List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5427181, Replies: 65535
    « 7270 7271 7272 7273 7274 7275 7276 7277 7278 7279 7280 » »| page:
    #72741   2013/09/12 04:49AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LovinMyLife

Quote Axl Rose: If Britt's baby really is Lulu and Dante's son, then I wonder if Lulu and Dante will take their baby boy back and away from Britt? Because if they do that then I wonder how that will affect Lulu's brother Nikolas considering Britt is living with Lulu's brother and not to mention Nikolas and Lulu they are close but also Britt and Nikolas are friends and they have been spending a lot of time together lately so if that truth comes out, then what is Nikolas to do?

I have always thought the reason Britt was being inserted into Nik's world is to enable him to find out that the baby is really Lante's. I think there is no doubt that if Nik stays true to character that he would definitely tell LuLu. He loves his little sister and is very protective of her.

I believe Nik and Liz will eventually be sharing story again.

#72742   2013/09/12 04:52AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Stronci: Can Nik and Lante be any cuter cuddling with the babies?!?

I really enjoyed these scenes also. Think DZ, ER and TC are very comfortable around children.

#72743   2013/09/12 04:56AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu Lover: Lante takes little Connie to Sonny.

I liked these scenes. I have really been enjoying MBs portrayal of Sonny over the last several days.

#72744   2013/09/12 04:59AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote sclcardiac: Thanks so much LanteChick for the awesome recaps!

LanteChick,

Thanks for another great day of recaps. The ladies in this thread are the most amazingly awesome recappers ever.

#72745   2013/09/12 05:01AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote stc28:
    Quote LanteChick: A tweet from LLC tonight....she taped with DZ/ER today. Btw DZ and ER have worked everyday this week and are taping tomorrow too. With RC hinting on twitter that Lante find out the truth before nov sweeps,maybe something goes down this week in the stuff they are taping????

Anywho here is the tweet...

Lisa locicero@lisalocicerogh
    Beautiful stuff from @dom_zamprogna and @EmmeRylan today..Can't wait for you to see it..#GH

Emme also twitter something the other night about the stuff they are fliming.it looks like dante and lulu have good stuff comming up , I do not think they are on the rest of this week or on much next week but the week of the 23rd they should be on at least 4 days .

Thanks for this information. So looking forward to all the LuLu/Dante/Lante scenes coming up.

#72746   2013/09/12 05:06AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Thanking those in advance for today's recaps. Enjoy them so much - your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Bright, beautiful morning here in Virginia. As soon as all the kiddies get on that magical yellow school bus will be heading out to meet family for breakfast. Sure GH will be one of the topics discussed. Everyone seems to be viewing the show with a renewed enjoyment, with the only thing not being enjoyed is the absence of Liz, as everyone is a Liz fan.

Happy Thursday everyone - enjoy your life.

#72747   2013/09/12 08:26AM
    dieleelantef...

Good morning ladies what a phenomenal day on GH and KH wrote those scenes all the actors did a wonderful job loved MB DZ ER and LLC scenes also like Monica telling AJ off. GH is on fire and it is getting exciting to watch. I even like Britt and NIK scenes those babies are so cute.

The spoiler about Dante asking Spin to be godfather is really surprising but I understand Dante has 2 brothers which one would he choose? I wonder if Spin is going to decline and is Lulu going to ask Maxie to be godmother? So excited to watch GH again and looking forward to everyday.

#72748   2013/09/12 10:16AM
    domzfan

Quote dieleelanteforever: Good morning ladies what a phenomenal day on GH and KH wrote those scenes all the actors did a wonderful job loved MB DZ ER and LLC scenes also like Monica telling AJ off. GH is on fire and it is getting exciting to watch. I even like Britt and NIK scenes those babies are so cute.

The spoiler about Dante asking Spin to be godfather is really surprising but I understand Dante has 2 brothers which one would he choose? I wonder if Spin is going to decline and is Lulu going to ask Maxie to be godmother? So excited to watch GH again and looking forward to everyday.

I thought yesterday's show should be titled Men w Babies...
    NIK, DANTE, SONNY..The last one hit me in the gut & choked me up.
    The babies make the s/l revolve around families and remind us of what's really real and what life is all about. Kate Hall is phenomenal and everyone brought their A+ game. Also loved the Anna Maxie scenes.

Maxie may deserve the wrath of God, but Kirsten Storms isn't missing any beats delivering on what's she given.

#72749   2013/09/12 10:54AM
    Lulu Lover

Here for Lante!!

#72750   2013/09/12 11:05AM
    Lulu Lover

Jason and Franco birthday.

« 7270 7271 7272 7273 7274 7275 7276 7277 7278 7279 7280 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list