List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5227830, Replies: 65535
    « 7110 7111 7112 7113 7114 7115 7116 7117 7118 7119 7120 » »| page:
    #71141   2013/07/30 03:47PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    dieleelantef...

Quote Stronci:
    Quote dieleelanteforever: Hi ladies Had so much fun Emme is a beautiful women she is so bubbly and really love to be around her she loves her character and loves working with DZ. . Talk to her for a while and I felt so comfortable with her she is so pleasant to be around. Went to a private dinner with Dom and Emme what a experience it made the FCW so special. Love the past cast event saw lots of actors I grew up with and John Rilly had scenes with luke it looks like lots of stories with vets are going to surface soon. DZ and ER told us they filmed alot the last two weeks and DZ was sick on Sat and had company from London I believe so he didn't do the main cast but he did have the dinner with us and ER what a great guy and I like his new look he sure is handsome. Forgot to take pictures of the two of them together but did a group picture. DZ told us he loves working with emme she talks alot but it really looks like they have lots of fun together and they look so cute together. I know one thing Emme is a spitfire and she will keep it interesting. Emme joined the ladies night out we got her 3 times so I really got to know her and so did the other ladies She took Lonnie picture on her phone because she wore the lante shirt wow what a fantastic actress she is so fun to be around. Love Sabrina and Elley and also DR O OMG she is great evil actress Love her also and Sabrina is so beautiful so is Emily very comfortable to be around and so nice we all fell in love with all the ladies. Maxie and Spin dropped in for a short stay but didn't get and autographs. One of the best nights. Went to Carolyn event I talk to a director at Carolyn event and I ask him how they determine to edit scenes and he specific talk about Lukes scenes when he got hurt they had to change the whole story and paste John in where Luke was suppose to be and it was a nightmare he told me. Lots of editing and pasting that what put JMB story behind with Luke and Laura. Very interesting to talk to could of talk all night to him Carolyn is so funny loved her event and the best was Genie and Finola events wow what a experience to meet GF and FH and also IB. Loved all the events and had so much fun wish I had a few days to relax but we were on the go Friday Sat and Sunday. Monday was Carolyn event but I was so exhausted all I wanted to do is sleep. I know one thing Dante and Lulu story will be really exciting lots of tears and drama OH I forgot Lisa event was so sad she filmed her last days with KS and she is going to die. Met the new actor Derrick and Chrissie and I told him he is a jerome and sams dad and he just said I cannot talk but the look on his face said it all. That is all I can remember right not really exhausted.

Thank you so much for sharing! Sounds like it was a whirlwind of events and meeting cast! So glad you had a great time! I will admit.....I am lime green with envy!

I love Emme she is so comfortable to talk to and made me laugh so much DZ is really enjoying her you can tell. She also loves to do events what a treat for her fans and if I can go I will definetly go love being around her and before she even knew me she said a hug first. I never had so many hugs from a actress I just met like I have known her for years you ladies are going to love her I told her she has a fan base already.

#71142   2013/07/30 04:17PM
    luvmygirls

Quote dieleelanteforever: Hi ladies Had so much fun Emme is a beautiful women she is so bubbly and really love to be around her she loves her character and loves working with DZ. . Talk to her for a while and I felt so comfortable with her she is so pleasant to be around. Went to a private dinner with Dom and Emme what a experience it made the FCW so special. Love the past cast event saw lots of actors I grew up with and John Rilly had scenes with luke it looks like lots of stories with vets are going to surface soon. DZ and ER told us they filmed alot the last two weeks and DZ was sick on Sat and had company from London I believe so he didn't do the main cast but he did have the dinner with us and ER what a great guy and I like his new look he sure is handsome. Forgot to take pictures of the two of them together but did a group picture. DZ told us he loves working with emme she talks alot but it really looks like they have lots of fun together and they look so cute together. I know one thing Emme is a spitfire and she will keep it interesting. Emme joined the ladies night out we got her 3 times so I really got to know her and so did the other ladies She took Lonnie picture on her phone because she wore the lante shirt wow what a fantastic actress she is so fun to be around. Love Sabrina and Elley and also DR O OMG she is great evil actress Love her also and Sabrina is so beautiful so is Emily very comfortable to be around and so nice we all fell in love with all the ladies. Maxie and Spin dropped in for a short stay but didn't get and autographs. One of the best nights. Went to Carolyn event I talk to a director at Carolyn event and I ask him how they determine to edit scenes and he specific talk about Lukes scenes when he got hurt they had to change the whole story and paste John in where Luke was suppose to be and it was a nightmare he told me. Lots of editing and pasting that what put JMB story behind with Luke and Laura. Very interesting to talk to could of talk all night to him Carolyn is so funny loved her event and the best was Genie and Finola events wow what a experience to meet GF and FH and also IB. Loved all the events and had so much fun wish I had a few days to relax but we were on the go Friday Sat and Sunday. Monday was Carolyn event but I was so exhausted all I wanted to do is sleep. I know one thing Dante and Lulu story will be really exciting lots of tears and drama OH I forgot Lisa event was so sad she filmed her last days with KS and she is going to die. Met the new actor Derrick and Chrissie and I told him he is a jerome and sams dad and he just said I cannot talk but the look on his face said it all. That is all I can remember right not really exhausted.

