List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5630097, Replies: 65535
    « 7340 7341 7342 7343 7344 7345 7346 7347 7348 7349 7350 » »| page:
    #73441   2013/09/30 12:03PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    sclcardiac

OMG! Tomorrow is going to be epic! Dante is going to blow a gasket! Lulu is going to go off! Lante will be devastated and furious all at the same time! Is it Tuesday yet??!!!!

#73442   2013/09/30 12:07PM
    daisylover

Quote sclcardiac: OMG! Tomorrow is going to be epic! Dante is going to blow a gasket! Lulu is going to go off! Lante will be devastated and furious all at the same time! Is it Tuesday yet??!!!!

ok, that clinches it. I'm definitely NOT available to work tomorrow.

#73443   2013/09/30 12:18PM
    sclcardiac

Quote daisylover:
    Quote sclcardiac: OMG! Tomorrow is going to be epic! Dante is going to blow a gasket! Lulu is going to go off! Lante will be devastated and furious all at the same time! Is it Tuesday yet??!!!!

ok, that clinches it. I'm definitely NOT available to work tomorrow.

I'm so glad that I don't have to work tomorrow! I can watch the fallout!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/30 12:19PM
    #73444   2013/09/30 12:35PM
    LanteChick

Dante wants to sort some things out....Olivia and Nik try and brush Brad's rant off...Maxie wants to drop this....Dante saids no not until he understands some things. Dante asks Spixie why a stranger would walk into church and throw out some crazy story about their baby. Spixie look like they want the earth to swallow them.

Sabrina/Felix...

Patrick/Anna...she's telling him Robin would want him to be happy. He tells her he knows that but can't let robin go.

Luke/Jerry...Luke is asking him for the cure. Jerry saids he can't...only has enough for one person.

Dr O/Britt...she telling her mother to leave before Nik gets home.

Patrick/Robin...he doesn't know why he can't commit to a life without robin.

Sabrina/Felix...brad comes along. He tes Felix he did the right thing.

Maxie wants to brush what brad heard off..grabs Spinelli and goes to leave. Dante calls to Spinelli...asks him about the day at the hospital when Lante heard Spinelli/Ellie arguing outside baby's room,.questions him about mentioning his baby..Spinelli tells Dante he clarified that already. Dante saids that Mac said something to Lulu too...that Maxie was insisting the baby was her's. Maxie tells him that was the pain meds,she was not conscience. Nik mentions seeing Spinelli outside the baby's room and thinks he was crying. Nik's phone rings and he has to leave to check Britt. Dante asks Olivia to take baby Connie home...Lulu saids we could go home together. Dante tells her No,they will get this settled. Olivia leaves with the baby...Lulu tells Dante not to give Spinelli and Maxie the 3rd degree because a nutcase said something crazy. Dante saids he's not convinced this isn't all that crazy...Maxie and Spinelli aren't telling us something and I think we're all gonna stay here till we figure out what that is. Whoooaaaaa

Final segment....

Brad/Felix

Dante saids there is something wrong with Maxie and Spinelli's story...Lulu walks over to him and tells him Spixie can't explain a malicious man's story or his modavation. Dante saids he doesn't want them to explain brad,he wants them to explain themselves. Lulu walks up to Maxie and saids tell Dante there is nothing wrong with your story. Maxie is quiet..Lulu asks her to look at her...Maxie then lies again and tells her the baby is theirs. ...Lulu flashes back to several times Maxie tried to tell them about the baby...then Lulu realizes truth and asks OMG,she is your baby isn't she. Spinelli and Maxie don't answer.

Nik finds Britt passed out on the floor in his living room.

Anna on the phone asking if any leads on Dr O

Patrick/Sabrina at the hospital. Wants to talk to her about robin

Jerry/Luke...Jerry goes to check on the doctor....and it's ROBIN!!

That's all for Monday....sorry it took so long to post last segments. Wanted to get all the a lante stuff.

#73445   2013/09/30 12:44PM
    daisylover

Quote LanteChick: Dante wants to sort some things out....Olivia and Nik try and brush Brad's rant off...Maxie wants to drop this....Dante saids no not until he understands some things. Dante asks Spixie why a stranger would walk into church and throw out some crazy story about their baby. Spixie look like they want the earth to swallow them.

Sabrina/Felix...

Patrick/Anna...she's telling him Robin would want him to be happy. He tells her he knows that but can't let robin go.

Luke/Jerry...Luke is asking him for the cure. Jerry saids he can't...only has enough for one person.

