List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5647948, Replies: 65535
    « 7331 7332 7333 7334 7335 7336 7337 7338 7339 7340 7341 » »| page:
    #73351   2013/09/27 11:22AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    Hunnys

Give me a break! You mean they can't tell brad is not the babies bio dad?
    C'mon now!

#73352   2013/09/27 11:22AM
    luvmygirls

Quote Hunnys: She's ALIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE!!!

Hi Lonnie! Love your Avi!

#73353   2013/09/27 11:24AM
    Stronci

Woo hoo....did everyone hear Dante use part of my line? We gotta rock!

#73354   2013/09/27 11:29AM
    luvmygirls

Quote Stronci: Woo hoo....did everyone hear Dante use part of my line? We gotta rock!

#73355   2013/09/27 11:29AM
    Lulu Lover

Baby Connie/Georgia don't go to Parties, Christening or Weddings in Port Charles when you get older. There all end up very badly!!!

#73356   2013/09/27 11:31AM
    daisylover

As you all know by now, Dom's mother passed away suddenly a few days ago. Request was made instead of flowers that donations be sent to the Leukemia Society of Canada. Goggie is getting all the info so that a donation can be sent in our names, so if anyone wants to contribute you'll need to let Toby know.

Here is her email to me.

As most of you already know, Dominic's mom passed away sometime in the past week. Below is the obituary which was published acknowleding her death today.
    I am sending this out to everyone who I have spoken to, regardless of how we feel about any characters or actors, in the past 4 years. Some I know may have changed email addresses but I was hoping to catch as many as I can to let them know of her passing.

I know things aren't the same as they have been, but I think we all have to agree, we hate to see a family member pass away and I also believe we all know what it is like to lose a parent or family member. It is a sad time and I think we all have to agree, now is the time to come together to show Dominic support.

I would like to collect money and donate it to the Leukemia Society of Canada. I have spoken to Theresa (goggie, Lanteland) and she is getting the info together so we can send a donation in Mrs. Zamprogna's memory. I would certainly love to try to get this money to them by the time of her celebration of life on October 13 but I know we are working under the gun. If you would like to donate, please reply to this email and let me know so I can acknowledge and know something is in the mail. Once I get a complete tally, I will get it overnighted (if I have to). I will also contact DZ and let him know EVERYONE who donated.

If you know of someone who would also like to donate, but I do not have their email address, please forward this and have them contact me via email. tobysfun@sbcglobal.net
    If you wish to be taken off this email list, please also let me know, so I do not forward upcoming info to you.

Thanks for your donation and thoughts. If you would like to send a letter or card with your donation, I will include these when I send everything to DZ.

Love to all,

Toby

If you want to contribute, please let Toby know via her email and send your contribution to her at 7342 Saffron Drive Indianapolis Indiana 46237 so she can include it in the mailing.

If you have any other questions you can email Toby or I'll try to help too if I can.

#73357   2013/09/27 11:33AM
    LanteChick

Britt telling Nik that Brad and her had an arrangement...and that's why he doesn't feel attached to Baby. Nik goes to get ready for christening

Brad/Felix....

Maxie/Olivia....she's telling Maxie about the stabbing vision she had. Olivia assures her that she knows she would never do that to lulu. Also telling her about the dog visions. Maxie is uncomfortable.

Lulu is upset about Luke not being there ....and that she doesn't have anyone there for her at the christening. Tracy takes offence and tells her she has been by Lulu's side in so many of her life crisis. Tracey saids she will be standing in for Luke today...and that she wants to do this. Dante comes home with the baby....tells them about Spinelli agreeing to be godfather. Goes to get ready ....Tracy is smiling at the baby and saids she's looking for Luke in her face...Lulu saids she can't see it either.

Luke/Helena...he can't believe she's alive,because he checked her pulse after he shot her. Helena asks him if she's dead,what does that make him.

#73358   2013/09/27 11:35AM
    Lulu Lover

NOOOOOOOOOO LUKE GOING DIE!! BAD GH BAD!!

#73359   2013/09/27 11:37AM
    daisylover

I wasn't able to copy the obit from Toby's email, so here it is.

ZAMPROGNA, Pauline Pauline's family would like to announce the very unexpected passing of one of Canada's foremost ballet teachers. Born in Cheshire, England and trained under the guidance of the Royal Academy of Dance, Pauline went on to dance in several of England's most prestigious companies before working in TV, film, and in London's West End, alongside such stars as Albert Finney and Judi Dench. She will be missed by hundreds of students that she guided, nurtured and encouraged over the past 37 years. Pauline will be enormously missed by her dancing partner and husband Lou, their children Gema (Dan), Amanda (Steve) and Dominic (Linda), and of course her grandchildren Daniella, Sam, Luka, James, Auldyn, Anbilliene, and Eliana. Also missing her are her sister Margaret (David) and her nieces Debbie, Melanie and Adele, and their children, as well as her sister-in-law and brother-in-law Joanne and Harold Naidus. Very special thanks to the exceptionally caring doctors, nurses and support staff in the I.C.U. department at the Juravinski Hospital. In lieu of flowers, donations in Pauline's name to the Leukemia Society of Canada at www.llscanada.org would be greatly appreciated by the family. A private ceremony has taken place but the family would like to extend an invitation to all who knew her to join us in a Celebration of Pauline's Life on Sunday, October 13, 2013 from 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. in the lobby of the Dofasco Centre for the Arts, (Theatre Aquarius), 190 King William Street.

#73360   2013/09/27 11:39AM
    Lulu Lover

Quote daisylover: I wasn't able to copy the obit from Toby's email, so here it is.

ZAMPROGNA, Pauline Pauline's family would like to announce the very unexpected passing of one of Canada's foremost ballet teachers. Born in Cheshire, England and trained under the guidance of the Royal Academy of Dance, Pauline went on to dance in several of England's most prestigious companies before working in TV, film, and in London's West End, alongside such stars as Albert Finney and Judi Dench. She will be missed by hundreds of students that she guided, nurtured and encouraged over the past 37 years. Pauline will be enormously missed by her dancing partner and husband Lou, their children Gema (Dan), Amanda (Steve) and Dominic (Linda), and of course her grandchildren Daniella, Sam, Luka, James, Auldyn, Anbilliene, and Eliana. Also missing her are her sister Margaret (David) and her nieces Debbie, Melanie and Adele, and their children, as well as her sister-in-law and brother-in-law Joanne and Harold Naidus. Very special thanks to the exceptionally caring doctors, nurses and support staff in the I.C.U. department at the Juravinski Hospital. In lieu of flowers, donations in Pauline's name to the Leukemia Society of Canada at www.llscanada.org would be greatly appreciated by the family. A private ceremony has taken place but the family would like to extend an invitation to all who knew her to join us in a Celebration of Pauline's Life on Sunday, October 13, 2013 from 6:30 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. in the lobby of the Dofasco Centre for the Arts, (Theatre Aquarius), 190 King William Street.

« 7331 7332 7333 7334 7335 7336 7337 7338 7339 7340 7341 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list