List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5563686, Replies: 65535
    « 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 » »| page:
    #65421   2013/04/16 11:35AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    firestorm

Dear Patrick,

You're response to Britt:

"OK, I'll drive you to the abortion clinic right now. Let's go."

Love,

firestorm

#65422   2013/04/16 11:36AM
    luvmygirls

Quote Costumer: I can feel that same flush and bubble of panic that D is and hearing it in his voice. This is going to be so great to finally have Dominic getting this type of material to play. He's already got me stocking up with more tissues.
    Did Luke call him son when he motioned him away from L? That's major progress in their relationship.

I agree!

#65423   2013/04/16 11:39AM
    firestorm

Quote daisylover:
    Quote luvmygirls: What is the purpose of Katie? To get us to watch her show....NOT!

I think she's playing herself. A slimy journalist who will do anything to anyone to get a sleezy story.

Yep, I think so. General Hospital's top-notch security system is in full force, I see . . .

#65424   2013/04/16 11:39AM
    daisylover

Well, there's the way in for Brenda. Konnie needs to stay away from Sonny. So that leaves the opening for Brenda to burrow her way in like a worm wiggling through the mud.
    Lord have mercy on us all.

#65425   2013/04/16 11:40AM
    daisylover

Quote firestorm: Dear Patrick,

You're response to Britt:

"OK, I'll drive you to the abortion clinic right now. Let's go."

Love,

firestorm

Don't know if you've made gutter status yet, but you can sure join us in the corner.

#65426   2013/04/16 11:41AM
    Costumer

Hmmm. No way Tracy is gonna roll over that easily and just hand ELQ over to AJ.

#65427   2013/04/16 11:42AM
    goggiebear

Fourth segment zz

Felix is too funny today and now is prompting Sabrina Sabrina up and telling her to not let Venice fly trap weave girl get to u and enjoy that she is with Patrick now

Patrick is upset and ask her about other option and britt is milking it and being stubborn and telling Patrick she only wants hold if both parents can raise it

Heather say u want me to help you and spinelli say yes

Aj is rubbing into Tracy about how spin is as we speak goin to find the heir and he went to visit someone who knows where she is Tracy not happy

Katie is asking questions about Nik and what happen when Epiphanny comes in and tells her to step away from the prince (me think Katie is going to ten out as a reporter)

Dante is trying to get throughout to lulu telling her she's lulu spencer Falconeri and his wife and lulu not reregistering anything and Laura gets Dante to take a break and he goes with Luke and Laura soothe Lulu and gets her to calm down as Luke and Dante talk and Luke tells him to not push to hard cause u could do damages and Dante say what if she doesn't end up remember anything or any of us?

Connie tells sonny she integrated and she is going by Connie and she but she not the reckless Connie and she has both of them and she tells him she has to deal with this and she can't do it with Sonny

Fifth segment...

Britt and Patrick are talking and britt is telling Patrick about not growing up with a father

Sonny say ur better now and Connie say yes she is but she in order to get through this is can't be with him cause if she did she will relapse and sonny is starting to tear up

Luke took Dante outside and Luke angry tells him to no push it but Dante is worry Stavros did something to her and Luke tells Dante that no cassadine ever got the best of the Spencer's

Lulu tells Laura that all she remembers is Stavros and Laura calls her lulu and lulu say what kind if name is that? And Laura explains to Nulu that her full name is Lesley Lu spencer Falconeri and that she name her a little bit after ER mother and lulu say she wish she could rememeber something

Spinelli want to know where the q heir is and who?

After something talk Tracy relinquish control of ELQ to Aj

#65428   2013/04/16 11:42AM
    luvmygirls

Quote daisylover: Well, there's the way in for Brenda. Konnie needs to stay away from Sonny. So that leaves the opening for Brenda to burrow her way in like a worm wiggling through the mud.
    Lord have mercy on us all.

Don't think you meant this to be funny...but your worm wiggling through the mud made me chuckle! Is VMG sticking around? I was a huge Sonny/Brenda fan back in the day but honestly at this point, I would rather him with Konnie.

#65429   2013/04/16 11:45AM
    ct32776

Quote firestorm:
    Quote daisylover: Loved when he said he was the one that put that ring on her finger and she put his ring on his finger. And that they loved each other very much. Wishful thinking, but I could almost see a glimmer of hope in her eyes when he said that.

I think there was a glimmer in her eyes as well. Like she has a vague feeling she remembers something, but Stavros' brainwashing is overpowering her inner reasoning. If Dante keeps it up *and we know he can* he'll get through to her.

Hey, I'm heading to the gutter. Not sure I've ever been there!

My first gutter moment since my self-imposed pity party! We all know (or can dream) that he has NO PROBLEM "KEEPING IT UP!"

#65430   2013/04/16 11:46AM
    firestorm

[quote]Quote domzfan: Patrick needs to brush up on this song for Britch:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/58955_5659699301... />
    Try this link to get to this song . . .

« 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 6548 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list