List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5543448, Replies: 65535
    « 7111 7112 7113 7114 7115 7116 7117 7118 7119 7120 7121 » »| page:
    #71151   2013/07/31 03:59AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LovinMyLife

Quote dieleelanteforever: Forgot to say when I first met Emme she wanted a hug first she told me how she got the role. She was driving home and they called her and ask her if she wanted a contract role and she ask who and they said Lulu Spencer Falconeri she didn't hesitate and said yes. But she just went back to Y&R as reocurrung and thought OMG they are going to be so mad but she said you are playing Luke Spencer Daughter you go girl. Great opportunity for you so they release her. I bet I got so many hugs from her she is a hugger.

Thank you for sharing all of your information concerning your experiences at FCW. So glad that you liked ER. Perhaps TIIC should allow more of ER to be assimilated into the character of LuLu.

#71152   2013/07/31 04:04AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Another day of GH viewing for me. Hopefully another day closer to the resolution of the dual baby story.

Think the actor who portrays the character of Derek is a nice addition to the cast. Do not think he is Sams dad as he looks the same age as her.

Happy Wednesday everyone - enjoy your life.

#71153   2013/07/31 06:31AM
    Caitie

Good morning and thank you for your recaps Diana. So happy you had a great time.

And wishing everyone else a wonderful day!

#71154   2013/07/31 07:11AM
    dieleelantef...

Good morning ladies now that I got some rest I loved Genie Francis event and Finola she had Ian with her and what a nice man. I ask him if he like his character on Days and he said not really and I told him I won't tell you what I thought and he laugh but he loves working on GH and I said then we want more and he said to many on show and we all agree. Genie loves working with Emme but Tony had a hard time at first.

At the pizza party we told DZ some want him to leave GH he was shocked and Emme said OMG what did I do Dom said at his event he loves working with Emme and give her a chance and he likes working at GH.

#71155   2013/07/31 07:11AM
    Caitie

This morning, I was reminded that this is an important anniversary for all Lante fans and LEX friends - the week that marks the GH events four years ago that brought us all together for this wonderful shared experience that has been Lante and the LEX - an experience I hope we can continue to share in the future while enjoying good memories from the past.

To that end - and in the spirit of how we always used to share new videos here, I'm providing the link to a new one which celebrates these beginnings. This is not about clinging to the past - only remembering fondly and being grateful for it:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DtJ5i9dY57c

PS - It's called Dante and Lulu - Be With You

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/31 07:13AM
    #71156   2013/07/31 09:32AM
    LanteChick

Quote dieleelanteforever: Good morning ladies now that I got some rest I loved Genie Francis event and Finola she had Ian with her and what a nice man. I ask him if he like his character on Days and he said not really and I told him I won't tell you what I thought and he laugh but he loves working on GH and I said then we want more and he said to many on show and we all agree. Genie loves working with Emme but Tony had a hard time at first.

At the pizza party we told DZ some want him to leave GH he was shocked and Emme said OMG what did I do Dom said at his event he loves working with Emme and give her a chance and he likes working at GH.

Girl,you're making me jealous.....but I'm so glad you all had a great time with Dom&Emme!!!

I can totally see why it would be harder for TG to adjust to a new actress playing his daughter...he was there with JMB way more then GF was. ER in her twitter chat yesterday was asked what she has learned from the Vet actors she's worked with in her career,her response was -"To always trust your instincts and to always,always come to work prepared".

#71157   2013/07/31 09:39AM
    LanteChick

Quote LovinMyLife:
    Quote dieleelanteforever: Forgot to say when I first met Emme she wanted a hug first she told me how she got the role. She was driving home and they called her and ask her if she wanted a contract role and she ask who and they said Lulu Spencer Falconeri she didn't hesitate and said yes. But she just went back to Y&R as reocurrung and thought OMG they are going to be so mad but she said you are playing Luke Spencer Daughter you go girl. Great opportunity for you so they release her. I bet I got so many hugs from her she is a hugger.

Thank you for sharing all of your information concerning your experiences at FCW. So glad that you liked ER. Perhaps TIIC should allow more of ER to be assimilated into the character of LuLu.

I think they need to stay true to who Lulu is....ER mentioned that in one of her replies to a question yesterday. She also said she hasn't reached that comfort level with Lulu and it was "still a work in progress".

Another comment from ER's chat yesterday was from someone who asked what character was more challenging to play Abby(Y&R) or Lulu...she responded that Lulu was.

#71158   2013/07/31 10:36AM
    dieleelantef...

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote LovinMyLife:

I think they need to stay true to who Lulu is....ER mentioned that in one of her replies to a question yesterday. She also said she hasn't reached that comfort level with Lulu and it was "still a work in progress".

Another comment from ER's chat yesterday was from someone who asked what character was more challenging to play Abby(Y&R) or Lulu...she responded that Lulu was.

I would agree on that because on Y&R she was a play girl and a naked heirless on GH she has Dante and she has never been in a serious relationship on Y&R.

#71159   2013/07/31 11:00AM
    luvmygirls

Here!

Happy Anniversary of Lante's first meeting! I would have never imagined how that day would change my life and bring so many wonderful people into it! For that I will be forever grateful!

#71160   2013/07/31 11:04AM
    Storyloverfan

Here and hoping for another good show.

May I echo: Happy Lante first meeting Anniversary! Yes, a day that definitely changed life for many of us and I am extremely grateful for the day!

« 7111 7112 7113 7114 7115 7116 7117 7118 7119 7120 7121 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list