List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5655651, Replies: 65535
    « 7068 7069 7070 7071 7072 7073 7074 7075 7076 7077 7078 » »| page:
    #70721   2013/07/14 09:58AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LanteChick

Quote LovinMyLife: Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all are on their way to having an awesome weekend and for those on vacation have fun and stay safe.

I had an amazing few days in a beach house filled with "girls" from age of 5 through 91. Intermittant rain so we had lots of time for talking and eating. Lots of women there who have watched GH on and off for up to 34 years. Unfortunately, at the present time, they all agree most of the storylines are epic fails and not interesting nor entertaining.

Hope there will be a rapid turn around.

Happy Saturday everyone - enjoy your life.

Sounds like a great time to me!!

Your family get-togethers sound like mine.....GH usually pops up in the conversation because there are sisters/nieces/sister-in-laws who watch the show. Most of them are off line regarding show and that's refreshing to hear their pov!!!

#70722   2013/07/14 10:01AM
    LanteChick

Quote Lulu Lover: My vacation suck. It rain most of the week. Hope everyone has a great Lante weekend.

Welcome back William...we missed your comments around here!

#70723   2013/07/14 01:56PM
    Stronci

Quote LovinMyLife: LanteChick,

Thanks so much for the recaps over the last few days. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Finally caught up on the shows missed. Really enjoyed Fridays.

Co-signing! I always read recaps, and appreciate ALL efforts by everyone who helps out with them!

Family will be on "stay cation" this week, so am not sure when I will be able to watch live.....recaps will be my lifeline!

Chat soon, peeps!

#70724   2013/07/14 03:00PM
    Lulu-Spencer

A surprise Lante pregnancy would make me happy also. I heard a rumor several days ago that Lante would end up with two babies. Perhaps this rumor will come true.

I wouldn't be shock if Lante get two kids out of this. Things are just seeming to add up. Lulu is supposedly Emotional, Stressed, Laura did ask if Lulu was having twins, meaning 2 babies and now Lulu is sporting a little bump, not to mention something was in the HS about Repressed memories.

Talking about recaps. The DZ event yesterday we got a little info. DZ signed another contract, and the baby storyline is still going.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 03:02PM
    #70725   2013/07/14 06:00PM
    bluesky123

Quote Lulu-Spencer: Did anyone else notice Thursday and Friday Lulu was sporting a little baby bump? I couldn't believe my eyes at first but it's there. I don't want to get too hopeful of a lante pregnancy but that did make me happy if it does go down this route.

I noticed it to. I keep getting the feeling that Lulu is going to end up pregnant because of the things she's said and did. She seems to be having quite a few pregnancy symptoms lately. It could be my imagination playing tricks on me though.

#70726   2013/07/14 06:03PM
    bluesky123

Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Lulu Lover: My vacation suck. It rain most of the week. Hope everyone has a great Lante weekend.

Welcome back William...we missed your comments around here!

Welcome back William. Sorry your Vacation wasn't very good.

#70727   2013/07/14 10:15PM
    Lulu-Spencer

I noticed it to. I keep getting the feeling that Lulu is going to end up pregnant because of the things she's said and did. She seems to be having quite a few pregnancy symptoms lately. It could be my imagination playing tricks on me though.

At first I thought maybe it was just me because I want Lulu pregnant more so then anyone else giving Lulu and Dante a baby. But then I have seen others seen the same thing so my wishful thinking is getting the best of me. Yeah there have been a lot of foreshadowing going on with Lulu and Lante have been hitting the sheets like madness. If Lulu is pregnant and she is already showing I hope who's the daddy storyline isn't something Ron is thinking about. I know Lulu is supposedly having some memories that are repressed from being on cassadine island. I just don't want to see another Franco/Sam/Jason WTD storyline with Dante/Stavros/Lulu even though it would give all the actors a lot to work with I'm just not into watching those kind of storylines.

#70728   2013/07/15 12:38AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

#70729   2013/07/15 04:43AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

The beginning of another week on GH and I am forever hopeful that these whacky baby stories will be ending soon and we can move forward with some new and improved storylines featuring Dante/LuLu/Lante.

Thanking those in advance for the recaps and comments during today's "live" show. You and all your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Happy Monday everyone - enjoy your life.

#70730   2013/07/15 07:52AM
    sclcardiac

Good Monday morning everyone! Excited for a new week of GH adventures! Hope you all have a great day! Hope to be here to watch live at showtime!

« 7068 7069 7070 7071 7072 7073 7074 7075 7076 7077 7078 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list