List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5422600, Replies: 65535
    « 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 » »| page:
    #65501   2013/04/17 10:47AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    sclcardiac

Here and lurking for showtime!

#65502   2013/04/17 10:47AM
    Hunnys

Happy Birthday Diana!!!

May brooks and trees and singing hills
    Join in the chorus too
    And every gentle wind that blows
    Send happiness to you

#65503   2013/04/17 10:49AM
    daisylover

Quote LanteChick: ABC plot point spoiler for next week or week of 29th...

"Dante tries to get Lulu to remember their life together."

This could be a interesting new journey..imo

If nothing else, this should be so wickedly beautiful to watch. As much as I'm accepting of Emme as Lulu, I have to admit my concentration is on Dante right now, but I'd really like to fall in love with Lulu again.

#65504   2013/04/17 10:50AM
    Stronci

Quote Hunnys: Happy Birthday Diana!!!

May brooks and trees and singing hills
    Join in the chorus too
    And every gentle wind that blows
    Send happiness to you

Lonnie!, what is new with you? Hugs!!

#65505   2013/04/17 10:51AM
    Stronci

Quote daisylover:
    Quote LanteChick: ABC plot point spoiler for next week or week of 29th...

"Dante tries to get Lulu to remember their life together."

This could be a interesting new journey..imo

If nothing else, this should be so wickedly beautiful to watch. As much as I'm accepting of Emme as Lulu, I have to admit my concentration is on Dante right now, but I'd really like to fall in love with Lulu again.

Thudding at the thought!!

#65506   2013/04/17 10:52AM
    Meegs

Quote daisylover:
    Quote NYtina2:
    Quote Storyloverfan: Think I need to go curl up in a ball and cry after this episode ...

Heartbreaking. It is going to be tough watching this distance between our couple -- Lulu's confusion and Dante's loss and devastation. As long as they find their way back to each other, I may be able to get through this.

Going to run now -- good being with all of you today! Hugs

Late to the party...had to wait to watch after work, and then Internet was out...Yes, it's heartbreaking to see Dante's and LnL's pain, and Nulu's confusion...But I'm choosing to believe that this is TPTB's way of getting us to accept Nulu...to get us to root for Dante and Lulu to find their way back to each other...am I giving them too much credit?

I'm not sure about giving them too much credit or not. I'd like to think they've "seen the light" about Lante, but... I can't shake the suspicious nature of mine. Maybe the investment in Lante will change now that Lulu is "their" version and not someone elses.

I'm with you about your suspicious nature! I have that too and I keep coming back to the thought that Milo will play a role. I know he's a recurring character and as dumb as a box of rocks, but he has been taping an awful lot with DZ and ER and of course he may just be her bodyguard but we all know where that can lead. And his Lulu crush has been mentioned recently, meaning NYE when TPTB knew Julie was on her way out. But as long as Dante stays in a prominent role, I can handle it (I think).

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/17 10:53AM
    #65507   2013/04/17 10:53AM
    Lulu Lover

Here for Lante.

#65508   2013/04/17 10:53AM
    Stronci

Here and ready to Rock n Roll!

#65509   2013/04/17 10:55AM
    daisylover

Quote Meegs: I'm not sure how I feel. While Dom is breaking my heart and rocking his scenes as Dante figures out how to deal with this amnesia/brainwashing, it's still hard for me to connect emotionally with nuLulu. When he was talking about their wedding, I just kept picturing Julie's face on Emme. I know that sounds horrible and mean but I couldn't help it. I think I need to see longer scenes with them instead of bits and pieces to start to feel something for nuLulu.

OT-but how stupid was Katie Couric's appearance today?
    Freaking Heather and her letter-she's so obsessed with it, maybe she should meet Brenda who was equally obsessed with the letter Sonny never read.

Tracy didn't seem overly concerned that Lulu had been kidnapped by the Cassadines which was weird to me. I like that Connie decided to end things w/ Sonny for her mental health but we know that won't last forever!

I understand what you mean. I've been one of the strongest supporters of accepting the new Lulu, probably to the point of alienating some people, but I too don't even expect to make a "connection" to nuLulu until I've really seen Emme and Dom together in scenes, speaking to each other, reacting off each other. When I see them actually look into each others eyes, even if it's in the midst of a fight, I'll know if I can connect or not.

#65510   2013/04/17 10:56AM
    domzfan

Ready to rock n roll...

But turned off abc & turned on city...have a feeling lots of preemptions coming....but be happy if there is indeed arrest for bombing!!!!!!!

« 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 6555 6556 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list