List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5501208, Replies: 65535
    « 7311 7312 7313 7314 7315 7316 7317 7318 7319 7320 7321 » »| page:
    #73151   2013/09/23 05:25PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    Lante4life

Hello my fellow LEX geeks! Work has been super busy lately, so I haven't had time to lurk or post. I'm so far behind on pages it's shameful.

Question......am I the only one who was laughing hysterically at Michael, Morgan and Kiki?

Holy Crap! I actually liked Sonny today! I just wish instead of grabbing Morgan, he would have swung and took out Morgan, Michael and Kiki. I think I would have jumped for joy if Sonny would have called out Kiki on her part in this. She can be mad all she wants at Morgan lying to her, but the little twit needs to own her part....she's been pinning for Michael all this time, LYING to Morgan! I also don't get, feel or even comprehend this "love story" (and I type that sarcastically) between Michael and her. It annoys me to not only hear her name, but type it as well. I almost didn't watch today (because I was sure Lante weren't on) but I was intrigued to see what Sonny would do. I'm sorry, but the Kiki/Michael "love story" is about as believable as me being a Victoria Secret model!

Soooooo happy that Lante weren't at this "family" function. Would have loved to see our "pretties" today, but I don't want them caught up in this pre-teen crap.

Off to read many, many pages of posts!

#73152   2013/09/23 11:33PM
    LanteChick

Quote Lante4life: Hello my fellow LEX geeks! Work has been super busy lately, so I haven't had time to lurk or post. I'm so far behind on pages it's shameful.

Question......am I the only one who was laughing hysterically at Michael, Morgan and Kiki?ya

Holy Crap! I actually liked Sonny today! I just wish instead of grabbing Morgan, he would have swung and took out Morgan, Michael and Kiki. I think I would have jumped for joy if Sonny would have called out Kiki on her part in this. She can be mad all she wants at Morgan lying to her, but the little twit needs to own her part....she's been pinning for Michael all this time, LYING to Morgan! I also don't get, feel or even comprehend this "love story" (and I type that sarcastically) between Michael and her. It annoys me to not only hear her name, but type it as well. I almost didn't watch today (because I was sure Lante weren't on) but I was intrigued to see what Sonny would do. I'm sorry, but the Kiki/Michael "love story" is about as believable as me being a Victoria Secret model!

Soooooo happy that Lante weren't at this "family" function. Would have loved to see our "pretties" today, but I don't want them caught up in this pre-teen crap.

Hey you....where you been? Missed you. Haha,that was a cute line from Dante to Lulu on the docks in the early days.

I would have liked to see Dante and Lulu at the party,.Morgan/Michael connected to both of them, deep family ties. But maybe it wasn't in the GH budget.

Ps..Your NOT a VS model????

#73153   2013/09/24 04:07AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Thanks to all for the great recaps and interesting and hilarious comments during yesterday's "live" show.

For a non-Lante day yesterday's show was fairly exciting.
    I agree about Morgan/Michael/KiKi. The main reason I just can't get involved is because it is so unbelieveable. The relationships are rushed and have no basis. Just want it to end.

Think MB is doing a fantastic job in his role at present. Really understanding why so many people love the actor and character.

Happy Tuesday everyone - enjoy your life.

#73154   2013/09/24 06:34AM
    Storyloverfan

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Lante4life: Hello my fellow LEX geeks! Work has been super busy lately, so I haven't had time to lurk or post. I'm so far behind on pages it's shameful.

Question......am I the only one who was laughing hysterically at Michael, Morgan and Kiki?ya

Hey you....where you been? Missed you. Haha,that was a cute line from Dante to Lulu on the docks in the early days.

I would have liked to see Dante and Lulu at the party,.Morgan/Michael connected to both of them, deep family ties. But maybe it wasn't in the GH budget.

Ps..Your NOT a VS model????

Hello Lante4Life and LanteChick! Wishing you both a Terrific Tuesday!!

