List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5584047, Replies: 65535
    « 7254 7255 7256 7257 7258 7259 7260 7261 7262 7263 7264 » »| page:
    #72581   2013/09/07 04:51PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    daisylover

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote daisylover: Good Morning. So glad it's Friday. I enjoyed the show when I finally got to watch it last night. Nice to finally see Dante and Morgan breathing the same air, but poor Olivia is going to have a stroke if she doesn't take a breath.
    Today apparently we get to see all the Corintos boys together. I'm looking forward to that.
    I was amazed and slightly shocked at the Franco transformation yesterday. Had I known that brain surgery would change the color and style of my hair, I'd have done it years ago.
    I'm enjoying the whole show right now. Seems like each day gives us something else to think about. I know each day can't be totally thrilling and full of movement, but for me, things are clicking along quite nicely. I haven't even minded the s/l I usually hate.
    Hoping to delve into more of the Jerome s/l soon. That should get pretty complicated, and I think the Ava/Julian family alliance may start to crumble with Julian's knowledge of his daughter and grandson. I'm looking forward to that.
    Excited to read recaps today, but I'll be live again next week.

Janeway, if you're lurking out there, I sent you a DM you know where. Sorry I missed the one you sent me until now.

I felt that this week wasn't as strong as the past few weeks,and I totally realize that not every week will be can't-wait-to-watch type of shows,..maybe it was because I feel that Franco is the weakest link here,IMO. I don't mind RH as an actor,but why TPTB brought him back as Franco is a mystery to me.

You read my mind. The Franco s/l is the one I was referring to. I sincerely wish RC/FV had chosen a different path. I know they thought the gamble would pay off, but in this case I think they miscalculated.
    I've been able to accept KA as Kiki ( still don't like her, but I've accepted the change in character) I've accepted ME as Silas, but I think I could have accepted RH as ANYONE other than Franco. It's not RH, it's Franco that's my stumbling block. As much as I like LW with RH I can't rationalize Carly EVER being with Franco, or the fact that there is still a Franco at all.

#72582   2013/09/07 04:53PM
    daisylover

Quote lanteluv:
    Quote Stronci: Thank goodness!! I am the back-up, back-up, back-up recapper!

More movement in Lante baby s/l next week.....wonder what unfolds!?

Going to the Chicago Bears home opener Sunday...woo hoo!! So excited!

Have a great weekend, Lexies!! Chat Monday!

Hey Cindy! Just catching up on recaps. Nice job! Callie and I haven't seen a show since Tuesday but hope to do a little gh marathon via abc.com tomorrow. Hope your Bears will bounce back after being beat by our Browns... we play each other again in December here in Cleveland. If you want a roadtrip you know you can come sleep with the fishes. LOL. Callie and I have to miss opening day But we can watch it on the lovely 19 inch tv here yay -not....

Give Callie a big squish from me. Ah, sleeping with the fishes. Good times.

#72583   2013/09/08 04:41AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante FOOTBALL SUNDAY!!
    GO GIANTS BEAT THE COWBOYS!!!!

#72584   2013/09/08 04:43AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick: Happy Saturday Lex!!

Here are a few Lante spoilers for next week from soaps.com...

-Monday September 9th

Maxie continues to lie to Dante and Lulu

-Wednesday September 11th

Dante and Lulu decide on a baby name.

Thanks for these spoilers - not surprised that Maxie continues to lie.

Looking forward to the baby's name, however, hope that it is not "Connie".

#72585   2013/09/08 04:45AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick: A little inspirational nugget I read this morning....

If you're always racing to the next moment,what happens to the one you're in?.....Enjoy The Ride!

My Grandmother says something similar - Life is What Happens While You Are Busy With Other Things.

#72586   2013/09/08 04:47AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote lanteluv: Hey everybody!!
    Popping in to say hello from Rainbows Babies and children's hospital.
    Callie is doing another stint in the pediatric epilepsy unit and has some more tests Monday. She was diagnosed last week with a rare type of brain tumor. Good news is it is benign and can be removed with surgery if the seizures are originating from there. In many cases, the surgery stops the seizures, so we hope this will be the case for us as well. We are asking for as many good thoughts and prayers as we can get and hopefully you all can take a moment to throw some Callie's way. We really appreciate it. We are looking forward to catching up on GH and send thanks to all those who have been recapping! Hope everyone has a good weekend and GO BROWNS!

Please know that I am sending lots of good thoughts and prayers to you and Miss Callie.

Hope your BROWNS have a great season.

#72587   2013/09/08 04:50AM
    LovinMyLife

LanteChick and William,

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!!!!!

Good Luck to both the COWBOYS and GIANTS today and may the best team win, whatever happens should be an awesome game.

HTTR

#72588   2013/09/08 04:53AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all are having a great weekend filled with family, friends, fun, food and football.

Looking forward to the coming week's GH. Should have lots of LuLu/Dante/Lante scenes.

Happy Sunday Everyone - enjoy your life.

#72589   2013/09/08 06:07AM
    Stronci

Quote Lulu Lover: Hope everyone has a great Lante FOOTBALL SUNDAY!!
    GO GIANTS BEAT THE COWBOYS!!!!

Wonder if Eli will have a day like Peyton had?

I am actually going to the Chicago Bears season opener today...so excited!

Chat Monday!

#72590   2013/09/08 07:33AM
    sclcardiac

Quote lanteluv: Hey everybody!!
    Popping in to say hello from Rainbows Babies and children's hospital.
    Callie is doing another stint in the pediatric epilepsy unit and has some more tests Monday. She was diagnosed last week with a rare type of brain tumor. Good news is it is benign and can be removed with surgery if the seizures are originating from there. In many cases, the surgery stops the seizures, so we hope this will be the case for us as well. We are asking for as many good thoughts and prayers as we can get and hopefully you all can take a moment to throw some Callie's way. We really appreciate it. We are looking forward to catching up on GH and send thanks to all those who have been recapping! Hope everyone has a good weekend and GO BROWNS!

Sending lots of positives thoughts, prayers, and well wishes to you, Callie,and your family.

« 7254 7255 7256 7257 7258 7259 7260 7261 7262 7263 7264 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list