List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5535521, Replies: 65535
    « 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 » »| page:
    #65561   2013/04/17 11:48AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    firestorm

Who is that girl in the picture Sonny is looking at? I'm so sleepy today I keep missing scenes . . .

#65562   2013/04/17 11:48AM
    Lulu Lover

Quote daisylover: Dear PTB:
    Thanks for letting us know that Dante was considerate enough to let Maxie know he found Lulu and was coming home.
    Now, was that so hard? It's all in the details.

Kisses,
    Daisy

#65563   2013/04/17 11:49AM
    Lulu Lover

Quote firestorm: Who is that girl in the picture Sonny is looking at? I'm so sleepy today I keep missing scenes . . .

CONNIE!!!

#65564   2013/04/17 11:49AM
    Costumer

If I thought that they could pry the mob boss out of the business, have him go legit and re-start a relationship beyond mother/father of D with Olivia I might be persuaded to get behind that pairing.

#65565   2013/04/17 11:50AM
    daisylover

ok, yes today is sort of boring, but it's filling in a lot of details. I'm also really beginning to like Sonny and Olivia together. Wouldn't that be a kick in the head if TPTB actually put them together? They could do worse by Sonny and Olivia. Grasping at straws to keep Brenda's grubby mitts off Sonny.

#65566   2013/04/17 11:51AM
    dieleelantef...

Thank you ladies for wishing me a Happy Birthday my wonderful husband surprise me with a tiny snoki puppy he is 10 weeks old and only weight 1 1/2 lbs I called him Syrus because I have a Miley my Granddaughters named them they love Miley Cyrus.

Loving Gh but felt so bad for Dante honest opinion I cannot get in with this Nululu she has chemistry with Laura but we need more scenes with Dante but she is good she had fear in her eyes and she needed help but wouldn't accept Dante. I wish they would of wiped her whole memory and not remember anyone I hate she remember stravos but there is a reason and I am afraid for the answer. Morgan coming back wish it was AR and I heard Peter Reckal might be on GH I sure hope so love him on Days as BO.

Watch the classic Dante picking up on Rebecca they had chemistry I know Dante will have chemistry with the nululu we just need to see scenes of them together. Like I told some ladies DZ has chemistry with everyone he connects with them and that what makes him a fantastic actor.

Sharon I will be at Chrissie talk radio show and I will talk soon Thanks ladies again for all the birthday wishes I told my Granddaughter birthdays don't mean anything anymore don't want gifts just happiness for my family and she said but Grandma you deserve gifts Gol I love my Mckennah.

#65567   2013/04/17 11:52AM
    ghfan1006

Quote firestorm: Who is that girl in the picture Sonny is looking at? I'm so sleepy today I keep missing scenes . . .

It looks like a younger Connie to me. Also, when Olivia looked at it she mentioned Kate/Connie.

#65568   2013/04/17 11:53AM
    Stronci

Quote daisylover: ok, yes today is sort of boring, but it's filling in a lot of details. I'm also really beginning to like Sonny and Olivia together. Wouldn't that be a kick in the head if TPTB actually put them together? They could do worse by Sonny and Olivia. Grasping at straws to keep Brenda's grubby mitts off Sonny.

Ugh, please tell me the shortest supermodel in the history of supermodels is really NOT coming back full-time!! Not a fan at all!!

#65569   2013/04/17 11:53AM
    daisylover

Quote firestorm:
    Quote domzfan: OK Kate Hall not withstanding, I am officially BORED today #GH

Me, too. I was napping and missed for first 20 minutes. I see no one is recapping, but there's not all that much going on.

Can't stand seeing Britch looking like she's 5 months pregnant in the same room with Maxie. Maxie got knocked up NYE and Britch had shower sex with Patrick on 1/10. No possible way their bumps should be that different. Ugh ! ! !

with Britt's overwhelming difference in stature over Maxie and her totally screwed up family background, maybe she's spawning a "bigfoot" child. Must be some wacky DNA in there somewhere.

#65570   2013/04/17 11:53AM
    Costumer

It's a picture of Connie. But KSul's image looks like it may be a photo taken of her when she was younger and with darker hair. Maybe they wanted the mob boss looking at Connie as he remembers her when she was in high school...

« 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 6559 6560 6561 6562 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list