List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5617118, Replies: 65535
    « 7336 7337 7338 7339 7340 7341 7342 7343 7344 7345 7346 » »| page:
    #73401   2013/09/29 08:58AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LanteChick

Happy Sunday Lex!!

Got some extra time today to show some Lante love.....

GH comment line: 323-671-4583

Ron Carlivati -Head writer
    Frank Valentini -Executive producer

Dominic Zamprogna
    Emme Rylan

General Hospital
    c/o ABC-TV
    4151 Prospect ave
    Hollywood CA 90027

Vote/Tweet/email/vote/tweet/email....GO LEXIES!!!!

#73402   2013/09/29 09:02AM
    LanteChick

SID Poll....

ABC Readers Poll #41
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave
    Englewood Cliffs,NJ

#73403   2013/09/29 09:15AM
    LanteChick

Story movement....that's what we're getting this week. FINALLY!!! Can't believe Maxie's lie started on NYE and now it's finally revealed when the leaves are changing color. Oh RC,you know how to drrrrrag a s/l out.

The Abc Medianet pictures of Lante in the loft after the reveal seemed so sad...they both look heartbroken.
    But holding on to one another,like they usually do...one of the many reasons this couple captured my heart!!

#73404   2013/09/29 11:27AM
    daisylover

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Janeway: Thanks for the recaps. It is definitely a sad day for Dom and his family. His mum was a very admired and accomplished woman and had a wonderful family, and it is doubly sad when someone so vibrant and beloved is gone too soon. It is very sweet of Toby to organize something in her memory.

Now on to the show- gratuitous 1/2 naked Nik with baby, sorry doesn't do anything for me... Dom on the other hand-armchair in the gutter for me. And OMG does he not look amazing in a suit holding that adorable baby? And they SORASed that baby already, LOL. The other day it was a newborn ha, ha and today she could hold her head up! Nice Lulu/Tracy scenes, love their history.

Story is still too much about Spixie for me, I am ready to see Lante side of the story even though I know it will be difficult to watch, I hope we get to see their pain equal to that of what they are showing for them. And what is with the christening?? Major gripe, I know they have budgets but Lante events are never well attended. Know that bros are on the outs but come on, they couldn't even make it to their nieces christening?? They have no friends?? Anna couldn't make it??? Even the funeral and wedding party had extras. Oh well. I guess the truth will come out on Monday.

And I love Olivia, but can she please stop getting hysterical every time she has a stupid vision. And now they are longer and they can communicate with her??

Looking forward to this story moving forward and lots of Lante this week.

Hugs to all! And have a good weekend.

I don't mind Spixie getting a pov in this story,but I need Lante to have the same....lets have a even playing field. Lulu and Dante hardly got any pov after they found out they couldn't have a baby,but now Spixie is getting this stuff about giving their daughter up....not fair imo! Ya Maxie didn't do this from an evil plan,but she's still hurting Lante...they are the victims in this truely! Hope the writing does this justice.

I agree. I've been patiently (well, sometimes patiently) waiting through the POV of Spixie because up to now theirs is the only one we can share. Once Dante and Lulu have the full story I'm hoping RC will show them the same respect as far as story line and view point. We'll then be able to see their reactions to this situation.
    My personal opinion... I think FV has shifted in his attitude toward Dante and Lulu. I've heard from others that watched OLTL that RC was never into couples, and for awhile it appeared that Lante were not a priority to the canvas, but, for whatever reason, it appears that more emphasis has been put on Lante in the past few months. I've even noticed a change toward Dom. FV never used to mention him or include him in congratulatory tweets or acknowledgements, but that's shifted too.
    The material from RC in regard to Spixie's portion of the storyline has been phenomenal, allowing them each to show what they, as two fine actors, can do. Now it's Lante's turn. I believe RC will give Dom and Emme the same courtesy. and as much as I've liked KS and BA performances, I'm going to be seeing performances from Dom and Em that are as good if not better.
    Is my Lante priority showing?

#73405   2013/09/29 01:54PM
    Lulu Lover

Rrrrrrrrr Giants suck again today. Their lost badly again today. Their 0 and 4.

