List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5500091, Replies: 65535
    « 7066 7067 7068 7069 7070 7071 7072 7073 7074 7075 7076 » »| page:
    #70701   2013/07/12 10:59AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)
    luvmygirls

Happy Friday Everyone! Drive by wave before I leave for vacation! Have a great weekend everyone!

#70702   2013/07/12 11:42AM
    Hunnys

Quote luvmygirls: Happy Friday Everyone! Drive by wave before I leave for vacation! Have a great weekend everyone!

have a great time!!!!!!

I leave for mine in 13 days.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/12 11:45AM
    #70703   2013/07/12 04:43PM
    LanteChick

These are just the Lante recaps from today's show.....

Dante on the phone at the loft,talking to someone about Franco beating. Lulu comes home,they kiss. He asks if her and Maxie came up with a baby name....she tells Dante that Maxie suggested Georgie.

Dante and Lulu sitting on the couch,she tells him about Georgie being the name of Maxie's sister. Dante kinda likes it being the name of the Falconeri baby...but Lulu saids they can't name their baby that because that name is for Maxie's baby that she will have someday if she decides to have one.

Dante gets up from the couch,saids Noodle Budda is on the way,he asks Lulu if she wants a beer..she's quiet. He asks,"Baby,where did you go?"...Lulu tells him she was thinking about Georgie,he asks her if they were close. She tells Dante about Georgie/Dillion and the high school years, how mean she was to them,ESP Georgie. She talks about how ashamed she feels about her past behaviour and if anyone ever treated their daughter that way...Dante interrupts her and saids Stop,that was a long time ago. Lulu tells him she never got a chance to make it up to Georgie,and Dante tells her he's sure she knows.

Lulu asks Dante about Olivia and how she's doing at Sonny's. Dante starts talking about the shooting how he knows that it was Carly and Sonny who set the whole thing up. He saids he knows Sonny,and that he still wants Franco dead and he just saw proof of it.

Dante telling Lulu about the Franco beating and how Franco lied about how it happened. Lulu asks him if he thinks Sonny is behind it...Dante saids he does because he knows how Sonny thinks. Dante also thinks that Alexis witnessed the beating and is covering for Sonny.

Lulu eating the most delicious looking Granny Smith apple..she offers Dante some but he saids "no thanks,I'm saving room".. She tells him she's hoping their baby inherits his genes,and Dante tells her as long as she looks like her. Lulu saids "you're pretty cute too". Awwwwww.....Dante starts talking about how he hopes the baby doesn't inherit anything from him. Lulu interrupts and saids he doesn't know if Sonny did this. Lulu asks him if he could really put his father behind bars,esp with all the baby stuff coming. Could he really do this. Dante tells her he just wants Sonny to start respecting the law and to stop paying others to break it for him. He saids he doesn't understand how Sonny has this line of women who defend him even at their own expense.

Dante and Lulu kissing and the doorbell rings. She saids lets make a deal and no more talking about your dad tonight,just about Pad Thai and baby names. Dante answers the door and its a guilt ridden Maxie standing there.

#70704   2013/07/12 04:44PM
    LanteChick

Quote luvmygirls: Happy Friday Everyone! Drive by wave before I leave for vacation! Have a great weekend everyone!

ENJOY!!! I'm jealous.

#70705   2013/07/12 04:47PM
    LanteChick

Quote Hunnys:
    Quote LanteChick: Did y'all hear the latest according to SOD....

FRANCO IS JASON!!!

Black T's and all

Can't .....stop.....laughing!!!!!!

saw another spoiler that said, after he wakes up from brain surgery he believes he's Jason. Now, that makes more sense.

I hope this doesn't last too long....because this flip-flop between Todd/Franco/Jason with one actor playing these roles is asking a little much from the viewer.

#70706   2013/07/13 05:02AM
    Lulu Lover

My vacation suck. It rain most of the week. Hope everyone has a great Lante weekend.

#70707   2013/07/13 05:04AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick: Did y'all hear the latest according to SOD....

FRANCO IS JASON!!!

Black T's and all

Can't .....stop.....laughing!!!!!!

Oh please, how much more whack can these storylines get?

#70708   2013/07/13 05:05AM
    Lulu Lover

After baby born Maxie you better on the run from Sonny. Sonny come after you to kill for lie to Lulu and Dante.

#70709   2013/07/13 05:06AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote LanteChick: TGIF Lex!!!

Dante/Lulu spoilers from SOC for next week...

Olivia cries on her son's shoulder.

Dante accuses Sonny of leading Olivia on.

Olivia interrupts as Maxie is on the verge of coming clean.

Olivia has a horrifying vision of Maxie stabbing Lulu.

Thanks for posting these. Good stuff.

#70710   2013/07/13 05:10AM
    LovinMyLife

Have an awesome time. Hope your vacation is the perfect blend of fun and relaxation.

Was going on a day trip to take my Aunt who is visiting from Charlottesville down to the Outer Banks of NC to join her sisters for a few day. Got down there and decided to stay because everyone was having such a great time.

Came back late last night. Sometimes spontaneous vacations are the best vacations.

« 7066 7067 7068 7069 7070 7071 7072 7073 7074 7075 7076 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list