connie is NOT with her....they are pushing for her to claim Connie. Maxie is reluctant to rip her from Lante. Mac and Felicia tell her to go and claim Connie.

Lulu feels Maxie will not claim Connie, but Dante wants to be prepared.

#73567   2013/10/03 11:44AM
    Stronci

Today is definitely all about setting up Lante vs. Spixie in fight for/over Baby Connie.....

#73568   2013/10/03 11:46AM
    Stronci

Quote Lante4life:
    Quote Stronci: Jerry and Dr. O

When doesn't he look hot! The man could be covered in cow poop rocking a leisure suit from 1971 and be smokin'! He's simply pure sexiness on two gorgeous legs!

THUD!

#73569   2013/10/03 11:49AM
    Storyloverfan

Quote Stronci: Today is definitely all about setting up Lante vs. Spixie in fight for/over Baby Connie.....

I hate it!!!

If they have to do this, I want to hear people spouting Lante's praises and qualities not just people rallying behind poor poor Spixie

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/10/03 11:52AM
    #73570   2013/10/03 11:49AM
    Stronci

Anna explaining to Britt about Robin being kidnapped at a young age. Nik talks about it, too. Anna says she will bring Ben back to Britt safe and sound. Britt vey emotional today. Nik is so good with her!!

Robin doesn't believe Patrick having a child with Britta. She asks if Dr. O had something to do with it.

Special alert.....Capital on security lockdown. White House gates rammed and shots fired.

« 7352 7353 7354 7355 7356 7357 7358 7359 7360 7361 7362 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list