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us! Sounds like you had an amazing time!

#71143   2013/07/30 05:08PM
    dieleelantef...

Forgot to say when I first met Emme she wanted a hug first she told me how she got the role. She was driving home and they called her and ask her if she wanted a contract role and she ask who and they said Lulu Spencer Falconeri she didn't hesitate and said yes. But she just went back to Y&R as reocurrung and thought OMG they are going to be so mad but she said you are playing Luke Spencer Daughter you go girl. Great opportunity for you so they release her. I bet I got so many hugs from her she is a hugger.

#71144   2013/07/30 07:34PM
    lanteluv

Thank you so much for sharing your tidbits with us! Sounds like you had a wonderful time! So happy for you!

#71145   2013/07/30 08:18PM
    LanteChick

Awe,sounds like you had a blast.....great to hear!!

Thanks so much for sharing about your FCW weekend,we appreciate this very much.

#71146   2013/07/30 08:41PM
    LanteChick

Quote Storyloverfan: Really enjoy the LuMax scenes ... Good friend vibe there! ... Despite what we know

I liked the Maxie/Lulu stuff too...all the Crimson stuff was good today. Whoever this mystery dude is,as Lulu said...He sounds like fun!

ER has a great little petite figure....which wardrobe would show it off more!!!

#71147   2013/07/30 09:04PM
    LanteChick

Just watched today's show.....

So we know that Patrick isn't the baby daddy,but I found that the Britt/Dr O conversation was so vague on who is the mother....certainly isn't clear that its Britt,well to me anyway. RC maybe just trying to throw people off with the dialog and drag this out much much longer!!

Also Spinelli is gonna be looking into Brit's deeds for Felix....could he be the one to stumble across the Lante embryo and start putting the truth together.

#71148   2013/07/30 09:30PM
    Janeway

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Storyloverfan: Really enjoy the LuMax scenes ... Good friend vibe there! ... Despite what we know

I liked the Maxie/Lulu stuff too...all the Crimson stuff was good today. Whoever this mystery dude is,as Lulu said...He sounds like fun!

ER has a great little petite figure....which wardrobe would show it off more!!!

Thanks so much for the recaps. I did enjoy Maxie/Lulu scenes but dread what is to come, I think what Maxie is doing is so cruel, even if that is not her intention. From the sound of it there will be some really good stuff for Dom & Emme to play out though, coming up. Not liking this new boss. And this mean boss thing seems so cliche' already.

Finally some good acting from nuMorgan in scenes with Sonny, but hate this storyline, just dumb.

Who is Britt's baby daddy and why does she care about his feelings? Is it not the Lante baby???? Was that a red herring? I just want Lante to get their baby!!!

Thank you soooo much for all the recaps from the event. Soo jealous for all those that spent time with Dom and with Emme. They seem genuinely nice and fun people from these accounts. I think emme must have appreciated all this positive interaction with fans. Some People have been so cruel on twitter and facebook. I understand if people have trouble accepting a recast, and that julie is so beloved. I still miss her too. I just don't understand why people have to constantly attack Emme personally and say she is a bad actress etc. I am glad she and Dom have so much fun working together.

I agree about Emme's wardrobe (and others like Genie) they really are not doing her or the character justice with some of the clothing choices. Need to put her in sexier more "Lulu" type clothes. Although the top today I do believe was Lulu's.

Didn't get to Live tweet with Emme, but I did read her responses and she was very sweet. I did get a response from Kirsten and Dom when I responded to a tweet from Kirsten. Love Dom's sense of humor.

I responded to a tweet Kirsten Storms (@teenystweeting) wrote about her watching a Battlestar Galactica marathon with Brandon Barash and being totally hooked.

I wrote "Cool, great show and u can see ur buddy @dom_zamprogna as Jammer. "

She responded back: "can't wait till I get to his episodes!" and he wrote us both back simply "I die"

LOL, Love it!!

Ready for this Dante/Lante drought to end (along with this baby story). Thanks all!

#71149   2013/07/31 01:01AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day. Going work into 3pm. I will not be here for showtime. It's DVR GH for me.

#71150   2013/07/31 03:56AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote luvmygirls: I'm really enjoying these scenes with Britt and her Mom!

I still do not like the character of Britch (however love the term britchiness). Do think Britch and her Mom are well suited for each other.

« 7110 7111 7112 7113 7114 7115 7116 7117 7118 7119 7120 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list