List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5567050, Replies: 65535
    « 7315 7316 7317 7318 7319 7320 7321 7322 7323 7324 7325 » »| page:
    #73191   2013/09/24 12:00PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    Lulu Lover

Lante, Baby Connie with Olivia tomorrow.

#73192   2013/09/24 12:01PM
    LanteChick

Maxie/Spinelli...she's telling him that next to her baby,he's the most important person in her life.

Dante on top of Lulu on the bed,baby is crying and Lulu wondering how she could still be hungry after 2 bottles. She wants to look at the baby but Dante saids to just give her a minute to work it out...baby is quiet and Lante smile and start kissing. The baby starts crying again and Lulu gets up to see what's wrong.

Silas/Sam....

Morgan/Ava...she's telling him how sonny loves him. He saids he'll never forgive Sonny. She's tells him she knows what it's like to be refused. They are sitting on the bed.

Michael/Kiki....bllllllaaaah

Carly/Sonny....she's trying to get him to take his med's. Telling him about the past when he went off meds. Asks if he wants to be in control and he saids No

#73193   2013/09/24 12:01PM
    Hunnys

Except for the Mrs. Robinson scenes, as I said before, great show!

#73194   2013/09/24 12:03PM
    daisylover

Great show today. Had to laugh. Ava's dress looked quite similar to Mrs Robinson's dress in the seduction scene in The Graduate.

Looks like it's gonna be a great week. Thanks for the recaps LC. Not sure I could have done it. I was too busy drooling and puddling.

#73195   2013/09/24 12:20PM
    LanteChick

Silas/Sam.....talking about Ava

Dante rocking baby,saids they've fed/burped/changed and what else do they do. Lulu sitting on couch what's to know too.. He asks if its too early to take to Yankee's game...Lulu saids a part of her is starting to take this personally....Dante agrees and saids it's seems almost like she'd rather be somewhere else.

Spinelli/Maxie...talking about how she screwed up.

Carly/Sonny...he tells Carly he wants to feel the pain for Connie...he owes her that. She begs him to take his pills for his kids.

Michael/Kiki...kissing

Morgan/Ava...kissing

Final segment....

Morgan/Ava....start making out.

Lulu holding baby,stilling crying...Dante saids she's not happy with her mother or her father...Lulu saids she has an idea,.Dante wants to know what it is. Lulu saids maybe she'll respond to both of them....Music starts and then we see Lante asleep on their bed with the baby wide awake and quiet between them. AWWWWE!!!

Spinelli/Maxie...she misses the baby.

Danny/Sam...Silas looking in on them.

Carly/Sonny....he takes his meds.

Michael/Kiki...kissing and hug.

Morgan and Ava going at it!

That's all LEX!! Good show!

#73196   2013/09/24 12:43PM
    LanteChick

Quote daisylover: Heh Lante Chick, any chance you can do recaps Friday and Monday? I just got a call and they need me to work.

Sure can...I'm not psychic but I have a feelin those are gonna be explosive shows!!

#73197   2013/09/24 06:12PM
    LanteChick

Love the Lante we got today? Go tell them!!! I thought they were such real scenes about new parents struggling with a upset baby.....

GH comment line: 323-671-4583

#73198   2013/09/24 08:46PM
    Lante4life

Just a few shallow thoughts....

1) Kirsten Storms is glowing! She's just too adorable pregnant in real life. So happy that she's overcome her health issues.

2) Hell is icing over.....Sonny and Carly today showed me why I loved their pairing years ago. None of Sonny's other "great loves" including SAINT BRENDA (geez, where's that throw up button) know and understand Sonny the way Carly does. Yes, I still detest Carly, but even I can't deny that she best compliments Sonny.

I feel like I need to bleach my eyes out after seeing Ava & Morgan go at it like rooting pigs.....I know this is a soap, but that was just nasty and purely tasteless.

#73199   2013/09/24 08:54PM
    Janeway

:) Thanks for the recaps & the comments LOL!! I wanna send FV/RC a THANK YOU note!! Half-naked Dante w/ Baby (& Lulu) did not disappoint. Daisy, I will join you in the drool puddle. The scenes were sweet, sexy, adorable and so real(even pulling out the phone to film it) ! I loved everything, I just couldn't get enough. Loved all the hugs and kisses too. I have been missing my sexy Lante loving (even interrupted, LOL). What a cute baby and boy, she is already in love with Dante. He sure has the baby bounce down pat, can tell he's a daddy.

Glad 52% of those polled by SOD said baby should be with Lante and I agree. Regardless of how Maxie and Spin feel, that baby is better off. Maxie is just too immature and stupid to be a good parent-she gave her baby away because she didn't want to disappoint her friend? Sorry, not an excuse. But KS and BA are killing it and pulling on our sympathy.

I agree that the show is watchable these days, even the non-Lante parts. I am still not buying the Mikey/Kiki/Morgany parts. No way do I believe these two are in love, but I do buy that Morgan feels left out and pushed aside. I do look forward to hearing Dante's reaction to all that. I so miss the relationship they had when Dante first came to PC, I wish they could get that bro feeling back.

Ms. Robinson-Yukky!! Having sex with his mother-in-law?!I? Just can't watch someone my kid's age having sex with someone old enough to be their mother. Oh well.

Looking forward to more Lante and dreading heartbreak to come. Hope ER & DZ get some scenes they can kill just like MB, LW etc are getting.

#73200   2013/09/24 09:21PM
    Lante4life

Can I just say that DZ is walking sexiness on two legs! Two yummy legs.......have to admit I was yelling at the tv for his pants to fall down!

I have no shame in my lust for that fine hunk of a man!

« 7315 7316 7317 7318 7319 7320 7321 7322 7323 7324 7325 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list