List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5657182, Replies: 65535
    « 7333 7334 7335 7336 7337 7338 7339 7340 7341 7342 7343 » »| page:
    #73371   2013/09/27 12:00PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    Hunnys

Dante called Sonny "dad".

#73372   2013/09/27 12:00PM
    Lulu Lover

Lante monday!! Luke see someone monday. Who is it??

#73373   2013/09/27 12:01PM
    luvmygirls

Wow! That hour flew by! Thank you for recaps Lantechick! Have a good weekend everyone!

#73374   2013/09/27 12:26PM
    LanteChick

Helena trying to get Luke to join her...he refuses. She saids she's coming back and he will see her again,wouldn't take No for an answer. Luke fighting to live...he is upset and collapses.

Olivia telling Tracy that in her vision Luke said he needs Spanx...she's confused about that but Tracy knows that he needs her.

Britt/Nik...they hug and he leaves for christening.

Spinelli/Maxie talking about their box of pain...she tells him about the prayers she said earlier.

Dante/Lulu/baby and Sonny arrive at the church...Lulu asks Spin and Maxie if they are ready to make debut as godparents.

Brad finds out where christening is at..leaves to go to the church "to prove he can do the right thing".

Final segment....

Dante holding the baby...Sonny and Olivia cooing over her. Tracy comes to tell Lulu she has to leave right after ceremony. Tells lulu she will be back ASAP and might bring her another gift.

Luke on the floor...someone walks up to him and Luke saids "you".

Britt walks into room and finds Dr O holding baby Ben

Nik walks into church...as priest is starting ceremony. Maxie holding baby....Priest asks what name they give their child...Lante reply with Constansia Louise...he asks Spixie if they are ready to help with Christian duties,they reply with "we are". Ceremony continues ....Brad walks into church...Ceremony ends and Tracy kisses Lulu and leaves....Sonny telling Dante about how important being a parent is...Dante tells him he knew that the second he looked into her eyes...Thanks Sonny for coming.....Lulu says they brought priest a gift and Spinelli offers to go get it...he sees Brad at the back of church and asks him what he's doing there. Brad saids "I need to speak with Dante and Lulu,there is something they need to know". Camera pans to alter where Lulu is holding baby with Dante/Nik/Olivia/Maxie beside her.

That's it for Friday....fireworks next week!!!

#73375   2013/09/27 12:35PM
    LanteChick

Support ....support!!! However you choose to do this....Phone-call...letter....tweet....email....vote!! GO LEX!!!

GH comment line: 323-671-4583

Ron Carlivati -Head writer
    Frank Valentini -Executive producer

Dominic Zamprogna
    Emme Rylan

General Hospital
    c/o Abc-TV
    4151 prospect ave
    Hollywood CA 90027

#73376   2013/09/27 12:39PM
    LanteChick

Quote daisylover: As you all know by now, Dom's mother passed away suddenly a few days ago. Request was made instead of flowers that donations be sent to the Leukemia Society of Canada. Goggie is getting all the info so that a donation can be sent in our names, so if anyone wants to contribute you'll need to let Toby know.

Here is her email to me.

As most of you already know, Dominic's mom passed away sometime in the past week. Below is the obituary which was published acknowleding her death today.
    I am sending this out to everyone who I have spoken to, regardless of how we feel about any characters or actors, in the past 4 years. Some I know may have changed email addresses but I was hoping to catch as many as I can to let them know of her passing.

I know things aren't the same as they have been, but I think we all have to agree, we hate to see a family member pass away and I also believe we all know what it is like to lose a parent or family member. It is a sad time and I think we all have to agree, now is the time to come together to show Dominic support.

I would like to collect money and donate it to the Leukemia Society of Canada. I have spoken to Theresa (goggie, Lanteland) and she is getting the info together so we can send a donation in Mrs. Zamprogna's memory. I would certainly love to try to get this money to them by the time of her celebration of life on October 13 but I know we are working under the gun. If you would like to donate, please reply to this email and let me know so I can acknowledge and know something is in the mail. Once I get a complete tally, I will get it overnighted (if I have to). I will also contact DZ and let him know EVERYONE who donated.

If you know of someone who would also like to donate, but I do not have their email address, please forward this and have them contact me via email. tobysfun@sbcglobal.net
    If you wish to be taken off this email list, please also let me know, so I do not forward upcoming info to you.

Thanks for your donation and thoughts. If you would like to send a letter or card with your donation, I will include these when I send everything to DZ.

Love to all,

Toby

If you want to contribute, please let Toby know via her email and send your contribution to her at 7342 Saffron Drive Indianapolis Indiana 46237 so she can include it in the mailing.

If you have any other questions you can email Toby or I'll try to help too if I can.

THANK-YOU for getting this together..,.all those involved. Xoxo

#73377   2013/09/27 01:47PM
    Janeway

Thanks for the recaps. It is definitely a sad day for Dom and his family. His mum was a very admired and accomplished woman and had a wonderful family, and it is doubly sad when someone so vibrant and beloved is gone too soon. It is very sweet of Toby to organize something in her memory.

Now on to the show- gratuitous 1/2 naked Nik with baby, sorry doesn't do anything for me... Dom on the other hand-armchair in the gutter for me. And OMG does he not look amazing in a suit holding that adorable baby? And they SORASed that baby already, LOL. The other day it was a newborn ha, ha and today she could hold her head up! Nice Lulu/Tracy scenes, love their history.

Story is still too much about Spixie for me, I am ready to see Lante side of the story even though I know it will be difficult to watch, I hope we get to see their pain equal to that of what they are showing for them. And what is with the christening?? Major gripe, I know they have budgets but Lante events are never well attended. Know that bros are on the outs but come on, they couldn't even make it to their nieces christening?? They have no friends?? Anna couldn't make it??? Even the funeral and wedding party had extras. Oh well. I guess the truth will come out on Monday.

And I love Olivia, but can she please stop getting hysterical every time she has a stupid vision. And now they are longer and they can communicate with her??

Looking forward to this story moving forward and lots of Lante this week.

Hugs to all! And have a good weekend.

#73378   2013/09/27 05:59PM
    lovedandl

Don't forget to vote!

www.welovesoaps.net/search/label/Soap%20of%20the%20Week

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-23-2013-edition/

#73379   2013/09/27 10:53PM
    LanteChick

Speaking of voting.....show some Lante love!!

SID results had DZ #3...ER #4...Lante #4

Readers Poll #41
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave
    Englewood Cliffs NJ 07632

#73380   2013/09/27 11:02PM
    LanteChick

SOC Lante related spoilers for next week...

-Dante and Lulu are left shell shocked by Brad's stunning news.

Then for the following week

-Two couples gear up for a custody battle.

« 7333 7334 7335 7336 7337 7338 7339 7340 7341 7342 7343 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list