List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5427615, Replies: 65535
    « 7240 7241 7242 7243 7244 7245 7246 7247 7248 7249 7250 » »| page:
    #72441   2013/09/03 02:17PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    daisylover

Quote Conroy24: Okay, hit me now, but I was on another board reading and I saw numerous posts about how nasty Lulu and Dante are treating Maxie. Makes me angry, but I didn't engage.

First of all, Lante have no idea that this is not their baby. None whatsoever. If, and that's a big IF, Lante were harsh with Maxie, do you blame them? Maxie, who they absolutely do not know that she is the baby's mother, was going to breastfeed the baby. Lante are only protecting their child and would definitely choose "their" baby over Maxie any day of the week.

Second, if they really did follow the terms of a real surrogacy agreement, Maxie would most certainly not be able to have contact with the child, or Lante for that matter, under ANY circumstances. It's in the contract to protect all parties from these "attachments". Isn't that right? I would think so.

Lastly, even though the baby is not biologically Lante's, legally, in the eyes of the law, she IS their baby. Especially if they've filed the birth certificate naming Dante the father and Lulu the mother. One of our problems is, that we do not know the exact terms of the surrogacy contract that Maxie signed, so we can't be sure what the legal ramifications really are, but surrogacy contracts and legally binding birth certificates could go a long way in establishing who could get the baby if there were to be a custody battle.

I'm just throwing this out there...it really is a lot to think about and consider, given the circumstances. I just hate when people say that Lante are jerks and that they are treating Maxie like trash after giving birth to "their" baby, when Maxie could end all of this by just simply telling the truth. It's Maxie's fault that everyone, including herself, will be hurt by the truth. It's just all very frustrating.
    That's my 2 cents. I'm surprised I had time to get this all out. Gotta go back to work.

Oh, and can't wait to see Julian in his briefs tomorrow! LOL!

Thanks for reading.
    Tina

I wasn't thinking ahead when I agreed to work this week. I was just able to jump in and read recaps. Thanks Sheila.
    Tina I agree with what you're saying. It's probably the same
    people now criticizing Lante for being harsh that were criticizing Maxie for lying months ago. Sometimes you just can't win.

#72442   2013/09/03 02:38PM
    daisylover

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote sclcardiac: Lante and Spixie scenes were fab!!! Gotta go back and watch again!!

And you did a fab job recapping....Thank-you!

They really were good scenes...Spinelli is now on the sh*t list too. He can only blame Maxie for putting this hurtful lie in motion for so long,as time goes on he will bare just as much responsibility for hurting Lante by not telling the truth.

I wonder if they didn't show Dante and Lulu with the baby in the final segment because they have to be careful how they write this s/l. They want the audience to feel for both couples......and showing Lante bonding with baby would only enforce further that they are the victims in this not Maxie and now Spinelli. I don't feel that RC and company wants that to be clear cut.

Don't think we see Lulu or the baby anymore this week...not till next week. Dante will be w/his brothers and Olivia this week I think.

I understand completely what you mean. I do feel for each couple. Lante, because they are completely in the dark, loving this child that, even if legally theirs, isn't theirs, and no matter the outcome, they're going to feel betrayed.
    I feel sorry for Maxie first and foremost because her heart was in the right place, but her logic was off. So Maxieish.
    And I feel so sad for her because even tho she thought she would be able to let that child of hers go, we all know that motherhood isn't that simple.
    I think I feel the worst for Spielli. No matter how this plays out now, he's the one totally stuck in the middle. No matter which way he choses to go, someone he loves will be devastated.
    I hope being emotionally involved and caring about each couple is RC's intent. I don't want any of them to come out of this as the "bad guy". They are all victims of a really bad judgement call in one way or another.

#72443   2013/09/03 04:55PM
    LanteChick

Quote daisylover:
    Quote LanteChick:
    Quote sclcardiac: Lante and Spixie scenes were fab!!! Gotta go back and watch again!!

And you did a fab job recapping....Thank-you!

They really were good scenes...Spinelli is now on the sh*t list too. He can only blame Maxie for putting this hurtful lie in motion for so long,as time goes on he will bare just as much responsibility for hurting Lante by not telling the truth.

I wonder if they didn't show Dante and Lulu with the baby in the final segment because they have to be careful how they write this s/l. They want the audience to feel for both couples......and showing Lante bonding with baby would only enforce further that they are the victims in this not Maxie and now Spinelli. I don't feel that RC and company wants that to be clear cut.

Don't think we see Lulu or the baby anymore this week...not till next week. Dante will be w/his brothers and Olivia this week I think.

I understand completely what you mean. I do feel for each couple. Lante, because they are completely in the dark, loving this child that, even if legally theirs, isn't theirs, and no matter the outcome, they're going to feel betrayed.
    I feel sorry for Maxie first and foremost because her heart was in the right place, but her logic was off. So Maxieish.
    And I feel so sad for her because even tho she thought she would be able to let that child of hers go, we all know that motherhood isn't that simple.
    I think I feel the worst for Spielli. No matter how this plays out now, he's the one totally stuck in the middle. No matter which way he choses to go, someone he loves will be devastated.
    I hope being emotionally involved and caring about each couple is RC's intent. I don't want any of them to come out of this as the "bad guy". They are all victims of a really bad judgement call in one way or another.

I just think that if they show Lante with "their" baby like those beautiful scenes after the birth,the pedulum will swing in their favour more with the audience....and RC won't allow that. Instead we get Maxie/Spinelli scenes that are written to make us question who the real victims are here....and that is clearly Dante and Lulu!!!

#72444   2013/09/03 04:58PM
    LanteChick

Quote Lulu Lover:
    Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Lulu Lover: I will not be here live tomorrow. I have work into 2pm. It's DVR GH for me.

William,you gettin nervous about Sunday?

NO!! Giants will beat the Cowboys again!!

I'm hoping(and praying) that our $108million dollar man will come thru for us....it's bound to happen one of these years!!!

#72445   2013/09/04 03:25AM
    sclcardiac

Good Wednesday morning everyone! Just a quick post before I leave for work to say that I hope you all have a great day! I'm working today and tomorrow, so I won't be able to recap. Hopefully someone will be able to fill in. Have a great Wednesday everybody!

#72446   2013/09/04 03:32AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day. I will be at work into 2pm and this mess I will be here for showtime . It's DVR GH for me.

#72447   2013/09/04 03:34AM
    Lulu Lover

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Lulu Lover:
    Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Lulu Lover: I will not be here live tomorrow. I have work into 2pm. It's DVR GH for me.

William,you gettin nervous about Sunday?

NO!! Giants will beat the Cowboys again!!

I'm hoping(and praying) that our $108million dollar man will come thru for us....it's bound to happen one of these years!!!

No it will not. Your Cowboys will not beat the Giants into your team gets a new QB. LOL

#72448   2013/09/04 04:26AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu Lover: Morgon wait call cops but Kiki dose not .

Have no use for these two characters - what a waste of airtime.

#72449   2013/09/04 04:28AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick: Spinelli!!!!

Ugh.

Yet another character I do not like.

#72450   2013/09/04 04:30AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote luvmygirls: Whew! Protective Nik is HOT!

Nik is always HOT - just wish they would give him an interesting story with his Cassadine and Spencer families.

« 7240 7241 7242 7243 7244 7245 7246 7247 7248 7249 7250 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list