List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5425941, Replies: 65535
    « 7255 7256 7257 7258 7259 7260 7261 7262 7263 7264 7265 » »| page:
    #72591   2013/09/08 07:34AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    sclcardiac

Quote LanteChick: A little inspirational nugget I read this morning....

If you're always racing to the next moment,what happens to the one you're in?.....Enjoy The Ride!

So True! Love this!

#72592   2013/09/08 07:47AM
    sclcardiac

Quote Janeway: Sending thoughts and prayers for Callie, Lanteluv!

I'm Back!!! I missed you all! Many thanks to recappers! I was in CA visiting my son during the most exciting week!! Had to keep up via recaps and youtube, no time to post. Got home and was exhausted and so behind in everything but I finally got caught up. indulge me I have a lot to say, it has been so long. LOL.

Funny thing, I did participate in the live tweet with Dom. Just happened to be on the beach, hubby asleep and son elsewhere. He even answered before he got in twitter jail. I said he had adorable babies at home, what's it like working with them on set? Expected a funny answer, but the one I got was just the sweetest & swoon worthy and why I love this guy-he said "brings back all the cuddly good baby feelings" awwww!

Can't stop watching vids from that week. Det Hottie interrogating AJ. Hot and funny. Dante holding "his" daughter first time. Beautiful. Dante holding Lulu in his arms as they gazed lovingly at "their" daughter, until Spinelli spoiled the moment. Love love love it when they do that. Anyone else notice how Lulu closes her eyes when Dante holds her in his arms as if she is savoring the moment. I wonder if that is the directors choice or if it is Emme's. I just think it is so sweet.

This week not as much. Don't like martyr Maxie or making Lante look selfish and ungrateful. They have every right to be upset. Hope that RC plans to show Lante POV and all the pain this is going to cause them. Glad that the Corinthos bros as together. Would like to see Dante get involved in helping bros sort out their trouble. Don't believe Sonny would commit suicide. And at the HS? Daughter-in-law would have to clean up the mess LOL. And Liv, I agree with Dante, dial it back a bit!!

Speaking of Emme WTH happened on twitter?? Why would someone bully someone as sweet as her?? Ok, if you don't like her as Lulu don't watch! But the woman is doing her job and many of us think she is doing a good job. Dom is very happy working with her. I just wish these people would stop and go away.

I really like Dom and Emme's chemistry. Different than Judo, but they seem very comfortable with each other, I believe in the Lante love. One gripe, what is with her wardrobe?? Why the oversized sweaters and puffy shirts and dresses. She looks very cute with a nice figure why are they hiding it? Why isn't her wardrobe, tight dresses etc and more Lulu-like? Emme tweeted a picture of herself from her other show in a corset in a giant champagne glass. Very hot! I know they are in baby mode right now, but I hope they don't neglect the very sexy side of Lulu and Lante.

I really wish this little girl would turn out to be theirs and Britt's too. Two babies would be chaos! But if nothing else at least Britt's boy. Don't believe it could be Britt's and Dante's ridiculous! Ellie didn't save extra sperm. LOL. Definitely think there will be Dr. O/Helena connection. Just excited that Lante is in the middle of all the action. Happy Dom & Emme have been filming so much.

Really don't care about livers at all, or Morgan or Ava. Franco story sucks. Julian is intriguing. Like him with Alexis. Don't miss the teen crowd wish they were gone for good. Hope AJ is innocent, like him to be redeemed.

So excited for more Lante next week. Hope we get some good stuff. Want Lante to find out the truth soon!!

Thanks all! Hope you are having a great weekend.

I responded Daisylover-thanks!!

I always love reading your posts! I couldn't agree more with the insults thrown at Emme! Don't condone that at all. It's one thing not to connect with her version of the character, but it's totally unacceptable to tag her or tweet her insults. That's just ridiculous and totally unclassy. I agree with the Lante chemistry! I love it and I'm loving them. I love DZ and ER's chemistry together. It's definitely different from JuDo but I'm loving the DoMME version too!! You're right, two babies would be chaos but Lante could totally handle it, and I'd love seeing them in those types of scenes!

#72593   2013/09/08 09:11AM
    LanteChick

Quote LovinMyLife: LanteChick and William,

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!

Good Luck to both the COWBOYS and GIANTS today and may the best team win, whatever happens should be an awesome game.

HTTR

"I'm waitin all day for sunday night".....

Here's to a good game!!

#72594   2013/09/08 09:19AM
    LanteChick

Quote Stronci:
    Quote Lulu Lover: Hope everyone has a great Lante FOOTBALL SUNDAY!!
    GO GIANTS BEAT THE COWBOYS!!!!

Wonder if Eli will have a day like Peyton had?

I am actually going to the Chicago Bears season opener today...so excited!

Chat Monday!

Big fan of both Manning brother's,but I'm reeeeeally hoping Eli doesn't have that great of a game tonight....shhhh,don't tell William I said that.

Bears home opener eh...Have Fun!!!

#72595   2013/09/08 09:24AM
    LanteChick

Quote lovedandl: Here's the links to the polls. Everyone did great last week! Keep up the good work!!

www.welovesoaps.net/search/label/Soap%20of%20the%20Week

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-2-2013-edition/

New day,new page....Let's vote Lex!!

#72596   2013/09/08 04:54PM
    luvmygirls

Quote LovinMyLife:
    Quote lanteluv: Hey everybody!!
    Popping in to say hello from Rainbows Babies and children's hospital.
    Callie is doing another stint in the pediatric epilepsy unit and has some more tests Monday. She was diagnosed last week with a rare type of brain tumor. Good news is it is benign and can be removed with surgery if the seizures are originating from there. In many cases, the surgery stops the seizures, so we hope this will be the case for us as well. We are asking for as many good thoughts and prayers as we can get and hopefully you all can take a moment to throw some Callie's way. We really appreciate it. We are looking forward to catching up on GH and send thanks to all those who have been recapping! Hope everyone has a good weekend and GO BROWNS!

Please know that I am sending lots of good thoughts and prayers to you and Miss Callie.

Hope your BROWNS have a great season.

Hugs, positive thoughts, and prayers to you and Callie!

#72597   2013/09/08 04:57PM
    luvmygirls

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Stronci:
    Quote Lulu Lover: Hope everyone has a great Lante FOOTBALL SUNDAY!!
    GO GIANTS BEAT THE COWBOYS!!!!

Wonder if Eli will have a day like Peyton had?

I am actually going to the Chicago Bears season opener today...so excited!

Chat Monday!

Big fan of both Manning brother's,but I'm reeeeeally hoping Eli doesn't have that great of a game tonight....shhhh,don't tell William I said that.

Bears home opener eh...Have Fun!!!

I agree! Go Cowboys!

#72598   2013/09/09 01:07AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day. I'm very mad!! The Giante gave the game to the Cowboys with 6 Trueovers. Their Lost!!

#72599   2013/09/09 04:23AM
    LanteChick

Quote Lulu Lover: Hope everyone has a great Lante day. I'm very mad!! The Giante gave the game to the Cowboys with 6 Trueovers. Their Lost!!

Sorry about that loss

Happy that The Cowboys sneaked out a win...good game!!

#72600   2013/09/09 04:37AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu Lover: Hope everyone has a great Lante day. I'm very mad!! The Giante gave the game to the Cowboys with 6 Trueovers. Their Lost!!

The Giants seem to have issues to address in order to have a successful season.

Congratulations to the Cowboys and their fans on a win.

HTTR

« 7255 7256 7257 7258 7259 7260 7261 7262 7263 7264 7265 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list