List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5423073, Replies: 65535
    « 7339 7340 7341 7342 7343 7344 7345 7346 7347 7348 7349 » »| page:
    #73431   2013/09/30 11:27AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    daisylover

Quote Stronci:
    Quote daisylover: Agreeing to work part time isn't what I thought it was going to be. Now they want me to work every day this week. Come on people, I retired for a reason. Working is definitely cutting into my GH time.

Do they not know the meaning of Part time? This is gonna be a great week, too!! Need me to be the heavy for your demands.....TV in office so you can watch GH live during lunch hour?

Aw, Would you do that for me? I knew I loved you for a reason.

#73432   2013/09/30 11:30AM
    LanteChick

Jerry looking in fine health...Luke not so much. Jerry is upset that Luke told Sean Donley about lab in Corinth PA.

Dr O/Britt...Britt takes baby from Dr O. They are arguing about the baby's name. O doesn't like it.

Anna/Patrick...Patrick Tells her he's focusing on the people he still has in his life. Anna asks about Sabrina.

Sabrina/Felix

Nik tells brad to tell them what baby he's talking about....Dante brings up meeting brad at the hospital. Nik wonders why he's choosing to announce it there at the christening. Brad saids it isn't about Westbourne's baby,it's about yours and looks at Dante and Lulu. Lulu wonders if something is wrong with Connie,if she's sick...Brad saids she's fine...."this baby isn't your's...she's Maxie's" brad tells them.

#73433   2013/09/30 11:42AM
    Stronci

Great show today!

#73434   2013/09/30 11:46AM
    Lante4life

Quote Stronci: I cannot help it, I love Jerry Jax!

ME TOO! Jerry Jax is a deliciously devious man! Same goes for Helena!

Edited b/c I can't spell!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/30 11:47AM
    #73435   2013/09/30 11:46AM
    LanteChick

Britt and Dr O....Britt tells O that she told Patrick the truth about Ben not being his son. Dr O is upset and goes to slap Britt.

Jerry/Luke....Jerry tells Luke Dr O found him a good doctor to manufacture a cure.

Anna/Patrick...talking Sabrina. He tells her about Carlos.

Sabrina/Felix

Lulu tells Brad that he's confused...Maxie carried Connie but she's their flesh & blood. Brad insists that he knows that Maxie was the surrogate but the baby is Maxie's. Lulu asks him where he got an idea like that...brad turns to Spinelli and saids he got it from him. Spinelli denies telling him...Brad tells them he overheard Spinelli telling Maxie. Dante questions Brad and what he overheard. Brad confirms he heard it by accident...Lulu wants to know exactly what he heard Spixie say. Brad tells them. Lulu asks if he's telling them that baby Connie is not only Maxie's but Spinelli's too...Brad saids yes...Lulu tells him he's out of his mind ....Lulu walks over to Spinelli and Maxie and asks them if they had that conversation brad saids he overheard..asks if Brad is making it up.

#73436   2013/09/30 11:51AM
    Stronci

Dante is so freakin hot and he is gonna blow a gasket!!

#73437   2013/09/30 11:53AM
    sclcardiac

Dante's voice is starting to quiver just a bit. He knows his gut feeling is correct and that Brad wasn't lying, he just wants to hear Spinelli and Maxie admit it. Lulu knows something is off but she's in total denial. ER and DZ are playing these scenes so good.

#73438   2013/09/30 11:56AM
    Lante4life

Quote LanteChick: Britt and Dr O....Britt tells O that she told Patrick the truth about Ben not being his son. Dr O is upset and goes to slap Britt.

Jerry/Luke....Jerry tells Luke Dr O found him a good doctor to manufacture a cure.

Anna/Patrick...talking Sabrina. He tells her about Carlos.

Sabrina/Felix

Lulu tells Brad that he's confused...Maxie carried Connie but she's their flesh & blood. Brad insists that he knows that Maxie was the surrogate but the baby is Maxie's. Lulu asks him where he got an idea like that...brad turns to Spinelli and saids he got it from him. Spinelli denies telling him...Brad tells them he overheard Spinelli telling Maxie. Dante questions Brad and what he overheard. Brad confirms he heard it by accident...Lulu wants to know exactly what he heard Spixie say. Brad tells them. Lulu asks if he's telling them that baby Connie is not only Maxie's but Spinelli's too...Brad saids yes...Lulu tells him he's out of his mind ....Lulu walks over to Spinelli and Maxie and asks them if they had that conversation brad saids he overheard..asks if Brad is making it up.

THIS IS HOW YOU EXPOSE A SECRET! Go Brad! No months of trying to find hidden dvd's (Claudia fiacso).....No tortureous months of hearing "the Balkan".....and every other story where the fans have endured months of non-story movement to get a less than stellar reveal of the BIG SECRET! Now, if we can just get a really good, detailed LANTE story, reaction and fallout, I'll be happy.

#73439   2013/09/30 11:59AM
    Storyloverfan

REWIND. REPLAY. REWIND. REPLAY. RE............

#73440   2013/09/30 12:01PM
    LanteChick

Britt and Dr O arguing...Britt tells her to get out or she'll call the cops.

Luke asks Jerry where this doctor is...Jerry tells him behind that door.

Anna/Patrick...talking Sabrina and Carlos. And about why Patrick is still wearing his wedding ring.

Sabrina/Felix

Lulu asking Spixie if this nutcase is lying....Spinelli saids yes brad is lying. Dante asks why Brad would lie about this...Lulu asks Dante if he believes him. Spinelli continues to lie...saids Maxie can confirm. Lulu asks Maxie why she's noting saying anything. Maxie continues to lie...both accusing Brad of making this up. Brad tells Dante and Lulu they are being tricked by Spixie...and that he has no reason to lie. Lulu tells him that Maxie and Spinelli are their friends,and why should they take the word of a stranger. Brad saids May god strike me dead if I'm lying and leaves church. Spinelli wants to downplay what happened with Brad..Lante look uneasy. Nik asks Lulu is she's ok...saids this is what she's gonna remember from her daughter's christening. Olivia mentions the food...Spixie wanna rush to get some food. But Dante saids wait a minute,not so fast.

« 7339 7340 7341 7342 7343 7344 7345 7346 7347 7348 7349 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list