#73406   2013/09/29 02:20PM
    mrsmcmoose

Quote daisylover:
    Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Janeway: Thanks for the recaps. It is definitely a sad day for Dom and his family. His mum was a very admired and accomplished woman and had a wonderful family, and it is doubly sad when someone so vibrant and beloved is gone too soon. It is very sweet of Toby to organize something in her memory.

Now on to the show- gratuitous 1/2 naked Nik with baby, sorry doesn't do anything for me... Dom on the other hand-armchair in the gutter for me. And OMG does he not look amazing in a suit holding that adorable baby? And they SORASed that baby already, LOL. The other day it was a newborn ha, ha and today she could hold her head up! Nice Lulu/Tracy scenes, love their history.

Story is still too much about Spixie for me, I am ready to see Lante side of the story even though I know it will be difficult to watch, I hope we get to see their pain equal to that of what they are showing for them. And what is with the christening?? Major gripe, I know they have budgets but Lante events are never well attended. Know that bros are on the outs but come on, they couldn't even make it to their nieces christening?? They have no friends?? Anna couldn't make it??? Even the funeral and wedding party had extras. Oh well. I guess the truth will come out on Monday.

And I love Olivia, but can she please stop getting hysterical every time she has a stupid vision. And now they are longer and they can communicate with her??

Looking forward to this story moving forward and lots of Lante this week.

Hugs to all! And have a good weekend.

I don't mind Spixie getting a pov in this story,but I need Lante to have the same....lets have a even playing field. Lulu and Dante hardly got any pov after they found out they couldn't have a baby,but now Spixie is getting this stuff about giving their daughter up....not fair imo! Ya Maxie didn't do this from an evil plan,but she's still hurting Lante...they are the victims in this truely! Hope the writing does this justice.

I agree. I've been patiently (well, sometimes patiently) waiting through the POV of Spixie because up to now theirs is the only one we can share. Once Dante and Lulu have the full story I'm hoping RC will show them the same respect as far as story line and view point. We'll then be able to see their reactions to this situation.
    My personal opinion... I think FV has shifted in his attitude toward Dante and Lulu. I've heard from others that watched OLTL that RC was never into couples, and for awhile it appeared that Lante were not a priority to the canvas, but, for whatever reason, it appears that more emphasis has been put on Lante in the past few months. I've even noticed a change toward Dom. FV never used to mention him or include him in congratulatory tweets or acknowledgements, but that's shifted too.
    The material from RC in regard to Spixie's portion of the storyline has been phenomenal, allowing them each to show what they, as two fine actors, can do. Now it's Lante's turn. I believe RC will give Dom and Emme the same courtesy. and as much as I've liked KS and BA performances, I'm going to be seeing performances from Dom and Em that are as good if not better.
    Is my Lante priority showing?

How quickly we forget.

"Frank Valentini ‏@valentinifrank 30 Apr 12
    Dominic, great job on the air show today. GO DANTE! #GH"
    "Did you see him lift that desk!? #GH"

A tweet from FV 4/30/2012....

#73407   2013/09/29 10:17PM
    LanteChick

Quote Lulu Lover: Rrrrrrrrr Giants suck again today. Their lost badly again today. Their 0 and 4.

William,William,William...what are we gonna do about your G-men? Fire Tom maybe???

If it makes you feel any better,the Cowboys lost too....and next week we get to face Eli's older brother....yikes!!

#73408   2013/09/30 02:30AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day. Got work late today, tomorrow and thursday. I will not be here for showtime on those days. It's DVR GH for me lot this week.

#73409   2013/09/30 04:33AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu Lover: Rrrrrrrrr Giants suck again today. Their lost badly again today. Their 0 and 4.

Oh William, just do not know what to say. I think the problem lies mostly with the O-line and D-line.

The season is still young and next week is another game that they might win. Stay strong and believe.

#73410   2013/09/30 04:37AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick:

William,William,William...what are we gonna do about your G-men? Fire Tom maybe???

If it makes you feel any better,the Cowboys lost too....and next week we get to face Eli's older brother....yikes!!

Peyton has to have a bad game eventually doesn't he? Maybe it will be the Cowboys game.

« 7336 7337 7338 7339 7340 7341 7342 7343 7344 7345 7346 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list