List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5499260, Replies: 65535
    « 7244 7245 7246 7247 7248 7249 7250 7251 7252 7253 7254 » »| page:
    #72481   2013/09/04 03:10PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LanteChick

STRONCI!!!

High Five girl.....Thanks muchly for the recaps. APPRECIATE!!!!

#72482   2013/09/04 03:14PM
    LanteChick

Quote Hunnys: I know some of you don't like ME, but, I do and I like the shorter Hair.
    Of course, he can never replace Hottie or even come close to replacing him. Nope! no way, no how!!!!

I like ME too. There is a calmness about the actor that I liked when he played McBain and now Silas. Also enjoyed him w/DZ and FH when he played Detective role...thought the 3 blended well.

#72483   2013/09/04 04:31PM
    Stronci

Quote LanteChick: STRONCI!!!

High Five girl.....Thanks muchly for the recaps. APPRECIATE!!!!

No problemo....should be able to help out again tomorrow, too.

#72484   2013/09/04 04:32PM
    LanteChick

Do you ever wonder what makes some people tick? Who would take the time out of their life to start a twitter account just to bash a fellow human being?? Instead of helping your fellow man,or just doing something simple to make the world a better place to live,a person makes the choice to be ugly towards an actress on social media. I just don't understand it!! I hope this person,if they ever find themselves in a job or situation in their life where they are challenged, that people treat them better then what they dish out to others.

I say all that because Emme Rylan today tweeted this....

EmmeRylan@EmmeRylan
    If you try to BULLY me I will BLOCK you and then I will continue to have a GREAT DAY! #LOVENOTHATE

Few weeks ago she mentioned on twitter that she'd never blocked anyone ever...I was actually surprised about that. I know JT/KS/KSu have and probably others from GH so I just assumed she would have too.

I checked her timeline and noticed the account that I mentioned and couple others...rude,unmannerly people on social media that are cowards!

Anyway...my rant is over!

#72485   2013/09/04 05:05PM
    LanteChick

So if you have time to show ER/DZ support....Go For It!!! Anyway you can.

Comment line: 323-671-4583

Old school snail mail....

General Hospital
    c/o ABC-TV
    4151 Prospect Ave
    Hollywood CA 90027

Let them hear from the Lex!!!

#72486   2013/09/04 05:44PM
    dieleelantef...

Quote LanteChick: Do you ever wonder what makes some people tick? Who would take the time out of their life to start a twitter account just to bash a fellow human being?? Instead of helping your fellow man,or just doing something simple to make the world a better place to live,a person makes the choice to be ugly towards an actress on social media. I just don't understand it!! I hope this person,if they ever find themselves in a job or situation in their life where they are challenged, that people treat them better then what they dish out to others.

EmmeRylan@EmmeRylan
    If you try to BULLY me I will BLOCK you and then I will continue to have a GREAT DAY! #LOVENOTHATE

Few weeks ago she mentioned on twitter that she'd never blocked anyone ever...I was actually surprised about that. I know JT/KS/KSu have and probably others from GH so I just assumed she would have too.

I checked her timeline and noticed the account that I mentioned and couple others...rude,unmannerly people on social media that are cowards!

Yes they are cowards and big fat hypocrites who does not have a life and probably so unhappy so they are spewing hate so childish anyway she did get lots of defenders and positive tweets. Emme is a fantastic actress and has a big giant heart who is so compassionate to her fans.

#72487   2013/09/04 07:24PM
    dieleelantef...

Ladies great news DZ #1 actor and Lante #1 couple ER got #3 actress on TV source poll results n GH got best soap love it and so happy it is all over twitter I sure hope Dom And Emme see the tweet.

#72488   2013/09/04 07:41PM
    sclcardiac

Quote LanteChick: Do you ever wonder what makes some people tick? Who would take the time out of their life to start a twitter account just to bash a fellow human being?? Instead of helping your fellow man,or just doing something simple to make the world a better place to live,a person makes the choice to be ugly towards an actress on social media. I just don't understand it!! I hope this person,if they ever find themselves in a job or situation in their life where they are challenged, that people treat them better then what they dish out to others.

EmmeRylan@EmmeRylan

The only thing I can say about this is that it's pathetic and they obviously lack morals, principles, or any sense of class. Obviously they are obsessed to the point of cray cray! You really have to wonder about those who constantly insult/criticize an actor or bash and hide behind an alias name on social media. It's all forms of bullying, and it's juvenile. Wow, I guess they really have a false sense of entitlement! I guess they have to tear someone else down to make themselves look better.

#72489   2013/09/04 07:41PM
    LanteChick

Quote dieleelanteforever: Ladies great news DZ #1 actor and Lante #1 couple ER got #3 actress on TV source poll results n GH got best soap love it and so happy it is all over twitter I sure hope Dom And Emme see the tweet.

That's so great to see.....Way to go Lexies who took time to vote!!

lovedandl.....Thanks to you for bringing us the voting links and reminders!

#72490   2013/09/04 07:41PM
    sclcardiac

Quote dieleelanteforever: Ladies great news DZ #1 actor and Lante #1 couple ER got #3 actress on TV source poll results n GH got best soap love it and so happy it is all over twitter I sure hope Dom And Emme see the tweet.

LOVE IT!!!!!

« 7244 7245 7246 7247 7248 7249 7250 7251 7252 7253 7254 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list