List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5583382, Replies: 65535
    « 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 » »| page:
    #65411   2013/04/16 11:25AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    daisylover

Quote Storyloverfan:
    Quote daisylover: Loved when he said he was the one that put that ring on her finger and she put his ring on his finger. And that they loved each other very much. Wishful thinking, but I could almost see a glimmer of hope in her eyes when he said that.

I so want it to be Dante who finally reaches her, no matter when it happens. Just like her heart beating with/for him! Just so right. The only right way as far as I am concerned.

There's my positive Patti. Love you............

#65412   2013/04/16 11:27AM
    luvmygirls

Quote firestorm:
    Quote daisylover: Loved when he said he was the one that put that ring on her finger and she put his ring on his finger. And that they loved each other very much. Wishful thinking, but I could almost see a glimmer of hope in her eyes when he said that.

I think there was a glimmer in her eyes as well. Like she has a vague feeling she remembers something, but Stavros' brainwashing is overpowering her inner reasoning. If Dante keeps it up *and we know he can* he'll get through to her.

Hey, I'm heading to the gutter. Not sure I've ever been there!

Woo Hoo Gail! The gutter or the corner...we all have to get there eventually!

#65413   2013/04/16 11:27AM
    ghfan1006

Quote firestorm:

I think there was a glimmer in her eyes as well. Like she has a vague feeling she remembers something, but Stavros' brainwashing is overpowering her inner reasoning. If Dante keeps it up *and we know he can* he'll get through to her.

OK. I am really slipping. I read your comment and had to re-read it to get the "gutter" meaning.

#65414   2013/04/16 11:28AM
    daisylover

Quote firestorm:

LOL Well, welcome aboard. funny, I seem to remember a couple of conversations... that did indeed seem gutter bound.

#65415   2013/04/16 11:28AM
    domzfan

Patrick needs to brush up on this song for Britch:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/s480x480/58955_5659699301...

#65416   2013/04/16 11:28AM
    luvmygirls

What is the purpose of Katie? To get us to watch her show....NOT!

#65417   2013/04/16 11:31AM
    daisylover

Quote luvmygirls: What is the purpose of Katie? To get us to watch her show....NOT!

I think she's playing herself. A slimy journalist who will do anything to anyone to get a sleezy story.

#65418   2013/04/16 11:33AM
    Storyloverfan

Quote luvmygirls: What is the purpose of Katie? To get us to watch her show....NOT!

Probably pay-off for her showcasing GH on her show and doing the 20/20, though we know it is all more for her - If not for GH, her show would do a rapid nose dive from what I hear.

#65419   2013/04/16 11:34AM
    luvmygirls

Quote daisylover:

I think she's playing herself. A slimy journalist who will do anything to anyone to get a sleezy story.

Gotcha!

#65420   2013/04/16 11:34AM
    Costumer

I can feel that same flush and bubble of panic that D is and hearing it in his voice. This is going to be so great to finally have Dominic getting this type of material to play. He's already got me stocking up with more tissues.
    Did Luke call him son when he motioned him away from L? That's major progress in their relationship.

« 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 6545 6546 6547 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list