List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5546062, Replies: 65535
    « 7239 7240 7241 7242 7243 7244 7245 7246 7247 7248 7249 » »| page:
    #72431   2013/09/03 12:02PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    sclcardiac

Last segment:

Morgan wants to know why she lied. She knew he would get upset. She was worried about Michael. Morgan is furious. He says he's her husband not Michael.

Diane says it will be a win-win. Diane says there's nothing to tie AJ to the gun. Anna gets the report back. She says that forensic pulled prints and they belong to Aj. Anna arrests AJ for murder.

Brad asks Felix to give him a chance. Felix and Brad almost kiss. Patrick shows up and grabs Brad.

Nik wants to know why Patrick was so upset. Britt says she told him the truth.

Maxie says of course it theirs. It's part her and him. Spinelli says she did this. She lied for months and allowed them to build up their hopes and dreams. She says it's going on forever. He tells her she's responsible for this lie so now she has to learn to live without her child and so does he. He walks out. Maxie is crying.

Silas comes to see Sam. She wants to know if it's a dream or not. He says it's real. Sam it's all happening because of him. She says he's just as responsible as Derek for Danny getting a donor. Silas said that any other doctor could have done the same. They hug and she thanks him and they pull away and kiss.

Next show:

Sam and Silas

Patrick and Brad- He says Britt told him everything

Nik and Britt- She tells him she told Patrick about not being the father of the baby

Michael and Kiki- Kiki and MIchael talking about Morgan setting up Aj for Connie's murder

Olivia and Morgan- Olivia tells him not to make that mistake with his brother

Alexis and Derek- Alexie walks in the exam room and sees Derek in his briefs

#72432   2013/09/03 12:04PM
    Lulu Lover

I will not be here live tomorrow. I have work into 2pm. It's DVR GH for me.

#72433   2013/09/03 12:07PM
    sclcardiac

Lante and Spixie scenes were fab!!! Gotta go back and watch again!!

#72434   2013/09/03 12:11PM
    LanteChick

Quote Lulu Lover: I will not be here live tomorrow. I have work into 2pm. It's DVR GH for me.

William,you gettin nervous about Sunday?

#72435   2013/09/03 12:29PM
    LanteChick

Quote sclcardiac: Lante and Spixie scenes were fab!!! Gotta go back and watch again!!

And you did a fab job recapping....Thank-you!

They really were good scenes...Spinelli is now on the sh*t list too. He can only blame Maxie for putting this hurtful lie in motion for so long,as time goes on he will bare just as much responsibility for hurting Lante by not telling the truth.

I wonder if they didn't show Dante and Lulu with the baby in the final segment because they have to be careful how they write this s/l. They want the audience to feel for both couples......and showing Lante bonding with baby would only enforce further that they are the victims in this not Maxie and now Spinelli. I don't feel that RC and company wants that to be clear cut.

Don't think we see Lulu or the baby anymore this week...not till next week. Dante will be w/his brothers and Olivia this week I think.

#72436   2013/09/03 12:58PM
    Conroy24

Okay, hit me now, but I was on another board reading and I saw numerous posts about how nasty Lulu and Dante are treating Maxie. Makes me angry, but I didn't engage.

First of all, Lante have no idea that this is not their baby. None whatsoever. If, and that's a big IF, Lante were harsh with Maxie, do you blame them? Maxie, who they absolutely do not know that she is the baby's mother, was going to breastfeed the baby. Lante are only protecting their child and would definitely choose "their" baby over Maxie any day of the week.

Second, if they really did follow the terms of a real surrogacy agreement, Maxie would most certainly not be able to have contact with the child, or Lante for that matter, under ANY circumstances. It's in the contract to protect all parties from these "attachments". Isn't that right? I would think so.

Lastly, even though the baby is not biologically Lante's, legally, in the eyes of the law, she IS their baby. Especially if they've filed the birth certificate naming Dante the father and Lulu the mother. One of our problems is, that we do not know the exact terms of the surrogacy contract that Maxie signed, so we can't be sure what the legal ramifications really are, but surrogacy contracts and legally binding birth certificates could go a long way in establishing who could get the baby if there were to be a custody battle.

I'm just throwing this out there...it really is a lot to think about and consider, given the circumstances. I just hate when people say that Lante are jerks and that they are treating Maxie like trash after giving birth to "their" baby, when Maxie could end all of this by just simply telling the truth. It's Maxie's fault that everyone, including herself, will be hurt by the truth. It's just all very frustrating.

