List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5582703, Replies: 65535
    « 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 » »| page:
    #65471   2013/04/16 02:36PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    Lulu Lover

What Stavros do to Lulu???

#65472   2013/04/16 02:37PM
    Lulu Lover

Tomorrow to readly. Hope for more Luke,Laura and Lante this week.

#65473   2013/04/16 02:56PM
    dieleelantef...

Quote Lulu Lover: What Stavros do to Lulu???

He brainwashed her to believe he is her husband she don't know any one else.

#65474   2013/04/16 05:18PM
    LanteChick

Quote daisylover: This from Luke yesterday:

I remember the first day your grandmother brought you to live with me. A pissed off teenager spewing sarcasm, reeking of attitude, just like me.
    We were so much alike, stubborn, cynical, couldn’t have any patience for fools or hypocrites. We went through some dark times together. You stood by me when no one else would.
    It took my demon, my past, my enemy to do this to you. To drag you here, put you through this hell. I am your father, it was my responsibility to protect you and I failed. I failed you. I am so sorry. Forgive me cupcake.

And from Dante:

"What am I going to do without you?
    We were supposed to go everywhere together
    I remember when I first met you at Jakes. You were over at the juke box, probably putting on some terrible music.
    And then we played some pool together, and you kicked my butt. Right before your brothers kicked my butt for trying to pick you up.
    I knew right then that was the start of something amazing. That you were way, way too good for me.
    I saw you that night on the pier. And you were stoned, but you were so funny and so beautiful. Everything that came across your mind you just said it out loud.
    When you kissed me that night I already knew I was in love with you.
    You were the one. I know I said that, but I don’t think you believed me. You were the one. The one I just couldn’t live without. And now you’re not here.
    I will always love you, and that promise, that promise, I can keep."

I think these words are burned into my mind. I've watched those scenes over and over so much. Just can't let go of it.
    I do indeed think that was Dom's farewell to Julie.
    Emmy worthy, absolutely, for both Tony and Dom.

I really appreciate when script writers do homework on character history....Kathrine Schock wasn't at GH for these Lulu/Luke,Lulu/Dante scenes but I thought she captured them well yesterday!! Thought Dante's line about when he found her stoned on the pier was so cute--"Everything that came across your mind you just said it out loud". Because who can forget her telling him about maybe wanting him "on a beach somewhere,in a fancy New York hotel" *sigh*

#65475   2013/04/16 05:20PM
    NYtina2

Quote Storyloverfan: Think I need to go curl up in a ball and cry after this episode ...

Heartbreaking. It is going to be tough watching this distance between our couple -- Lulu's confusion and Dante's loss and devastation. As long as they find their way back to each other, I may be able to get through this.

Going to run now -- good being with all of you today! Hugs

Late to the party...had to wait to watch after work, and then Internet was out...Yes, it's heartbreaking to see Dante's and LnL's pain, and Nulu's confusion...But I'm choosing to believe that this is TPTB's way of getting us to accept Nulu...to get us to root for Dante and Lulu to find their way back to each other...am I giving them too much credit?

#65476   2013/04/16 05:39PM
    LanteChick

ABC plot point spoiler for next week or week of 29th...

"Dante tries to get Lulu to remember their life together."

This could be a interesting new journey..imo

#65477   2013/04/16 05:53PM
    stc28

This storyline is deeply heartbreaking but I think this may have been the best way for them to of gone with a recast .also I feel that DZ gets the better stuff in this storyline. Jmo.

#65478   2013/04/16 05:54PM
    LanteChick

Quote NYtina2:
    Quote Storyloverfan: Think I need to go curl up in a ball and cry after this episode ...

Heartbreaking. It is going to be tough watching this distance between our couple -- Lulu's confusion and Dante's loss and devastation. As long as they find their way back to each other, I may be able to get through this.

Going to run now -- good being with all of you today! Hugs

Late to the party...had to wait to watch after work, and then Internet was out...Yes, it's heartbreaking to see Dante's and LnL's pain, and Nulu's confusion...But I'm choosing to believe that this is TPTB's way of getting us to accept Nulu...to get us to root for Dante and Lulu to find their way back to each other...am I giving them too much credit?

I'm surprising myself with how much I'm liking this story....DZ has been outstanding and I thought GF/TG stepped it up a notch yesterday and today!

#65479   2013/04/16 06:11PM
    LanteChick

"I gave you that ring on Christmas eve,after we said our vows in a little church in Brooklyn. My whole family crashed the wedding ......we love each other very much,you remember that don't you?"

"He brought you here so he could keep you from me....but he couldn't because I came after you anyway. The same thing you would have done for me because we love each other"

*weeps*

#65480   2013/04/16 08:43PM
    Meegs

I'm not sure how I feel. While Dom is breaking my heart and rocking his scenes as Dante figures out how to deal with this amnesia/brainwashing, it's still hard for me to connect emotionally with nuLulu. When he was talking about their wedding, I just kept picturing Julie's face on Emme. I know that sounds horrible and mean but I couldn't help it. I think I need to see longer scenes with them instead of bits and pieces to start to feel something for nuLulu.

OT-but how stupid was Katie Couric's appearance today?
    Freaking Heather and her letter-she's so obsessed with it, maybe she should meet Brenda who was equally obsessed with the letter Sonny never read.

Tracy didn't seem overly concerned that Lulu had been kidnapped by the Cassadines which was weird to me. I like that Connie decided to end things w/ Sonny for her mental health but we know that won't last forever!

« 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 6550 6551 6552 6553 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list