List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5587263, Replies: 65535
    « 7067 7068 7069 7070 7071 7072 7073 7074 7075 7076 7077 » »| page:
    #70711   2013/07/13 05:13AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu Lover: My vacation suck. It rain most of the week. Hope everyone has a great Lante weekend.

William,

Welcome back!!! So sorry to hear about the rain. It rained here and in NC for a good portion of the week also.

#70712   2013/07/13 05:20AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Hope all are on their way to having an awesome weekend and for those on vacation have fun and stay safe.

I had an amazing few days in a beach house filled with "girls" from age of 5 through 91. Intermittant rain so we had lots of time for talking and eating. Lots of women there who have watched GH on and off for up to 34 years. Unfortunately, at the present time, they all agree most of the storylines are epic fails and not interesting nor entertaining.

Hope there will be a rapid turn around.

Happy Saturday everyone - enjoy your life.

#70713   2013/07/13 06:26AM
    sclcardiac

Happy Saturday everybody! It's still cloudy and rainy here, but enjoying my weekend off none the less! Safe travels to all the ladies heading to Baltimore and Boston this weekend to see the guys! Hope you have a great time! Hope you all have a great weekend and a nice day!

#70714   2013/07/13 10:23PM
    Lulu-Spencer

Did anyone else notice Thursday and Friday Lulu was sporting a little baby bump? I couldn't believe my eyes at first but it's there. I don't want to get too hopeful of a lante pregnancy but that did make me happy if it does go down this route.

#70715   2013/07/14 06:19AM
    LovinMyLife

LanteChick,

Thanks so much for the recaps over the last few days. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Finally caught up on the shows missed. Really enjoyed Fridays.

#70716   2013/07/14 06:21AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote Lulu-Spencer: Did anyone else notice Thursday and Friday Lulu was sporting a little baby bump? I couldn't believe my eyes at first but it's there. I don't want to get too hopeful of a lante pregnancy but that did make me happy if it does go down this route.

A surprise Lante pregnancy would make me happy also. I heard a rumor several days ago that Lante would end up with two babies. Perhaps this rumor will come true.

#70717   2013/07/14 06:25AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Bright, beautiful day here in Virginia, however that doesn't mean much as any moment now the skies could darken and a major thunder storm could blow through.

That's Virginia weather, if you don't like what's happening at the moment just wait around for the change.

Hope all are having an awesome weekend of fun and relaxation.

Happy Sunday everyone - enjoy your life.

#70718   2013/07/14 08:38AM
    sclcardiac

Good Sunday morning everyone! We finally have some sun here in Va!!! Don't know if it will last all day, but I'm excited to see it after all of the rain we've been getting!! Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! Looking forward to a new week of GH tomorrow! Hope you all have a great day!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/14 08:39AM
    #70719   2013/07/14 09:49AM
    LanteChick

Quote Lulu-Spencer: Did anyone else notice Thursday and Friday Lulu was sporting a little baby bump? I couldn't believe my eyes at first but it's there. I don't want to get too hopeful of a lante pregnancy but that did make me happy if it does go down this route.

I think it's the clothes...they need to dress ER in stuff that suits her tiny frame better!

#70720   2013/07/14 09:52AM
    LanteChick

Quote LovinMyLife: LanteChick,

Thanks so much for the recaps over the last few days. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.

Finally caught up on the shows missed. Really enjoyed Fridays.

You are welcome!!! I appreciate reading recaps when I can't watch the Live show,so just returning favour even when the recaps are late.

« 7067 7068 7069 7070 7071 7072 7073 7074 7075 7076 7077 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list