List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5631686, Replies: 65535
    « 7273 7274 7275 7276 7277 7278 7279 7280 7281 7282 7283 » »| page:
    #72771   2013/09/13 05:39AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

#72772   2013/09/13 06:08AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick: Scicardiac !!!

Thanks for the recaps today....great job as usual!!

Yes, thanks very much for the recaps - also thanking in advance whoever is recapping today - your efforts are greatly appreciated.

#72773   2013/09/13 06:10AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Here it is Friday already and I'm looking forward to the Friday Cliffhanger. Hope it's a good one that leaves me guessing and looking forward to Monday.

Happy Friday everyone - enjoy your life.

#72774   2013/09/13 06:12AM
    LovinMyLife

Oh, I almost forgot, HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13th everyone - makes me want to watch a good horror movie this evening.

#72775   2013/09/13 06:44AM
    sclcardiac

Happy Friday everybody! Hope your day is a great one! I'm working night shift all weekend, but at least I'm off today before the madness begins. It's Friday the 13th and that's never a good thing for a 911 dispatcher, but I'm hoping that I'll be surprised and it will be a calm evening at work. Looking forward to more GH adventures today! Hope you all have a great day!

#72776   2013/09/13 07:05AM
    sclcardiac

Just wondering if anyone is available for recaps today? I start night shift tonight for the weekend, and I'm trying to get my errands done during my off time today. Thanks in advance to anyone that can do them!

#72777   2013/09/13 07:56AM
    daisylover

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote stc28:
    Quote LanteChick: Some Lante related spoilers from the new SID...

-Tues Sept 24...The Falconeri's have a rough night with their daughter.

Wed Sept 25...Everyone gets ready for the Christening.

Thurs Sept 26...Spinelli finds himself put in an incredibly awkward position by Dante.

Friday Sept 27...The Christening gets underway.

Poll results: Lante #4 overall....DZ #3...ER #5

Lets go vote LEX!!!

Readers Poll #39
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave
    Englewood Cliffs,NJ 07632

Somehow I think dante and lulu are going to question themselfs as parents.

And that would be totally normal....many parents do,esp when overwhelmed with their first baby. If the truth comes out at the Christening,I recommend that Lante never attend one again....nothing good ever happens to them surrounding those events.

LOL how right you are, on both counts. I don't think there's a parent alive that hasn't had doubts and at times think they are going to be the worst parent on earth. As for christenings, I think the same rule applies for all weddings, special occassion parties and family gatherings.

#72778   2013/09/13 07:58AM
    daisylover

Quote sclcardiac: Just wondering if anyone is available for recaps today? I start night shift tonight for the weekend, and I'm trying to get my errands done during my off time today. Thanks in advance to anyone that can do them!

wish I could Sheila, but I got called into work again today. Lante Chick, are you available?

#72779   2013/09/13 09:41AM
    LanteChick

Quote daisylover:
    Quote sclcardiac: Just wondering if anyone is available for recaps today? I start night shift tonight for the weekend, and I'm trying to get my errands done during my off time today. Thanks in advance to anyone that can do them!

wish I could Sheila, but I got called into work again today. Lante Chick, are you available?

Yup,sure can!

I'm babysitting my little nephew so I may be a little distracted ....hope y'all don't mind the cliff notes version of recaps.

#72780   2013/09/13 10:14AM
    daisylover

just had a thought. I noticed a bit of a blooper on Wednesday's episode and was wondering if anyone else saw it too.
    When Olivia told Sonny she was going to fix him breakfast, he said he wasn't hungry. She told him he was going to eat and she walked out of the room. When she exited, she didn't go far enough off stage and you could see her standing there, waiting. Then the scene changed. Next time you saw her she was walking back into the room with a tray of food. It caught my eye and I watched it a couple of times to make sure I was right. Gave me a giggle.

« 7273 7274 7275 7276 7277 7278 7279 7280 7281 7282 7283 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list