That's my 2 cents. I'm surprised I had time to get this all out. Gotta go back to work.

Oh, and can't wait to see Julian in his briefs tomorrow! LOL!

Thanks for reading.
    Tina

#72437   2013/09/03 12:59PM
    sclcardiac

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote sclcardiac: Lante and Spixie scenes were fab!!! Gotta go back and watch again!!

And you did a fab job recapping....Thank-you!

They really were good scenes...Spinelli is now on the sh*t list too. He can only blame Maxie for putting this hurtful lie in motion for so long,as time goes on he will bare just as much responsibility for hurting Lante by not telling the truth.

I wonder if they didn't show Dante and Lulu with the baby in the final segment because they have to be careful how they write this s/l. They want the audience to feel for both couples......and showing Lante bonding with baby would only enforce further that they are the victims in this not Maxie and now Spinelli. I don't feel that RC and company wants that to be clear cut.

Don't think we see Lulu or the baby anymore this week...not till next week. Dante will be w/his brothers and Olivia this week I think.

LOVED the Lante scenes today! ER, BA, DZ, and KS were all just fantastic in these scenes!

#72438   2013/09/03 01:01PM
    sclcardiac

Quote Conroy24: Okay, hit me now, but I was on another board reading and I saw numerous posts about how nasty Lulu and Dante are treating Maxie. Makes me angry, but I didn't engage.

First of all, Lante have no idea that this is not their baby. None whatsoever. If, and that's a big IF, Lante were harsh with Maxie, do you blame them? Maxie, who they absolutely do not know that she is the baby's mother, was going to breastfeed the baby. Lante are only protecting their child and would definitely choose "their" baby over Maxie any day of the week.

Second, if they really did follow the terms of a real surrogacy agreement, Maxie would most certainly not be able to have contact with the child, or Lante for that matter, under ANY circumstances. It's in the contract to protect all parties from these "attachments". Isn't that right? I would think so.

Lastly, even though the baby is not biologically Lante's, legally, in the eyes of the law, she IS their baby. Especially if they've filed the birth certificate naming Dante the father and Lulu the mother. One of our problems is, that we do not know the exact terms of the surrogacy contract that Maxie signed, so we can't be sure what the legal ramifications really are, but surrogacy contracts and legally binding birth certificates could go a long way in establishing who could get the baby if there were to be a custody battle.

I'm just throwing this out there...it really is a lot to think about and consider, given the circumstances. I just hate when people say that Lante are jerks and that they are treating Maxie like trash after giving birth to "their" baby, when Maxie could end all of this by just simply telling the truth. It's Maxie's fault that everyone, including herself, will be hurt by the truth. It's just all very frustrating.

That's my 2 cents. I'm surprised I had time to get this all out. Gotta go back to work.

Thanks for reading.
    Tina

I could not agree more! Maxie put this lie into motion months ago and she's still lying! Now Spinelli is lying too! They could put an end to it by telling the truth and they choose not to, so I don't have any sympathy for them right now. Lante are the victims in this whole mess!

#72439   2013/09/03 01:15PM
    LanteChick

Quote Conroy24: Okay, hit me now, but I was on another board reading and I saw numerous posts about how nasty Lulu and Dante are treating Maxie. Makes me angry, but I didn't engage.

Thanks for reading.
    Tina

If someone was breast feeding my baby,hell ya I would hit the roof....it's almost like Maxie is sticking the knife in Lulu even further,and she kinda expressed that today when she said "I don't understand,I can't carry my own child" ....so not only could she not carry her baby,she can't breastfeed it either. So for Maxie to go behind Lulu's back to do that,to me it's almost like taunting or gloating. I know that's not why Maxie did it,but Lulu doesn't know that so how else is she supposed to feel.

Lante are so protective of "their" daughter,...can we say the same for Spixie? They are allowing other people to take her home as their own,letting other people raise her. Wasn't that Maxie's issue with Frisco for years? That he was absent from her life,didn't want her and just allowed Mac to raise her.

#72440   2013/09/03 02:09PM
    Lulu Lover

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Lulu Lover: I will not be here live tomorrow. I have work into 2pm. It's DVR GH for me.

William,you gettin nervous about Sunday?

NO!! Giants will beat the Cowboys again!!

« 7239 7240 7241 7242 7243 7244 7245 7246 7247 7248 7249 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list