List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5424905, Replies: 65535
    « 7106 7107 7108 7109 7110 7111 7112 7113 7114 7115 7116 » »| page:
    #71101   2013/07/29 12:59PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LanteChick

Tues preview....

Lulu asking Maxie if she is ok....they're at Crimson

Patrick telling Sabrina that he will love this baby as much as Emma

Dr O,yelling at Britt and asking what's wrong...Britt saids "I feel guilty"

Felix telling Spinelli he needs to get the lowdown on a certain someone

Michael tells Kiki he can't stay away for her.

Morgan asking Sonny to not say anything and Sonny saids he can't.

#71102   2013/07/29 01:15PM
    Lulu Lover

I can watch GH now on my DVR.

#71103   2013/07/29 01:18PM
    Lulu Lover

Britt's mom not nice person.

#71104   2013/07/29 01:21PM
    Lulu Lover

Alice turns on Tracy and vote for A.J.. Tracy waits to kill Alice.

#71105   2013/07/29 01:29PM
    Lulu Lover

Britt tell the truth about having Lante's baby to Nik.

#71106   2013/07/29 01:33PM
    Lulu Lover

Maxie and Lulu tomorrow.

#71107   2013/07/29 05:41PM
    LanteChick

Quote Janeway:
    Quote LovinMyLife:
    Quote LanteChick: The weekend is almost over *weeps*

Hearing DZ talk about what they shot last week with the baby storyline is making me anxious to wanna see how this plays out.....and also wondering what ol' Ron and company have up their sleeves with Britt's baby and if its really our precious Lante baby.

Thanks for providing all the DZ information. I know I personally am still sad about JMB's departure. I very much enjoyed her portrayal of LULU. However, I am a Lante and DZ fan and will continue to support Lante and DZ and continue to support NuLu in her efforts to be come LuLu.

I do want this baby story to end. It has been stretched out too long for me. I do not like the character of Britt which is another reason I would like to story to come to a quick conclusion so I do not have to be subjected to her.

As for a "happy couple being boring", I think there is nothing more exciting to me than a couple who love each other completely and have eyes only for each other. Maybe some more inventive and exciting writing and storytelling would help?

Thanks for the PA recaps and the transcription of the video.

OMG! I so totally agree. I fell for Lante because they were so happy and in love. I also agree that even though I miss JMB like crazy, I am glad that DZ enjoys working with ER and I think it shows. They have chem even though it is different. I think that Lante suffered the last year while JMB was here because the new IIC don't know how to write for stable couple or was just too busy with OLTL pets. You can make it interesting if you have that couple work together to solve problems or go on adventures. You don't always have to be tearing them apart.
    It is a shame that DZ has to keep asking people to give Emme a break. People have been so cruel and cutting to her in social media. She took on a very difficult job replacing such a popular actress in a popular couple. No way she can be JMB. She is a different person she has to be a different Lulu. From pics and accounts she seems very sweet, quirky, and fun. She really seems to like engaging with fans.

I really want this baby story to start playing out already. I really hope that Lulu doesn't forgive Maxie too soon. I think Dante will be pi$$ed. I also hope Britch is carrying Lante baby. They need a baby when this is all done!

Thanks to recappers. Looks like no Lante but hope we get real news about the baby.

I'm soooooo ready for this s/l to take off,esp after hearing DZ talk about the stuff they shot and his comment about "sh*t hitting the fan" when they get back to work in a couple weeks......Lante really have 2 potential angles of story here,they have the Maxie baby stuff which will probably start soon because the baby has taped, so she's given birth. Then there is the mystery of Britt and her baby......who only knows how that will play out. But story,give us Lante peeps story already!!!!!

As for the current crop of head daytime writers and how they write happy couples,or just writing in general....I think they are stale and outdated!! New crop is needed to bring soaps into the 21st century. Fresh ideas but still looking to the past for inspiration.

#71108   2013/07/30 01:31AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

#71109   2013/07/30 03:54AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu Lover: Alice turns on Tracy and vote for A.J.. Tracy waits to kill Alice.

Loved this!!! Think it was the highlight of the show for me.

#71110   2013/07/30 03:55AM
    LovinMyLife

LanteChick,

You did an awesome job of recapping. Thank you very much. You are appreciated.

« 7106 7107 7108 7109 7110 7111 7112 7113 7114 7115 7116 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list