List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5419539, Replies: 65535
    « 7245 7246 7247 7248 7249 7250 7251 7252 7253 7254 7255 » »| page:
    #72491   2013/09/04 08:10PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    Meegs

Just a quick post to say bye...I'll still be around reading everyone's thoughts and opinions and wanted to say this was the first message board I ever posted on because of the love for Lante, Dante and Lulu. While I still enjoy the majority of the show (loved loved loved Patrick finally going off on Britta), I find that my true feelings and thoughts about other aspects are better posted elsewhere. It's been a good ride!

#72492   2013/09/04 08:17PM
    daisylover

Quote Meegs: Just a quick post to say bye...I'll still be around reading everyone's thoughts and opinions and wanted to say this was the first message board I ever posted on because of the love for Lante, Dante and Lulu. While I still enjoy the majority of the show (loved loved loved Patrick finally going off on Britta), I find that my true feelings and thoughts about other aspects are better posted elsewhere. It's been a good ride!

Sorry to hear you won't be with us anymore, but you need to do what's best for you. Thanks for popping in to say bye.

#72493   2013/09/04 08:55PM
    daisylover

Thanks to all who voted on the Pulse Poll for August 26. I was beyond excited when I heard that Dom was once again back on top at #1 and that Emme was #3. With Lante in the #1 spot for favorite couple and GH as #1 soap sort of makes that effort to trash and bully Emme today even more pathetic. Extra bonus, and huge surprise for me, one of the Spotlight Fan Comments this week was mine.
    I'll never understand why anyone feels the need to purposely structure and execute what seems to be an attempt to totally destroy another person. Even worse is when it's on a public forum.
    As much as I hated what I saw and what I read, I would have at least had a smidgen of respect for the person had she had the balls to put her own name to it instead of hiding behind a pathetic screen name. That's even more cowardly than the hit and run posts. If you hate someone that much, at least have the guts to let them know who you are.
    Ok, my rant is spent and I'm going to turn in now. Looking forward to another fantastic show again tomorrow.
    Thanks Cindy for the recaps today. They really helped until I could get home.
    One more thought. Keep up the voting on Pulse each and every week. We can keep them on top, where they belong.

#72494   2013/09/04 09:20PM
    LanteChick

Quote Meegs: Just a quick post to say bye...I'll still be around reading everyone's thoughts and opinions and wanted to say this was the first message board I ever posted on because of the love for Lante, Dante and Lulu. While I still enjoy the majority of the show (loved loved loved Patrick finally going off on Britta), I find that my true feelings and thoughts about other aspects are better posted elsewhere. It's been a good ride!

Hey Meegs. I understand but come back and chat skating ....Russia 2014 is around the corner you know. I'm an Olympic geek and booked off work most of the winter games in Feb. Can't wait!!!

#72495   2013/09/05 01:42AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 01:43AM
    #72496   2013/09/05 03:22AM
    sclcardiac

Good Thursday morning everybody! Hope your morning is going well! Pulse Poll results were fabulous! I loved it and the results couldn't have come on a BETTER DAY! I'm working again today, so I won't be able to recap. Hope you all have a great day! The weekend is just around the corner!

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/09/05 03:24AM
    #72497   2013/09/05 04:10AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Storyloverfan: I always wanted to love Michael and often have, but I just want him to go away lately! Think the Michael/Kiki/Morgan connection is just to irritating for me. Can't see one good guy in the whole mess.

My problem with this "triangle" is that I find all three of them unappealing and just a bore. Perhaps the "Penny" character will be better and more exciting with Michael.

#72498   2013/09/05 04:12AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Hunnys: I know some of you don't like ME, but, I do and I like the shorter Hair.
    Of course, he can never replace Hottie or even come close to replacing him. Nope! no way, no how!!!!

I like ME also. I like that he has a unique look and the intense style of his acting.

#72499   2013/09/05 04:14AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Storyloverfan: Wm DeVry in his boxers is well worth watching

**drool**

TOTALLY AGREE!!!

#72500   2013/09/05 04:16AM
    LovinMyLife

Stronci,

Thanks so much for the recaps - you did a great job.

« 7245 7246 7247 7248 7249 7250 7251 7252 7253 7254 7255 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list