List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5427141, Replies: 65535
    « 7335 7336 7337 7338 7339 7340 7341 7342 7343 7344 7345 » »| page:
    #73391   2013/09/28 12:05PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LanteChick

Quote LovinMyLife:
    Quote daisylover: I wasn't able to copy the obit from Toby's email, so here it is.

ZAMPROGNA, Pauline Pauline's family would like to announce the very unexpected passing of one of Canada's foremost ballet teachers. Born in Cheshire, England and trained under the guidance of the Royal Academy of Dance, Pauline went on to dance in several of England's most prestigious companies before working in TV, film, and in London's West End, alongside such stars as Albert Finney and Judi Dench. She will be missed by hundreds of students that she guided, nurtured and encouraged over the past 37 years. Pauline will be enormously missed by her dancing partner and husband Lou, their children Gema (Dan), Amanda (Steve) and Dominic (Linda), and of course her grandchildren Daniella, Sam, Luka, James, Auldyn, Anbilliene, and Eliana. Also missing her are her sister Margaret (David) and her nieces Debbie, Melanie and Adele, and their children, as well as her sister-in-law and brother-in-law Joanne and Harold Naidus. Very special thanks to the exceptionally caring doctors, nurses and support staff in the I.C.U. department at the Juravinski Hospital. In lieu of flowers, donations in Pauline's name to the Leukemia Society of Canada at www.llscanada.org would be greatly appreciated by the family. A private ceremony has taken place but the family would like to extend an invitation to all who knew her to join us in a Celebration of Pauline's Life on Sunday, October 13, 2013 from 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. in the lobby of the Dofasco Centre for the Arts, (Theatre Aquarius), 190 King William Street.

Thank you for posting this. Seems she had a large family to love and be loved by. Very accomplished lady.

Seemed like she was such a lovely lady....keeping DZ and family in thoughts and prayers.

#73392   2013/09/28 12:09PM
    LanteChick

Quote lovedandl: Don't forget to vote!

www.welovesoaps.net/search/label/Soap%20of%20the%20Week

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-23-2013-edition/

All done!!

Thanks for the reminders.

#73393   2013/09/28 12:27PM
    LanteChick

Happy Saturday LEX!!

Looks like we get Lante on our screen Monday-Thursday next week....some spoilers from soaptown USA site.

Monday: Brad decides to tell the truth to Dante and Lulu

Tuesday: Lulu and Dante get the whole truth about the baby from Maxie and Spinelli.

Wednesday: Dante and Lulu inform Olivia that Connie is Maxie's baby,not theirs.....(these maybe the scenes LLC gave a twitter shout-out about??)

Thursday: Dante and Lulu decide what their next move is while Spinelli and Maxie decide they want their daughter back.

Annnnnd Jerry....Robin....Robert all back next week!!! Good good stuff!

#73394   2013/09/28 12:39PM
    LanteChick

Quote Janeway: Thanks for the recaps. It is definitely a sad day for Dom and his family. His mum was a very admired and accomplished woman and had a wonderful family, and it is doubly sad when someone so vibrant and beloved is gone too soon. It is very sweet of Toby to organize something in her memory.

Now on to the show- gratuitous 1/2 naked Nik with baby, sorry doesn't do anything for me... Dom on the other hand-armchair in the gutter for me. And OMG does he not look amazing in a suit holding that adorable baby? And they SORASed that baby already, LOL. The other day it was a newborn ha, ha and today she could hold her head up! Nice Lulu/Tracy scenes, love their history.

Story is still too much about Spixie for me, I am ready to see Lante side of the story even though I know it will be difficult to watch, I hope we get to see their pain equal to that of what they are showing for them. And what is with the christening?? Major gripe, I know they have budgets but Lante events are never well attended. Know that bros are on the outs but come on, they couldn't even make it to their nieces christening?? They have no friends?? Anna couldn't make it??? Even the funeral and wedding party had extras. Oh well. I guess the truth will come out on Monday.

And I love Olivia, but can she please stop getting hysterical every time she has a stupid vision. And now they are longer and they can communicate with her??

Looking forward to this story moving forward and lots of Lante this week.

Hugs to all! And have a good weekend.

I don't mind Spixie getting a pov in this story,but I need Lante to have the same....lets have a even playing field. Lulu and Dante hardly got any pov after they found out they couldn't have a baby,but now Spixie is getting this stuff about giving their daughter up....not fair imo! Ya Maxie didn't do this from an evil plan,but she's still hurting Lante...they are the victims in this truely! Hope the writing does this justice.

#73395   2013/09/29 04:41AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great NFL FOOTBALL SUNDAY!! My Giants need to win now!! Thier in Kansas City to play Chiefs. Place with great BBQ. Pray for Giants to win please. Thier need badly.

#73396   2013/09/29 05:50AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote lovedandl: Don't forget to vote!

www.welovesoaps.net/search/label/Soap%20of%20the%20Week

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-23-2013-edition/

All done!!

Thanks for the reminders.

Have voted, commented, called and posted. Thanks to all for the reminders and contact information.

#73397   2013/09/29 05:52AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick: Happy Saturday LEX!!

Looks like we get Lante on our screen Monday-Thursday next week....some spoilers from soaptown USA site.

Monday: Brad decides to tell the truth to Dante and Lulu

Tuesday: Lulu and Dante get the whole truth about the baby from Maxie and Spinelli.

Wednesday: Dante and Lulu inform Olivia that Connie is Maxie's baby,not theirs.....(these maybe the scenes LLC gave a twitter shout-out about??)

Thursday: Dante and Lulu decide what their next move is while Spinelli and Maxie decide they want their daughter back.

Annnnnd Jerry....Robin....Robert all back next week!!! Good good stuff!

Thanks for bringing these over - spoilers are always appreciated. Looking forward to lots of Dante/LuLu/Lante next week.

Maybe we get them on Friday also, just not in spoilers. Would be nice to see them all five days.

#73398   2013/09/29 05:55AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu Lover: Hope everyone has a great NFL FOOTBALL SUNDAY!! My Giants need to win now!! Thier in Kansas City to play Chiefs. Place with great BBQ. Pray for Giants to win please. Thier need badly.

Oh William, I wish your Giants much good luck today against the revitalized Kansas City team. They definitely do need to start a win streak, just do not think today is the day.

For your sake, and all the other Giants fans, I hope I am wrong.

#73399   2013/09/29 05:58AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all are enjoying a very relaxing weekend. Wishing good luck to everyone's favorite football team today.

Looking forward to next week's GH and all the awesome Dante/LuLu/Lante scenes coming our way.

Happy Sunday everyone - enjoy your life.

#73400   2013/09/29 08:50AM
    LanteChick

Quote Lulu Lover: Hope everyone has a great NFL FOOTBALL SUNDAY!! My Giants need to win now!! Thier in Kansas City to play Chiefs. Place with great BBQ. Pray for Giants to win please. Thier need badly.

Mmmmmm,BBQ

Good luck to Eli and the boys.....hope you'll help me cheer on the Cowboys at SD?

« 7335 7336 7337 7338 7339 7340 7341 7342 7343 7344 7345 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list