List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5497357, Replies: 65535
    « 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 » »| page:
    #65481   2013/04/16 09:33PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    LanteChick

Quote Meegs: I'm not sure how I feel. While Dom is breaking my heart and rocking his scenes as Dante figures out how to deal with this amnesia/brainwashing, it's still hard for me to connect emotionally with nuLulu. When he was talking about their wedding, I just kept picturing Julie's face on Emme. I know that sounds horrible and mean but I couldn't help it. I think I need to see longer scenes with them instead of bits and pieces to start to feel something for nuLulu.

OT-but how stupid was Katie Couric's appearance today?
    Freaking Heather and her letter-she's so obsessed with it, maybe she should meet Brenda who was equally obsessed with the letter Sonny never read.

Tracy didn't seem overly concerned that Lulu had been kidnapped by the Cassadines which was weird to me. I like that Connie decided to end things w/ Sonny for her mental health but we know that won't last forever!

That's not mean or horrible.....how can one not picture what you described with JMB in the role for so long. It's only been a few days,this will take time. I'm intrigued with how this story will go.....from the weekly promo,those plane ride scenes with Dante and NuLu look sad too.

RC really has failed the Tracy/Lulu relationship.....Tracy just kinda brushed off Lulu's situation today. And Sonny was worried about Dante for 10 minutes then back to being all about Sonny!!

#65482   2013/04/17 03:27AM
    sclcardiac

Good morning everyone! I'm off to work, just wanted to quickly pop in and wish you a good Wednesday! I'll be here at showtime but lurking and watching from work! We may not get any more Lulu or Dante until Friday because I didn't notice Dante, Lulu or L&L in the previews for today. Hope you all have a good day!

#65483   2013/04/17 04:05AM
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day.

#65484   2013/04/17 04:32AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Yesterday was another awesome day for me as a LuLu/Dante/Laura/Luke fan. These talented performers are a pleasure to watch. Really liking the vibe between Laura/LuLu, LuLu's line "what kind of a name is that" when Laura was explaining about her name made me laugh for a good 5-minutes.

Loving Felix more and more each time I see him. Love the way he is calling Britch on her evilness.

Enjoyed the scenes with Piph and Nik. Also very funny.

Looking forward to today's GH.

Happy Wednesday everyone - enjoy your life.

#65485   2013/04/17 04:48AM
    dieleelantef...

Good morning ladies just got confirmed by Chrissie Genie Francis on her talk radio show tonight Yea!!!! Gotta go Babysit Grandsons today .

#65486   2013/04/17 05:30AM
    Storyloverfan

Quote NYtina2:
    Quote Storyloverfan: Think I need to go curl up in a ball and cry after this episode ...

Heartbreaking. It is going to be tough watching this distance between our couple -- Lulu's confusion and Dante's loss and devastation. As long as they find their way back to each other, I may be able to get through this.

Going to run now -- good being with all of you today! Hugs

Late to the party...had to wait to watch after work, and then Internet was out...Yes, it's heartbreaking to see Dante's and LnL's pain, and Nulu's confusion...But I'm choosing to believe that this is TPTB's way of getting us to accept Nulu...to get us to root for Dante and Lulu to find their way back to each other...am I giving them too much credit?

First: I am so sorry I missed your birthday Tina! Happy Happy Belated Birthday to my Brokerage table mate! It was so wonderful meeting and sharing some laughs and mighty fine scenery with you! Hope you have a year filled with all things wonderful!

Sorry about my curling into a ball .... Just overly emotional right now. I seem to be feeling Dante's pain so much more than I should and it has more to do with real life than what is happening on screen. Didn't mean to be so dramatic on the MB!

I too believe this is a great way to 'reintroduce' our couple and allowing people time to accept ER's Lulu and hopefully fall in love with her and them as a couple. I am going to remain positive until and if we see otherwise.

I am going out on a limb here to say that ER is doing well with what she has had so far. She is playing the "brain freeze" like a real trooper -- I am totally buying her confusion, her rag doll physical state, and I dare say, I sense some 'spunk' under all of that. Please forgive me, those who are struggling, but I also see a tremendous resemblance to both Luke and Laura. She has Luke's chin and the shape of her face, her eyes, nose, and mouth are so much like Laura's to me. I have been afraid to say this because I didn't want to hurt anyone, but I can see this ... And I so want it to work!!

Hope we get more today ... I am so anxious for this story to unfold more!

#65487   2013/04/17 05:32AM
    Storyloverfan

Quote sclcardiac: Good morning everyone! I'm off to work, just wanted to quickly pop in and wish you a good Wednesday! I'll be here at showtime but lurking and watching from work! We may not get any more Lulu or Dante until Friday because I didn't notice Dante, Lulu or L&L in the previews for today. Hope you all have a good day!

Wishing you a good day at work! May it be quiet for you today with absolutely no bad things happening ... Don't want you bored, just have time to breath and not have to face the crazies!

#65488   2013/04/17 07:03AM
    Meegs

Wonder if we'll get to see Dante today? From the preview, it seemed pretty loaded with Maxie/Ellie, Carly/Connie, Alexis w/ Rafe/Molly, Spinelli and Sam w/baby Danny and Sonny and Olivia. I hope we haven't seen the last of him until next week.

#65489   2013/04/17 07:54AM
    sclcardiac

Off topic but I know some of you don't have FB or Twitter, so I thought I'd share. It's national telecommunications appreciation week, so I get to work this morning and a co-worker had left this card for me and it made laugh out loud!

twitter.com/scluffman/status/324484019750334465/photo/1

#65490   2013/04/17 08:52AM
    Lante-Express

Thought for today, 4/16/13:
    Everything can change so quickly.
    So forgive often and love
    with all your heart!

You never know when you
    may not have that
    chance...
    Have a great day everyone!

Praying For Boston!

« 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 6554 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list