List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5630686, Replies: 65535
    « 7253 7254 7255 7256 7257 7258 7259 7260 7261 7262 7263 » »| page:
    #72571   2013/09/07 06:30AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LanteChick

Happy Saturday Lex!!

Here are a few Lante spoilers for next week from soaps.com...

-Monday September 9th

Maxie continues to lie to Dante and Lulu

-Wednesday September 11th

Dante and Lulu decide on a baby name.

#72572   2013/09/07 07:02AM
    LanteChick

SUPPORT!!!!

Anyway you are able.....couple ways here.

GH comment line: 323-671-4583

-Ron Carlivati

-Frank Valentini

-Dominic Zamprogna

-Emme Rylan

General Hospital
    c/o ABC-TV
    4151 Prospect Ave
    Hollywood CA 90027

#72573   2013/09/07 07:35AM
    lanteluv

Quote Stronci: Thank goodness!! I am the back-up, back-up, back-up recapper!

More movement in Lante baby s/l next week.....wonder what unfolds!?

Going to the Chicago Bears home opener Sunday...woo hoo!! So excited!

Have a great weekend, Lexies!! Chat Monday!

Hey Cindy! Just catching up on recaps. Nice job! Callie and I haven't seen a show since Tuesday but hope to do a little gh marathon via abc.com tomorrow. Hope your Bears will bounce back after being beat by our Browns... we play each other again in December here in Cleveland. If you want a roadtrip you know you can come sleep with the fishes. LOL. Callie and I have to miss opening day But we can watch it on the lovely 19 inch tv here yay -not....

#72574   2013/09/07 07:37AM
    LanteChick

Quote LovinMyLife: Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Looking forward to another great GH today. Another day closer to the end of this baby fiasco. I am TEAM LANTE all the way. Just hope that the twist is the baby is actually a Lante baby and that the Britch baby is actually a Lante baby also. Cannot see either Maxie or Britch as mothering or nurturing in any way.

Happy Wednesday everyone - enjoy your life.

RC tweeted back to a viewer when they asked if Dante and Lulu will know the truth about the baby before Nov sweeps....he replied "Spoiler alert: You won't have to wait that long". I wonder how the truth will unfold...should be good stuff!!!

And then in the other corner we have Brit and "her" baby...,just can't shake the feeling that its the stolen Lante embryo. But for the sake of drama I could see it being revealed to be Brit/Dante's at first....also think there may be a Dr O/Helena tie in this and that makes me think even more that its Lante's because of the Cassidine connection. Stealing a Spencer would be music to Helena's ears.

#72575   2013/09/07 07:48AM
    LanteChick

A little inspirational nugget I read this morning....

If you're always racing to the next moment,what happens to the one you're in?.....Enjoy The Ride!

#72576   2013/09/07 07:53AM
    lanteluv

Hey everybody!!
    Popping in to say hello from Rainbows Babies and children's hospital.
    Callie is doing another stint in the pediatric epilepsy unit and has some more tests Monday. She was diagnosed last week with a rare type of brain tumor. Good news is it is benign and can be removed with surgery if the seizures are originating from there. In many cases, the surgery stops the seizures, so we hope this will be the case for us as well. We are asking for as many good thoughts and prayers as we can get and hopefully you all can take a moment to throw some Callie's way. We really appreciate it. We are looking forward to catching up on GH and send thanks to all those who have been recapping! Hope everyone has a good weekend and GO BROWNS!

#72577   2013/09/07 07:58AM
    LanteChick

Quote daisylover: Good Morning. So glad it's Friday. I enjoyed the show when I finally got to watch it last night. Nice to finally see Dante and Morgan breathing the same air, but poor Olivia is going to have a stroke if she doesn't take a breath.
    Today apparently we get to see all the Corintos boys together. I'm looking forward to that.
    I was amazed and slightly shocked at the Franco transformation yesterday. Had I known that brain surgery would change the color and style of my hair, I'd have done it years ago.
    I'm enjoying the whole show right now. Seems like each day gives us something else to think about. I know each day can't be totally thrilling and full of movement, but for me, things are clicking along quite nicely. I haven't even minded the s/l I usually hate.
    Hoping to delve into more of the Jerome s/l soon. That should get pretty complicated, and I think the Ava/Julian family alliance may start to crumble with Julian's knowledge of his daughter and grandson. I'm looking forward to that.
    Excited to read recaps today, but I'll be live again next week.

Janeway, if you're lurking out there, I sent you a DM you know where. Sorry I missed the one you sent me until now.

I felt that this week wasn't as strong as the past few weeks,and I totally realize that not every week will be can't-wait-to-watch type of shows,..maybe it was because I feel that Franco is the weakest link here,IMO. I don't mind RH as an actor,but why TPTB brought him back as Franco is a mystery to me.

