List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5542033, Replies: 65535
    « 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 » »| page:
    #65611   2013/04/18 08:31AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    LanteFan55

Decided to finally post and just say hi. I'm a big fan of lurking because it seems that someone else always says what's on my mind!

I've always been a big Lante fan and still am. I was sorry to see JMB leave, but from what we've seen so far I think ER is doing a good job. My heart broke for Dante this week. It's really emotional to watch but I think it's a great story.

I'm looking forward to what's coming up because I think they need some obstacles to overcome to give them a good story so we keep seeing them often.

#65612   2013/04/18 08:48AM
    Meegs

Here's a little blurb from an interview with KS from DC:

Daytime Confidential: I know you’re really good friends with Julie Marie Berman. Those final scenes the two of you had together were simply amazing.

Kirsten Storms: It was so horrible.

DC: Now we have a new Lulu. Have you filmed with Emme Rylan yet?

KS: I have, yes, a lot over the last few days especially and she’s a great girl. I know she came from a couple of soaps, so I had mad respect for her when she started. Jane Elliot said it perfectly when I was talking to her about Julie leaving, it’s not that I miss her as Lulu; it’s just painful that she won’t be there for me at work. My work life is around hanging out with her for the most part, getting into trouble, doing those sorts of things with Julie.

Here's the link if you want to read the whole thing:

daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2013/04/17/interview-general-hospital%E2%80%99s-k...

#65613   2013/04/18 08:53AM
    Meegs

Quote LanteFan55: Decided to finally post and just say hi. I'm a big fan of lurking because it seems that someone else always says what's on my mind!

I've always been a big Lante fan and still am. I was sorry to see JMB leave, but from what we've seen so far I think ER is doing a good job. My heart broke for Dante this week. It's really emotional to watch but I think it's a great story.

I'm looking forward to what's coming up because I think they need some obstacles to overcome to give them a good story so we keep seeing them often.

Welcome aboard! Feel free to post whatever you want even if someone else has similar thoughts!

#65614   2013/04/18 09:07AM
    Lante-Express

Thought For Today, 4/18/13:
    Not everything is meant to be;
    But everything is worth a try...
    Have a great day everyone!!!

Happy Belated Birthday Mary & Tina! Hope it was
    wonderful...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/18 09:08AM
    #65615   2013/04/18 09:10AM
    Lante-Express

Quote LanteFan55: Decided to finally post and just say hi. I'm a big fan of lurking because it seems that someone else always says what's on my mind!

Welcome, love having you here! Hope you post often...

#65616   2013/04/18 09:26AM
    dieleelantef...

Good morning ladies another beautiful dayw we were suppose to get storms well they decided to disappear thank goodness want to get out and enjoy summer. Lots to do going to mesquite and going to get serious got our finances all straighten out so now can afford a second home. Had a great birthday husband took me out to dinner with some of my grandkids just what I wanted spend time with more grandkids LOL.

Listen to Rheart love what she said about DZ and JMB and also it looks like she is staying on GH love that for sure but I really don't want her with Scott or even Luke. She needs to be on her own supporting her family. Love Liv and Sonny scenes in fact on twitter some wants Liv N Sonny maybe start up something I kinda agree because they do sizzle together. Looking forward to Dante and Nululu scenes coming up Milo has a crush and I bet he acts on it. More jealous Dante and vibrating and angst. I wonder how long before we see some romance I say about a month Dante will swoon the Nululu what do you ladies think? Lets see who gets closer to the romance scenes if we have any.

#65617   2013/04/18 10:36AM
    Costumer

Quote Meegs: Morning! Did anyone else listen to GF's interview on RHeart radio? I just found the link this morning and love love love what she said about JuDo! She said that they are the cream of the crop, that they are very very talented young people, that they have big careers ahead of them and that it's a pleasure to work with people who are so talented and that you don't have to work hard w/ them and they pull you right through the scenes! Aw JuDo love!! Here's the link if you want to listen to the whole thing and the JuDo mention is around 52:39

www.blogtalkradio.com/rheart/2013/04/18/salute-to-genie-francis

Thanks for bring the link over Meegs. I knew about this but couldn't listen live. Can't wait to hear GF talk about our beauties talent.

Also in addition to the interview with KS at DC, there's also an article there about Julie's appearance on "Two and a Half Men" on 5/2/13. Can't wait for that. Got it set to record already!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/18 10:38AM
    #65618   2013/04/18 10:42AM
    firestorm

Quote crazy4dalu: Hi all I have not posted in a long while, but I did read all the posts. I left off in the 6400's & managed to read all of the posts.

I want to say welcome to all of the new people. It's always great to see new people on this board.

Happy Belated Birthdays to who all celebrated birthdays.

I know that I may be in the minority, but I loved the nurses ball. I thought it was great to see all of the performers.

I'm also liking the Patrick/Sabrina pairing.

I'm glad that Felicia chose Mac. Although back in the day I was a big Felicia/Frisco pairing.

I do like Sonny/Olivia scenes & I kinda wouldn't mind if they hooked up.

I'm enjoying the IP S/L. DZ is really bringing it & I'm very happy that he's getting this kind of material because we all know he will do a great job.

I was really sad about Julie leaving, but am understanding of wanting to spread her wings. I'm looking forward to seeing her on Two & Half Men which she airs on my birthday, so Happy Birthday to me.

I'm very curious to see how DZ/ER relationship will work & what she does with Lulu & how she's going to portray her.

I have been keeping up with GH & am enjoying it alot.

I haven't been lurking or posting here or anywhere else because right now my real life is horrible & nasty. Things are getting worse in my life & I just can't stop crying. I have a friend who I've been friends w/since Jr. High that calls me everyday to see if I'm okay. It was her birthday last weekend & had invited me to come out to celebrate. I needed it & I hadn't had that much fun in a really long time. We went to Toby Keith's Bar & Grill. The food was good, entertainment was good, & I still remembered my line dancing from when I did that before I got married, also to I drank so much that I even got a headache. Good times.

One last thing an agent is interested in my daughter, so if all goes well you just might see my daughter on TV. I'll keep you guys in the know when or if that happens.

Well take care all & know that I think about you all the time.

Hi, Mel! How wonderful to see you posting. You've been missed. Hope you can come back to join us more often.

I agree with your viewpoints on the show. I'm looking forward to a lot of things coming up.

So sorry to hear life is still tough for you, but really thrilled to hear of your daughter's possible "discovery". She's a talented and beautiful little lady and I'll have my fingers crossed for her. Give your son a big hug from me.

#65619   2013/04/18 10:48AM
    firestorm

Welcome to The Lante Express. I'm so glad you decided to come out of lurkdom and join us. We're always available to talk to Lulu, Dante and Lante. Even if you say the same thing as someone else, it's always good to know your opinions - so come back and play often.

#65620   2013/04/18 10:49AM
    Stronci

Welcome aboard! Post as often as you feel comfortable!! We love all different perspectives regarding Lante!

« 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 6563 6564 6565 6566 6567 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list