List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5419071, Replies: 65535
    « 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 » »| page:
    #65521   2013/04/17 11:09AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    Lulu Lover

Love Olivia telling Sonny that Lante coming home.

#65522   2013/04/17 11:11AM
    Costumer

Cute baby alert. And Sam in a dress. That's different.

#65523   2013/04/17 11:11AM
    daisylover

Quote Storyloverfan:
    Quote NYtina2:
    Quote Storyloverfan: Think I need to go curl up in a ball and cry after this episode ...

Heartbreaking. It is going to be tough watching this distance between our couple -- Lulu's confusion and Dante's loss and devastation. As long as they find their way back to each other, I may be able to get through this.

Going to run now -- good being with all of you today! Hugs

Late to the party...had to wait to watch after work, and then Internet was out...Yes, it's heartbreaking to see Dante's and LnL's pain, and Nulu's confusion...But I'm choosing to believe that this is TPTB's way of getting us to accept Nulu...to get us to root for Dante and Lulu to find their way back to each other...am I giving them too much credit?

First: I am so sorry I missed your birthday Tina! Happy Happy Belated Birthday to my Brokerage table mate! It was so wonderful meeting and sharing some laughs and mighty fine scenery with you! Hope you have a year filled with all things wonderful!

Sorry about my curling into a ball .... Just overly emotional right now. I seem to be feeling Dante's pain so much more than I should and it has more to do with real life than what is happening on screen. Didn't mean to be so dramatic on the MB!

I too believe this is a great way to 'reintroduce' our couple and allowing people time to accept ER's Lulu and hopefully fall in love with her and them as a couple. I am going to remain positive until and if we see otherwise.

I am going out on a limb here to say that ER is doing well with what she has had so far. She is playing the "brain freeze" like a real trooper -- I am totally buying her confusion, her rag doll physical state, and I dare say, I sense some 'spunk' under all of that. Please forgive me, those who are struggling, but I also see a tremendous resemblance to both Luke and Laura. She has Luke's chin and the shape of her face, her eyes, nose, and mouth are so much like Laura's to me. I have been afraid to say this because I didn't want to hurt anyone, but I can see this ... And I so want it to work!!

Hope we get more today ... I am so anxious for this story to unfold more!

I see what you mean about Emme and how she's playing this right now. She is playing the "rag doll" so well, and she's fearful, yet can't help but let the spunk of Lulu show through. What broke my heart yesterday was her continuing to look at Dante with suspicion and possibly a little fear in her eyes when he tried to help her. I was crushed for Dante. When she seemed to stumble and he tried to reach for her, and to see her pull away just broke me.

#65524   2013/04/17 11:12AM
    Lulu Lover

Quote Costumer: Cute baby alert. And Sam in a dress. That's different.

#65525   2013/04/17 11:12AM
    ghfan1006

Danny is sooo cute. He is a great little actor. Surprisingly Spinelli is doing a great job with him.

#65526   2013/04/17 11:12AM
    domzfan

Jason must have been a really stingy employer if Spin is that broke...

#65527   2013/04/17 11:14AM
    Hunnys

Quote Stronci:
    Quote Hunnys: Happy Birthday Diana!!!

May brooks and trees and singing hills
    Join in the chorus too
    And every gentle wind that blows
    Send happiness to you

Lonnie!, what is new with you? Hugs!!

Not much, going to Iowa with a friend this Sunday-Tuesday. Hugs back at you!!

#65528   2013/04/17 11:15AM
    Lulu Lover

Ellie is on to you Maxie.

#65529   2013/04/17 11:16AM
    domzfan

I sure could have used a Dante Lante Lulu pick me up today

#65530   2013/04/17 11:16AM
    ghfan1006

Quote domzfan: Jason must have been a really stingy employer if Spin is that broke...

Yeah and I thought he had FOS that was making him money and betting on sports.

« 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 6557 6558 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list