List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5538147, Replies: 65535
    « 7092 7093 7094 7095 7096 7097 7098 7099 7100 7101 7102 » »| page:
    #70961   2013/07/23 12:33AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

#70962   2013/07/23 03:56AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Thanks so much for all the amusing and insightful comments concerning yesterday's "live" GH. Don't know if I laughed more reading our thread or when I watched the show last evening. Although I must say I seem to be laughing much more at GH lately, most probably at points not intended to solicit laughter by TIIC.

Happy Tuesday everyone - enjoy your life.

#70963   2013/07/23 04:00AM
    VirginiaFan

Wanted to say... Safe Travels to anyone who is leaving for FCW this week. I leave tomorrow afternoon. Keeping fingers, toes crossed that me and my friends don't get delayed leaving the east coast. They are calling for scattered thunderstorms around here tomorrow, and lately when we get storms they are really strong ones.

#70964   2013/07/23 04:08AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote VirginiaFan: Wanted to say... Safe Travels to anyone who is leaving for FCW this week. I leave tomorrow afternoon. Keeping fingers, toes crossed that me and my friends don't get delayed leaving the east coast. They are calling for scattered thunderstorms around here tomorrow, and lately when we get storms they are really strong ones.

Good Morning to a Fellow Virginia Fan.

I know what you mean by those scattered thunderstorms, some of which are severe and cause damage and power outages.

Wishing you safe travels and good times.

#70965   2013/07/23 06:24AM
    dieleelantef...

Quote VirginiaFan: Wanted to say... Safe Travels to anyone who is leaving for FCW this week. I leave tomorrow afternoon. Keeping fingers, toes crossed that me and my friends don't get delayed leaving the east coast. They are calling for scattered thunderstorms around here tomorrow, and lately when we get storms they are really strong ones.

Good morning ladies Virginia Fan safe travel leaving thursday morning from Utah meeting Chrissie and Lonnie early thursday morning so excited to see all the lex ladies and more new friends.

Watch Gh on soapnet last night what a joke LOL I hope when we get back from FCW the babystory takes off I want that to end also and give lante some action. Going to be busy again today but I do have my suitcase pack tomorrow is a babysitting day for grandsons so I have to get all my errands done today hope the show is better today. I know what you ladies mean Sam is pretty calm that franco the killer has her son. Carly showed more reaction then Sam.

#70966   2013/07/23 10:50AM
    Stronci

Quote dieleelanteforever:

Good morning ladies Virginia Fan safe travel leaving thursday morning from Utah meeting Chrissie and Lonnie early thursday morning so excited to see all the lex ladies and more new friends.

Watch Gh on soapnet last night what a joke LOL I hope when we get back from FCW the babystory takes off I want that to end also and give lante some action. Going to be busy again today but I do have my suitcase pack tomorrow is a babysitting day for grandsons so I have to get all my errands done today hope the show is better today. I know what you ladies mean Sam is pretty calm that franco the killer has her son. Carly showed more reaction then Sam.

Enjoy your time at FC and safe travels fellow Lexies!!

#70967   2013/07/23 10:52AM
    Stronci

Home earlier from the Mall than anticipated...woo hoo!!

Here and ready to Rock n Roll!

#70968   2013/07/23 10:57AM
    Lulu Lover

My pc slow. But I'm here for Lante.

#70969   2013/07/23 11:00AM
    luvmygirls

Wishing safe travels to all of those going to FCW!

#70970   2013/07/23 11:04AM
    Lulu Lover

NO GH!! Royal Baby.

« 7092 7093 7094 7095 7096 7097 7098 7099 7100 7101 7102 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list