#72578   2013/09/07 08:12AM
    LanteChick

Quote lanteluv: Hey everybody!!
    Popping in to say hello from Rainbows Babies and children's hospital.
    Callie is doing another stint in the pediatric epilepsy unit and has some more tests Monday. She was diagnosed last week with a rare type of brain tumor. Good news is it is benign and can be removed with surgery if the seizures are originating from there. In many cases, the surgery stops the seizures, so we hope this will be the case for us as well. We are asking for as many good thoughts and prayers as we can get and hopefully you all can take a moment to throw some Callie's way. We really appreciate it. We are looking forward to catching up on GH and send thanks to all those who have been recapping! Hope everyone has a good weekend and GO BROWNS!

Sending positive thoughts and a prayer to Callie and to your family! May you find strength in knowing many are here,pulling for her. Xoxo

My 5 year old nephew is nearing remission after a long road of cancer treatments in his young life....family&friends support has been everything to their family. It's a comfort during dark scary days.

Sending you a hug and lots of positive energy to get Callie and your family thru these days!!

#72579   2013/09/07 03:30PM
    Janeway

Sending thoughts and prayers for Callie, Lanteluv!

I'm Back!!! I missed you all! Many thanks to recappers! I was in CA visiting my son during the most exciting week!! Had to keep up via recaps and youtube, no time to post. Got home and was exhausted and so behind in everything but I finally got caught up. indulge me I have a lot to say, it has been so long. LOL.

Funny thing, I did participate in the live tweet with Dom. Just happened to be on the beach, hubby asleep and son elsewhere. He even answered before he got in twitter jail. I said he had adorable babies at home, what's it like working with them on set? Expected a funny answer, but the one I got was just the sweetest & swoon worthy and why I love this guy-he said "brings back all the cuddly good baby feelings" awwww!

Can't stop watching vids from that week. Det Hottie interrogating AJ. Hot and funny. Dante holding "his" daughter first time. Beautiful. Dante holding Lulu in his arms as they gazed lovingly at "their" daughter, until Spinelli spoiled the moment. Love love love it when they do that. Anyone else notice how Lulu closes her eyes when Dante holds her in his arms as if she is savoring the moment. I wonder if that is the directors choice or if it is Emme's. I just think it is so sweet.

This week not as much. Don't like martyr Maxie or making Lante look selfish and ungrateful. They have every right to be upset. Hope that RC plans to show Lante POV and all the pain this is going to cause them. Glad that the Corinthos bros as together. Would like to see Dante get involved in helping bros sort out their trouble. Don't believe Sonny would commit suicide. And at the HS? Daughter-in-law would have to clean up the mess LOL. And Liv, I agree with Dante, dial it back a bit!!

Speaking of Emme WTH happened on twitter?? Why would someone bully someone as sweet as her?? Ok, if you don't like her as Lulu don't watch! But the woman is doing her job and many of us think she is doing a good job. Dom is very happy working with her. I just wish these people would stop and go away.

I really like Dom and Emme's chemistry. Different than Judo, but they seem very comfortable with each other, I believe in the Lante love. One gripe, what is with her wardrobe?? Why the oversized sweaters and puffy shirts and dresses. She looks very cute with a nice figure why are they hiding it? Why isn't her wardrobe, tight dresses etc and more Lulu-like? Emme tweeted a picture of herself from her other show in a corset in a giant champagne glass. Very hot! I know they are in baby mode right now, but I hope they don't neglect the very sexy side of Lulu and Lante.

I really wish this little girl would turn out to be theirs and Britt's too. Two babies would be chaos! But if nothing else at least Britt's boy. Don't believe it could be Britt's and Dante's ridiculous! Ellie didn't save extra sperm. LOL. Definitely think there will be Dr. O/Helena connection. Just excited that Lante is in the middle of all the action. Happy Dom & Emme have been filming so much.

Really don't care about livers at all, or Morgan or Ava. Franco story sucks. Julian is intriguing. Like him with Alexis. Don't miss the teen crowd wish they were gone for good. Hope AJ is innocent, like him to be redeemed.

So excited for more Lante next week. Hope we get some good stuff. Want Lante to find out the truth soon!!

Thanks all! Hope you are having a great weekend.

I responded Daisylover-thanks!!

#72580   2013/09/07 04:39PM
    daisylover

Quote LovinMyLife:
    Quote LanteChick:
    Quote lovedandl: Here's the links to the polls. Everyone did great last week! Keep up the good work!!

www.welovesoaps.net/search/label/Soap%20of%20the%20Week

tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/09/pulse-poll-september-2-2013-edition/

Done and done yesterday and today.
    Thank-you for the reminders...all done voting here!!

Yes,DZ and Lante did great last week...lets get ER into the top spot too with them!! We can do it Lex!

And if you have a extra stamp kickin around and wanna support them at SID poll....Do It!!!

ABC readers Poll #37
    c/o Soaps In Depth
    270 Sylvan Ave
    Englewood Cliffs NJ 07632

Thanks for providing this address. Have an entire draw full of stamps decided to stock up on those "forever" stamps.

All LuLu/Dante/Lante fans please take a few minutes to vote, comment, e-mail, write and call. Everyone is doing a great job let's keep it up.

« 7253 7254 7255 7256 7257 7258 7259 7260 7261 7262 7263 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list