List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5629345, Replies: 65535
    « 7328 7329 7330 7331 7332 7333 7334 7335 7336 7337 7338 » »| page:
    #73321   2013/09/26 12:14PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LanteChick

Show some Lante love.....

GH comment line: 323-671-4583

Ron Carlivati -Head writer
    Frank Valentini -Executive producer

Dominic Zamprogna
    Emme Rylan

General Hospital
    c/o ABC-TV
    4151 Prospect Ave
    Hollywood CA 90027

#73322   2013/09/26 03:09PM
    stc28

Some sad news I was on dd and I know dd is not the best place around but someone on there said that DZ's mom died he has not worked at all this week and only weeked one day last week his mom could be the reason for that and maybe why he has not tweeted . My heart goes out to him and his family in their time of need.

#73323   2013/09/26 04:12PM
    LanteChick

Quote stc28: Some sad news I was on dd and I know dd is not the best place around but someone on there said that DZ's mom died he has not worked at all this week and only weeked one day last week his mom could be the reason for that and maybe why he has not tweeted . My heart goes out to him and his family in their time of need.

Oh my gosh,that is such sad news!! My heart goes out to the Z family....losing a parent is tough. Sending prayers!!!

#73324   2013/09/26 04:17PM
    LanteChick

Almost makes posting these spoilers from NE seem so insignificant....for the week of Oct 7th

-Morgan overhears Derek and Ava making plans

-Dante and Lulu enlist legal help for their custody battle

-Sonny confronts Ava about Morgan's whereabouts.

-Luke reaches the point of death

-Will someone find a cure in time

#73325   2013/09/26 04:29PM
    LanteChick

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote stc28: Some sad news I was on dd and I know dd is not the best place around but someone on there said that DZ's mom died he has not worked at all this week and only weeked one day last week his mom could be the reason for that and maybe why he has not tweeted . My heart goes out to him and his family in their time of need.

Oh my gosh,that is such sad news!! My heart goes out to the Z family....losing a parent is tough. Sending prayers!!!

Replying to my own post...just checked DZ twitter and he's changed his profile picture to one of him and his mom?? I'm only assuming that's his mom because of this news,because I've never seen a picture of her.

#73326   2013/09/26 05:04PM
    stc28

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote LanteChick:

Replying to my own post...just checked DZ twitter and he's changed his profile picture to one of him and his mom?? I'm only assuming that's his mom because of this news,because I've never seen a picture of her.

Yup it is his mom and DZ was on the call sheets to work on Friday but they took lante and the robin peeps off the list and replaced them with mob stuff.i think things are going to be a mess with taping because some of the actors need time off.

#73327   2013/09/27 03:33AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

#73328   2013/09/27 03:54AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Storyloverfan:
    Quote Hunnys: Morgan is a number 1 Ahole, and Ava is number 2.

Hmm, Kikki and Mommy dearest win those titles in my books. Both Michael and Morgan have been morons, but the women .... GAH! No words

Four very unattractive characters getting into some very messy situations. I cannot help but like the actress portraying Ava - think she is doing a fantastic job. Also laughed at all their scenes so was good comic relief, but not certain that is what TPTB intended.

#73329   2013/09/27 03:56AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote daisylover: Listening to Dante talk about being a father just turned me into mush.

Think DZ was tapping into his real life role as Daddy for these scenes.

#73330   2013/09/27 04:00AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Stronci: Loving show!

I have been loving most of them lately which is a very welcome change for me, to love GH in it's entirety.

« 7328 7329 7330 7331 7332 7333 7334 7335 7336 7337 7338 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list