List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5654355, Replies: 65535
    « 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 » »| page:
    #65431   2013/04/16 11:48AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    firestorm

Quote daisylover: Well, there's the way in for Brenda. Konnie needs to stay away from Sonny. So that leaves the opening for Brenda to burrow her way in like a worm wiggling through the mud.
    Lord have mercy on us all.

Kill me now . . . Brenduh part 3.0?

#65432   2013/04/16 11:49AM
    firestorm

Quote daisylover:
    Quote firestorm: Dear Patrick,

You're response to Britt:

"OK, I'll drive you to the abortion clinic right now. Let's go."

Love,

firestorm

Don't know if you've made gutter status yet, but you can sure join us in the corner.

I'd drive her myself. I've brought several friends to clinics for various reasons.

#65433   2013/04/16 11:49AM
    daisylover

Yes, Luke called Dante son. I've really liked Dante and Luke together almost since the beginning. First Luke hating Dominic P, then not wanting Dante near his Lulu, and then watching the trust and affection grow as he saw how good Dane and Lulu were together, and how much Lulu loved him.
    Seeing them battle together for Lulu is something I've dreamed of seeing for a very long time.
    Wish I could feel that way toward Laura, especially now with how wonderful she's being to Lulu, but I just don't feel the connection that I do with Luke and Dante.
    I want to see more and more of that.

#65434   2013/04/16 11:51AM
    Costumer

"Get your skinny a** outta here!" Hmm. How about off network/syndicated/cable TV period?

Love Epiphany.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/16 11:52AM
    #65435   2013/04/16 11:52AM
    firestorm

Quote luvmygirls:
    Quote daisylover: Well, there's the way in for Brenda. Konnie needs to stay away from Sonny. So that leaves the opening for Brenda to burrow her way in like a worm wiggling through the mud.

Don't think you meant this to be funny...but your worm wiggling through the mud made me chuckle! Is VMG sticking around? I was a huge Sonny/Brenda fan back in the day but honestly at this point, I would rather him with Konnie.

Unfortunately, Brenduh is coming back. Not sure exactly when, but it's been reported she's coming back. Someone hand me a gun, pass me a knife, give me some rope.

#65436   2013/04/16 11:52AM
    ct32776

Quote luvmygirls:

Don't think you meant this to be funny...but your worm wiggling through the mud made me chuckle! Is VMG sticking around? I was a huge Sonny/Brenda fan back in the day but honestly at this point, I would rather him with Konnie.

Me too, but ever since Cacklegate, I'd support Claudia with Sonny over THAT WHINY THING OF A GIRL!

#65437   2013/04/16 11:53AM
    luvmygirls

Quote firestorm:
    Quote luvmygirls:

Unfortunately, Brenduh is coming back. Not sure exactly when, but it's been reported she's coming back. Someone hand me a gun, pass me a knife, give me some rope.

Oh Joy!....NOT!

#65438   2013/04/16 11:53AM
    daisylover

[quote]Quote firestorm: [quote]Quote domzfan: Patrick needs to brush up on this song for Britch:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/58955_5659699301... />
    Try this link to get to this song . . .[/quote]

hmmm can't get it to open.

#65439   2013/04/16 11:54AM
    firestorm

Quote Costumer: "Get your skinny a** outta here!" Hmm. How about off network/syndicated/cable TV period?

Love Epiphany.

Off the planet? Out of the galaxy? Into a black hole?

#65440   2013/04/16 11:54AM
    Costumer

Quote daisylover: Yes, Luke called Dante son. I've really liked Dante and Luke together almost since the beginning. First Luke hating Dominic P, then not wanting Dante near his Lulu, and then watching the trust and affection grow as he saw how good Dane and Lulu were together, and how much Lulu loved him.
    Seeing them battle together for Lulu is something I've dreamed of seeing for a very long time.
    Wish I could feel that way toward Laura, especially now with how wonderful she's being to Lulu, but I just don't feel the connection that I do with Luke and Dante.
    I want to see more and more of that.

Thanks for the confirmation.

« 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 6549 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list