Maxie wants to brush what brad heard off..grabs Spinelli and goes to leave. Dante calls to Spinelli...asks him about the day at the hospital when Lante heard Spinelli/Ellie arguing outside baby's room,.questions him about mentioning his baby..Spinelli tells Dante he clarified that already. Dante saids that Mac said something to Lulu too...that Maxie was insisting the baby was her's. Maxie tells him that was the pain meds,she was not conscience. Nik mentions seeing Spinelli outside the baby's room and thinks he was crying. Nik's phone rings and he has to leave to check Britt. Dante asks Olivia to take baby Connie home...Lulu saids we could go home together. Dante tells her No,they will get this settled. Olivia leaves with the baby...Lulu tells Dante not to give Spinelli and Maxie the 3rd degree because a nutcase said something crazy. Dante saids he's not convinced this isn't all that crazy...Maxie and Spinelli aren't telling us something and I think we're all gonna stay here till we figure out what that is. Whoooaaaaa

Final segment....

Brad/Felix

Dante saids there is something wrong with Maxie and Spinelli's story...Lulu walks over to him and tells him Spixie can't explain a malicious man's story or his modavation. Dante saids he doesn't want them to explain brad,he wants them to explain themselves. Lulu walks up to Maxie and saids tell Dante there is nothing wrong with your story. Maxie is quiet..Lulu asks her to look at her...Maxie then lies again and tells her the baby is theirs. ...Lulu flashes back to several times Maxie tried to tell them about the baby...then Lulu realizes truth and asks OMG,she is your baby isn't she. Spinelli and Maxie don't answer.

That's all for Monday....sorry it took so long to post last segments. Wanted to get all the a lante stuff.

thanks so much for the recaps LC. It's been torture today not being able to see it live. You've been my lifeline til I can get home. I want to see it so badly, but at the same time I'm terrified to watch.

#73446   2013/09/30 01:13PM
    LanteChick

Tues preview....this is gonna be sooooo good!!!

Britt/Nik

Sabrina/Patrick

Robin/Jerry

Alexis/Julian/Duke

Spixie/Lante still at the church...Maxie saids she can explain...Dante is pissed and yells "you're damn right you're gonna explain"!!!

#73447   2013/09/30 01:20PM
    LanteChick

Quote daisylover:
    Quote LanteChick: Dante wants to sort some things out....Olivia and Nik try and brush Brad's rant off...Maxie wants to drop this....Dante saids no not until he understands some things. Dante asks Spixie why a stranger would walk into church and throw out some crazy story about their baby. Spixie look like they want the earth to swallow them.

Sabrina/Felix...

Final segment....

Brad/Felix

thanks so much for the recaps LC. It's been torture today not being able to see it live. You've been my lifeline til I can get home. I want to see it so badly, but at the same time I'm terrified to watch.

I think tomorrow will actually be better....the cards will be out on the table from the get-go. Today we had Brad telling them...but then spent most of show dancing around the truth. Lulu wanted to swim in denial,but Detective Falconeri kicked the truth wide open with his questioning.

#73448   2013/09/30 01:50PM
    LanteChick

Quote Lante4life:
    Quote LanteChick: Britt and Dr O....Britt tells O that she told Patrick the truth about Ben not being his son. Dr O is upset and goes to slap Britt.

Jerry/Luke....Jerry tells Luke Dr O found him a good doctor to manufacture a cure.

Anna/Patrick...talking Sabrina. He tells her about Carlos.

Sabrina/Felix

Lulu tells Brad that he's confused...Maxie carried Connie but she's their flesh & blood. Brad insists that he knows that Maxie was the surrogate but the baby is Maxie's. Lulu asks him where he got an idea like that...brad turns to Spinelli and saids he got it from him. Spinelli denies telling him...Brad tells them he overheard Spinelli telling Maxie. Dante questions Brad and what he overheard. Brad confirms he heard it by accident...Lulu wants to know exactly what he heard Spixie say. Brad tells them. Lulu asks if he's telling them that baby Connie is not only Maxie's but Spinelli's too...Brad saids yes...Lulu tells him he's out of his mind ....Lulu walks over to Spinelli and Maxie and asks them if they had that conversation brad saids he overheard..asks if Brad is making it up.

THIS IS HOW YOU EXPOSE A SECRET! Go Brad! No months of trying to find hidden dvd's (Claudia fiacso).....No tortureous months of hearing "the Balkan".....and every other story where the fans have endured months of non-story movement to get a less than stellar reveal of the BIG SECRET! Now, if we can just get a really good, detailed LANTE story, reaction and fallout, I'll be happy.

The last sentence....from your lips to RC's pen!

#73449   2013/09/30 02:00PM
    LanteChick

Quote LanteChick: Tues preview....this is gonna be sooooo good!!!

Britt/Nik

Sabrina/Patrick

Robin/Jerry

Alexis/Julian/Duke

Spixie/Lante still at the church...Maxie saids she can explain...Dante is pissed and yells "you're damn right you're gonna explain"!!!

Adding to this....Kate Hall tweeted fan and said she wrote tomorrow's script and said "it goes down as one of my favourite scripts". Can't wait!!!

#73450   2013/09/30 03:03PM
    Lulu Lover

I can watch GH now on my DVR.

« 7340 7341 7342 7343 7344 7345 7346 7347 7348 7349 7350 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list