List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5544172, Replies: 65535
    « 7109 7110 7111 7112 7113 7114 7115 7116 7117 7118 7119 » »| page:
    #71131   2013/07/30 11:39AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    luvmygirls

Wow...these Morgan and Sonny scenes are interesting!

#71132   2013/07/30 11:41AM
    Lulu Lover

Britt has a good side. Her mom is evil sister of Helena I think.

#71133   2013/07/30 11:43AM
    Lulu Lover

Morgon vs Micheal for Kiki. Micheal will win in end Morgon.

#71134   2013/07/30 11:48AM
    Lulu Lover

Connie new Boss Derek Wells is very evil.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 11:54AM
    #71135   2013/07/30 11:49AM
    Lulu Lover

Lulu and Maxie off to Kelly's to eat.

#71136   2013/07/30 11:57AM
    Lulu Lover

Maxie lier!! Your good paid soon.

#71137   2013/07/30 12:00PM
    luvmygirls

Have a great rest of the day everyone!

#71138   2013/07/30 12:01PM
    Lulu Lover

Olivia stop Derek hurning Maxie tomorrow.

#71139   2013/07/30 02:56PM
    dieleelantef...

Hi ladies Had so much fun Emme is a beautiful women she is so bubbly and really love to be around her she loves her character and loves working with DZ. . Talk to her for a while and I felt so comfortable with her she is so pleasant to be around. Went to a private dinner with Dom and Emme what a experience it made the FCW so special. Love the past cast event saw lots of actors I grew up with and John Rilly had scenes with luke it looks like lots of stories with vets are going to surface soon. DZ and ER told us they filmed alot the last two weeks and DZ was sick on Sat and had company from London I believe so he didn't do the main cast but he did have the dinner with us and ER what a great guy and I like his new look he sure is handsome. Forgot to take pictures of the two of them together but did a group picture. DZ told us he loves working with emme she talks alot but it really looks like they have lots of fun together and they look so cute together. I know one thing Emme is a spitfire and she will keep it interesting. Emme joined the ladies night out we got her 3 times so I really got to know her and so did the other ladies She took Lonnie picture on her phone because she wore the lante shirt wow what a fantastic actress she is so fun to be around. Love Sabrina and Elley and also DR O OMG she is great evil actress Love her also and Sabrina is so beautiful so is Emily very comfortable to be around and so nice we all fell in love with all the ladies. Maxie and Spin dropped in for a short stay but didn't get and autographs. One of the best nights. Went to Carolyn event I talk to a director at Carolyn event and I ask him how they determine to edit scenes and he specific talk about Lukes scenes when he got hurt they had to change the whole story and paste John in where Luke was suppose to be and it was a nightmare he told me. Lots of editing and pasting that what put JMB story behind with Luke and Laura. Very interesting to talk to could of talk all night to him Carolyn is so funny loved her event and the best was Genie and Finola events wow what a experience to meet GF and FH and also IB. Loved all the events and had so much fun wish I had a few days to relax but we were on the go Friday Sat and Sunday. Monday was Carolyn event but I was so exhausted all I wanted to do is sleep. I know one thing Dante and Lulu story will be really exciting lots of tears and drama OH I forgot Lisa event was so sad she filmed her last days with KS and she is going to die. Met the new actor Derrick and Chrissie and I told him he is a jerome and sams dad and he just said I cannot talk but the look on his face said it all. That is all I can remember right not really exhausted.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/30 03:00PM
    #71140   2013/07/30 03:29PM
    Stronci

Quote dieleelanteforever: Hi ladies Had so much fun Emme is a beautiful women she is so bubbly and really love to be around her she loves her character and loves working with DZ. . Talk to her for a while and I felt so comfortable with her she is so pleasant to be around. Went to a private dinner with Dom and Emme what a experience it made the FCW so special. Love the past cast event saw lots of actors I grew up with and John Rilly had scenes with luke it looks like lots of stories with vets are going to surface soon. DZ and ER told us they filmed alot the last two weeks and DZ was sick on Sat and had company from London I believe so he didn't do the main cast but he did have the dinner with us and ER what a great guy and I like his new look he sure is handsome. Forgot to take pictures of the two of them together but did a group picture. DZ told us he loves working with emme she talks alot but it really looks like they have lots of fun together and they look so cute together. I know one thing Emme is a spitfire and she will keep it interesting. Emme joined the ladies night out we got her 3 times so I really got to know her and so did the other ladies She took Lonnie picture on her phone because she wore the lante shirt wow what a fantastic actress she is so fun to be around. Love Sabrina and Elley and also DR O OMG she is great evil actress Love her also and Sabrina is so beautiful so is Emily very comfortable to be around and so nice we all fell in love with all the ladies. Maxie and Spin dropped in for a short stay but didn't get and autographs. One of the best nights. Went to Carolyn event I talk to a director at Carolyn event and I ask him how they determine to edit scenes and he specific talk about Lukes scenes when he got hurt they had to change the whole story and paste John in where Luke was suppose to be and it was a nightmare he told me. Lots of editing and pasting that what put JMB story behind with Luke and Laura. Very interesting to talk to could of talk all night to him Carolyn is so funny loved her event and the best was Genie and Finola events wow what a experience to meet GF and FH and also IB. Loved all the events and had so much fun wish I had a few days to relax but we were on the go Friday Sat and Sunday. Monday was Carolyn event but I was so exhausted all I wanted to do is sleep. I know one thing Dante and Lulu story will be really exciting lots of tears and drama OH I forgot Lisa event was so sad she filmed her last days with KS and she is going to die. Met the new actor Derrick and Chrissie and I told him he is a jerome and sams dad and he just said I cannot talk but the look on his face said it all. That is all I can remember right not really exhausted.

Thank you so much for sharing! Sounds like it was a whirlwind of events and meeting cast! So glad you had a great time! I will admit.....I am lime green with envy!

« 7109 7110 7111 7112 7113 7114 7115 7116 7117 7118 7119 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list