List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5582779, Replies: 65535
    « 7312 7313 7314 7315 7316 7317 7318 7319 7320 7321 7322 » »| page:
    #73161   2013/09/24 11:01AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    daisylover

Quote Storyloverfan:
    Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Lante4life: Hello my fellow LEX geeks! Work has been super busy lately, so I haven't had time to lurk or post. I'm so far behind on pages it's shameful.

Question......am I the only one who was laughing hysterically at Michael, Morgan and Kiki?ya

Holy Crap! I actually liked Sonny today! I just wish instead of grabbing Morgan, he would have swung and took out Morgan, Michael and Kiki. I think I would have jumped for joy if Sonny would have called out Kiki on her part in this. She can be mad all she wants at Morgan lying to her, but the little twit needs to own her part....she's been pinning for Michael all this time, LYING to Morgan! I also don't get, feel or even comprehend this "love story" (and I type that sarcastically) between Michael and her. It annoys me to not only hear her name, but type it as well. I almost didn't watch today (because I was sure Lante weren't on) but I was intrigued to see what Sonny would do. I'm sorry, but the Kiki/Michael "love story" is about as believable as me being a Victoria Secret model!

Soooooo happy that Lante weren't at this "family" function. Would have loved to see our "pretties" today, but I don't want them caught up in this pre-teen crap.

Off to read many, many pages of posts!

Hey you....where you been? Missed you. Haha,that was a cute line from Dante to Lulu on the docks in the early days.

I would have liked to see Dante and Lulu at the party,.Morgan/Michael connected to both of them, deep family ties. But maybe it wasn't in the GH budget.

Ps..Your NOT a VS model????

Hello Lante4Life and LanteChick! Wishing you both a Terrific Tuesday!!

Too funny! I started reading your post and right away my mind went to a replay of: Dante and his make shift stick ball down at the docks. Lulu entering and walking down the steps. Dante saying, "Hey you....."..... I knew exactly where that line was from before I even read the rest of the paragraph you wrote! GAH! I loved that entire episode (well, their part anyway ... couldn't tell you off the top of my head what was going on with the rest)!

I LOVED that episode. For me, It was the first time I really SAW that she was very important to him. And it could really be more.

#73162   2013/09/24 11:02AM
    Lulu Lover

Baby Connie go kept Lante up all Night!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/24 11:04AM
    #73163   2013/09/24 11:05AM
    daisylover

LOL. Seeing Lulu bouncing the baby reminded me of the machine at the hardware store that shakes the cans of paint.
    Dante really did look like a sleep deprived dad. Guess he's had lots of practice.

#73164   2013/09/24 11:09AM
    LanteChick

Here we go for Tues....

Lulu rocking the crying baby,Dante is in bed. She tells him it's not working,he tells Lulu that maybe she should rock her more gently...Lulu reminds him she's read the books and this is gentle rocking. Dante wonders if the baby needs a change...Lulu wondering if she could be hungry,Dante saids he gave her a bottle and no way she could be hungry. Lulu saids maybe she has her father's appetite. Baby still crying and Dante puts his head on the pillow frustrated.

Maxie at her apartment....Spinelli comes to the door

Sam and Silas at the hospital visiting Danny

Ava in her hotel room...having flashbacks of Silas convo at the party. Morgan comes to her door.

Michael/Kiki...Michael tries calling Morgan.

Carly/Sonny

#73165   2013/09/24 11:11AM
    Stronci

Get back to Lante please!

#73166   2013/09/24 11:12AM
    daisylover

Heh Lante Chick, any chance you can do recaps Friday and Monday? I just got a call and they need me to work.

#73167   2013/09/24 11:12AM
    Lulu Lover

Sonny your crazy!!! Time for you go to Shadybrook!!

#73168   2013/09/24 11:16AM
    Stronci

Shirtless Dante with baby Connie and using SWV = THUD! I am a pile of mush!

#73169   2013/09/24 11:17AM
    LanteChick

Spinelli and Maxie...talking about how he's trying to avoid her.

Sam/Silas...she doesn't wanna leave Danny again tonight so he brings take out from the FB.

Morgan in Ava's hotel room...he starts drinking and telling her about his Kiki problems.

Micheal / Kiki ....talking about why Sonny spilled the truth

Sonny/Carly...she's upset about what he did tonight to their son's.

#73170   2013/09/24 11:18AM
    Lulu Lover

Oh so cute. Baby Connie and Dante together. Lulu love it!!

« 7312 7313 7314 7315 7316 7317 7318 7319 7320 7321 7322 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list