List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5499587, Replies: 65535
    « 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 » »| page:
    #65381   2013/04/16 10:59AM
    Yup Meegs
    Flacaa6

Quote Meegs: Dom was amazing yesterday! This whole s/l should give him some incredible stuff for Emmy reels next year. Wouldn't it be ironic if he does get nominated and wins for this story and Julie gets nominated and wins for Lulu's final scene with Maxie next year?

Yeah Meegs, it would really be ironic. I so want DZ rewarded for his awesomeness. I just wanted to hold Dante and blubber "it's alllllright"

Yesterday this time it was Tony Geary who slayed me yesterday over Genie Francis. Everything he stated described his relationship with Lulu to a T.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/16 11:00AM
    #65382   2013/04/16 11:00AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    Storyloverfan

Checking in a couple minutes early to say HELLO! Looking forward to today's show, which is rather strange considering we are witnessing Dante's heartbreak again and Lulu's confusion -- hmm -- does this make me rather sick

DZ is rocking his scenes. I don't know how many more ways that can be stated.

Now, praying that my boys do not interrupt me in the next hour and that my daughter is too busy to want to watch the show with me again over Face Time!

Hold tight everyone .... Here we go!

#65383   2013/04/16 11:01AM
    ghfan1006

Quote luvmygirls: Here for showtime!

me too.

#65384   2013/04/16 11:02AM
    domzfan

just got in. I need a drink. And a great Dom day

#65385   2013/04/16 11:03AM
    sclcardiac

Here for showtime!

#65386   2013/04/16 11:03AM
    Costumer

Here for the show.

#65387   2013/04/16 11:05AM
    daisylover

This from Luke yesterday:

I remember the first day your grandmother brought you to live with me. A pissed off teenager spewing sarcasm, reeking of attitude, just like me.
    We were so much alike, stubborn, cynical, couldn’t have any patience for fools or hypocrites. We went through some dark times together. You stood by me when no one else would.
    It took my demon, my past, my enemy to do this to you. To drag you here, put you through this hell. I am your father, it was my responsibility to protect you and I failed. I failed you. I am so sorry. Forgive me cupcake.

And from Dante:

"What am I going to do without you?
    We were supposed to go everywhere together
    I remember when I first met you at Jakes. You were over at the juke box, probably putting on some terrible music.
    And then we played some pool together, and you kicked my butt. Right before your brothers kicked my butt for trying to pick you up.
    I knew right then that was the start of something amazing. That you were way, way too good for me.
    I saw you that night on the pier. And you were stoned, but you were so funny and so beautiful. Everything that came across your mind you just said it out loud.
    When you kissed me that night I already knew I was in love with you.
    You were the one. I know I said that, but I don’t think you believed me. You were the one. The one I just couldn’t live without. And now you’re not here.
    I will always love you, and that promise, that promise, I can keep."

I think these words are burned into my mind. I've watched those scenes over and over so much. Just can't let go of it.
    I do indeed think that was Dom's farewell to Julie.
    Emmy worthy, absolutely, for both Tony and Dom.

#65388   2013/04/16 11:05AM
    goggiebear

Afternoon ladies and William

Toby running late so your stuck with me recapping today
    It's showtime...

Here we go....

First segment....

Damian is getting Instruction from guard before he see heather and heather smile and say Damian

Sabrina is getting ready for work and Felix sips her from putting her hair up again

Repeat of britt telling Patrick is not goin to keep baby. Patrick not happy

Nik on the phone when Katie courier as a dr comes in and shocks Nik

Repeat of lulu telling them she never seen them b4 and Luke saying lets take our time and Dante say let's get u home and lulu pulls away and say to Dante "I'm not going with u, I don't know any of u they're all shocked and concern

Repeat Sonny opening the door to Konnie and asking her how long she back and Sonny ask her who she's is Kate or Connie?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/04/16 11:07AM
    #65389   2013/04/16 11:10AM
    daisylover

crap, I was praying for memory loss not brain wash. Damn.

#65390   2013/04/16 11:10AM
    ghfan1006

OMG. Poor Dante.

On the up side Felix is funny.

« 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 6544 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list