List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5582032, Replies: 65535
    « 7271 7272 7273 7274 7275 7276 7277 7278 7279 7280 7281 » »| page:
    #72751   2013/09/12 11:05AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    sclcardiac

Segment one:

Sam is with Danny outside of his hospital room. She has the statue that Jason gave her and is looking at it. She is telling Danny he will be better soon. Alexis tells Derek they are waiting for results to see if infusion worked. Derek tells Alexis he will stop by and see Danny if that is okay. She says that they would love it.

Ava shows up at Derek's office. she wants to talk about SOnny and destroying him.

Sonny comes down stairs and he looks ruff with stubble all over his face. He looks at the pictures on the mantle, especially Jason's. It's his birthday.

Liz and Carly are at the bridge and say it's Jason's birthday.

Franco wishes Jason a happy birthday as he looks at his picture

#72752   2013/09/12 11:13AM
    sclcardiac

Segment two:

Carly is surprised that Liz remembered Jason's birthday. She tells Carly that she will never forget. They can't believe that he is really gone. Liz says it was awful what happened to Jason. Carly says she doesn't come to the site where Jason was killed often because it's too hard. She believes that he might still come back to them one day.

Franco is looking at the picture and Monica comes in and she is angry. Monica tells Franco that he is nothing like his twin Jason. SHe calls him a murderer. He throws AJ being in jail in her face and she smacks him. SHe tells him to get out of her house.

Alexis brings Sam some coffee. They can't go in Danny's room because his immune system is still low. Alexis believes the treatment will work thanks to Derek.

Julian and Ava. She talks about Sonny and how nice it will be to take his power. Julian says he's already made his first move on SOnny.

Sonny is staring at the bottle of pills. Sean comes in and brings flowers that the delivery guy sent over. the flowers are from Derek Wells. Sonny remembers back when he first met him talking about the story he published for Connie. SOnny is angry and slams his fist on the desk.

#72753   2013/09/12 11:20AM
    Lulu Lover

Monica tell Franco to get out her house!! Love it!!

#72754   2013/09/12 11:23AM
    sclcardiac

Segment Three:

Julian says he sent Sonny flowers. Julian says that Sonny is too protected right now and they need to wait until Sonny is ripe for the picking since he is grieving. Ava wants to move now. She says he has taken his eye off the prize and is too concerned with his new family.

Sam and Alexis. Sam doesn't want to jinx anything. She is hoping the procedure worked. Sam doesn't know how she'll thank Derek. Alexis tells Sam that Derek is coming by later. Sam notices that Alexis is a little too giddy that Derek is coming by the hospital.

Sonny tells Sean about how Derek printed the story that Connie gave him. He says that Derek put Connie's death in motion by printing the story.

MOnica and Franco. He says he is a Q and belongs there. Monica says he is not family. He says Alan wouldn't like it. She says if he doesn't leave she will get Alice. Franco says he will leave on his own. He says he will find better accommodations. He says that all she will have now is Tracy and she slams the door in his face.

Carly and Liz at the pier where Jason died. THey talk about one of his past birthdays. Liz doesn't like that Jason now shares a birthday with Franco. Liz wants to know if Carly is over everything Franco did. Carly has a flashback about Franco at court. Liz wants to know what's changed because she feels like Carly is softening to Franco.

#72755   2013/09/12 11:29AM
    daisylover

WOW. I was totally drooling over hunky guys holding precious babies yesterday. Best way to get to this woman's weak spot.
    I've teared up a lot during GH episodes, I've even cried, but I think for the first time ever I felt completely at the mercy of outside forces. Namely RC and Kate Hall. One minute I was laughing at Nik with his Yoda, and Dante taking grief for yet again a cheesy pick up line. Then tears were beginning to well with Maxie and Anna's conversation and those beautiful words of thanks and gratitude written to Maxie from Lulu and Dante.
    From the moment I saw that look of finality on Maxie's face and she uttered that fateful word "goodbye" I was dripping with tears. But when I saw Sonny holding that baby and Dante told his parents what her name was and Sonny started to cry, I completely lost it. Good thing I was alone when I watched it the first time. Don't think I've ever sobbed that hard or that loud at anything on GH before.
    I don't ever remember seeing that much vulnerability in Sonny before.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/12 11:32AM
    #72756   2013/09/12 11:33AM
    sclcardiac

FOurth Segment:

MOnica looks at a picture of Jason and Aj when Tracy walks in. Tracy says that she will never guess what she saw. Monica tells Tracy that she threw out Franco. Tracy says her day couldn't get any better. Monica says the teens MOgan and Kiki are next on her list to kick out. Tracy says she warned her about Aj and his failures. MOnica starts to cry and Tracy is surprised.

Sam talks to Alexis about how handsome Derek is. Alexis says she is focused on Danny not Derek. Sam still thinks that she has a crush on Derek. Sam wants to know if she plans to work thinks out with Sean after Danny gets better.

Sonny and Sean talk strategy. Sonny starts to yell and calls Sean Jason by mistake. Sean tells him about it and he denies it. He runs upstairs and says he has to change clothes. Sean knows something is off with him.

Ava and Derek. Ava says she is his family and he needs to get past his romantic tryst with Alexis all those years ago. Julian tells her that she needs to keep her mouth shut and Franco walks up over hears and wants to know what they're up to.

Liz and Carly argue about Franco. Carly says that the tumor caused all the things that Franco did and there is reasonable doubt that he didn't know what he did. Liz says it's an excuse to get out of going to jail. Liz says maybe he did it because he's sick. carly throws it in Liz's face that she is supporting Aj and he doesn't have a brain tumor. She also throws her feelings for Nik in liz's face and wants to know how long it will take Liz to go running to Nik when AJ ends up in prison. Liz gets angry and leaves. Carly says the truth must hurt.

#72757   2013/09/12 11:34AM
    Lulu Lover

Liz and Carly also end up fighting.

#72758   2013/09/12 11:36AM
    Lulu Lover

T-Storms are in my area.

#72759   2013/09/12 11:41AM
    sclcardiac

Fifth segment:

Tracy wants to know if she's upset about AJ. Monica says that her son is in jail for murder and she's worried. Tracy tells her that Diane is trying to blame Sonny for COnnie's murder. Tracy says that Sonny is the perfect one to go down for Connie's murder. Tracy says that AJ's chances are looking better. Monica says that today is Jason's birthday and yesterday she got fired as Chief of Staff at GH

Sam and Alexis are talking and Liz shows up to know how he is doing. Alexis goes to check on the labs. Sam and Liz watch Danny from outside of his room. Liz has high hopes for the treatment. Liz says she was t the pier for Jason's birthday.

Carly is at the pier and calls out for Jason but it's Sonny. sonny says he wants to remind himself that Jason died because his enemies were out to get him.

Derek and Ava and Franco. Ava tells Franco that if she had a pillow she would smother him with it. Franco tells Derek to watch out that Ava is a liar. He doesn't recognize who Derek really is. Derek says he has to go and leaves. Ava tries to leave but Franco stops her. He wants to know what's really going on with her "client" Derek.

#72760   2013/09/12 11:42AM
    Lulu Lover

Can Julian kill Franco please.

« 7271 7272 7273 7274 7275 7276 7277 7278 7279 7280 7281 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list