Too funny! I started reading your post and right away my mind went to a replay of: Dante and his make shift stick ball down at the docks. Lulu entering and walking down the steps. Dante saying, "Hey you....."..... I knew exactly where that line was from before I even read the rest of the paragraph you wrote! GAH! I loved that entire episode (well, their part anyway ... couldn't tell you off the top of my head what was going on with the rest)!

#73155   2013/09/24 06:36AM
    Storyloverfan

Quote LovinMyLife: Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Thanks to all for the great recaps and interesting and hilarious comments during yesterday's "live" show.

For a non-Lante day yesterday's show was fairly exciting.
    I agree about Morgan/Michael/KiKi. The main reason I just can't get involved is because it is so unbelieveable. The relationships are rushed and have no basis. Just want it to end.

Think MB is doing a fantastic job in his role at present. Really understanding why so many people love the actor and character.

Happy Tuesday everyone - enjoy your life.

Good morning LovinMyLife and a Happy Tuesday to you too!!

#73156   2013/09/24 08:53AM
    LanteChick

Even though Lante wasn't in the preview for today's show,they will be on our screen today...Yeah!!! Tweet from RC earlier today-

Ron Carlivati @carlivatiron
    Today on #GH,Dante&Lulu try to adjust to life with a new baby,while Maxie&Spinelli try to adjust to life without one...

I know one story/one couple/one character/does not effect soap ratings...esp these days,imo anyway. But I wonder if the baby stories,and the GH ratings hike are related and that has RC pimping the players in it?

Lante finding out the truth on Friday's show and rumour is that we will see Robin for the 1st time on that show as well....that's a huge one/two punch if you ask me! I'm excited to see this unfold.

#73157   2013/09/24 10:48AM
    daisylover

Question......am I the only one who was laughing hysterically at Michael, Morgan and Kiki?

Welcome back. So glad to see you posting.
    I'm also glad Dante and family weren't at the party. It was between Sonny, Mikey and Morgan and I'm glad he wasn't dragged into the mix. It wouldn't have served any purpose.
    Looking forward to today and some loving Lante scenes.
    Hope you'll be posting more often. Looks like we may have lots to chat about real soon.

#73158   2013/09/24 10:49AM
    Lulu Lover

Here for Lante.

#73159   2013/09/24 10:56AM
    daisylover

Quote Janeway: Hey all! Thanks recappers!! First off where is Lante in promo for tomorrow??? My dvd guide says Lante have rough night with baby-gonna have a temper tantrum if I don't get my half naked Dante and baby and Lulu!!! Especially since RC tweeted truth comes out this week (probably cliffhanger for Friday).

Dante should have been at the party, or at least have someone say he couldn't come cause he was home with Lulu and the baby. There are THREE Corinthos bros, LOL. But then Dante might have calmed Sonny down and he might not have gone off and told the truth and broke Morgan's heart. Really don't care about Kiki at all, can't figure out why anyone would fight over her, but MB and BC did act their hearts out today. No one is in the right here, fault on all sides.

Show moved pretty fast because I have to FF most of Sabrina/Patty scenes. It breaks my heart because I love JT, but I just can't stand them together IMO...paint drying. Also, Sam and Silas. Why do the PTB think these peeps have chem. Not feeling this Carlos character either. Hope Anna can handle this trouble at the docks so Dante can stay home with his family. Really can't wait for Lante scenes this week. Hope we get to see more of this baby story from Lante's POV and get to see Dom & Emme give it their all when they find out the truth about the baby.

Have a great week everybody !

Hey, where you been? I've missed you. Left you a short message.
    I have to admit I'm enjoying pretty much the whole show right now. Some s/ls more than others, but not enough to ff through them.
    I do like the pace that things are progressing for almost all, and I can't say I hate anything. Oh Lordy, did I say that out loud? At least the things I don't care about don't seem to be getting much air time.

#73160   2013/09/24 10:57AM
    Stronci

Here and ready to Rock n Roll!!

« 7311 7312 7313 7314 7315 7316 7317 7318 7319 7320 7321 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list