List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5588215, Replies: 65535
    « 6533 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 » »| page:
    #65371   2013/04/16 01:52AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    Lulu Lover

Hope everyone has a great Lante day. I have to work late today. It's DVR GH for me.

#65372   2013/04/16 03:59AM
    LovinMyLife

Heartfelt sympathies to all of those involved in the tragedy in Boston. Sending thoughts and prayers to the victims, their families and the city of Boston.

#65373   2013/04/16 04:01AM
    LovinMyLife

NYtina2,

A Very Happy Belated Birthday to you. Hope your day was filled with all your favorite things.

#65374   2013/04/16 04:02AM
    LovinMyLife

Quote stc28:
    Quote Meegs: Well RC is certainly doing his part to promote Dante and Lulu. Where was all this love when it was JuDo?

Ron Carlivati ‏@carlivatiron
    Fall in love with Lulu all over again on General Hospital! #GH #GH50 www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVEW3FU33Hk … @EmmeRylan @dom_zamprogna

Same thought occurred to me.
    Yeah he sure is , you have to wonder if he did not like jmb .

#65375   2013/04/16 04:05AM
    LovinMyLife

Good Morning to all the Lovely Lante Ladies and William.

Yesterday's GH was amazing. The performances by GF, AG and DZ were heartbreakingly beautiful. I even enjoyed the Sonny scenes for some reason.

Happy Tuesday everyone - enjoy your life.

#65376   2013/04/16 04:41AM
    DestinyAIB

Quote stc28:
    Quote Meegs: Well RC is certainly doing his part to promote Dante and Lulu. Where was all this love when it was JuDo?

Fall in love with Lulu all over again on General Hospital! #GH #GH50 www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVEW3FU33Hk … @EmmeRylan @dom_zamprogna

Morning to all!

Continuing to keep those affected by yesterday's tragic events in Boston in my thoughts and prayers! Hits close to home knowing my daughter was just in Boston visiting friends last Friday.

How phenomenal was DZ yesterday? Just his words took me back to such wonderful memories and the fact that he was able to show so much emotion with an unfamiliar face lying there shows just how amazing he is! My Twitter timeline had several tweets praising DZ, GF & AG but exploded with kudos and love for DZ! Glad to see that was acknowledged by at least one of the bosses! Also was very classy response by DZ.

I'm still a bit bitter that JuDo's Lante was not promoted and now the new version is. I hope I'm wrong but the cynic in me is not liking that the tweet wants us to fall in love with "Lulu" and doesn't mention the couple. If the winning her back doesn't work for TPTB where does that leave Dante/DZ?

Thanks for recaps ladies & gent!

#65377   2013/04/16 06:14AM
    sclcardiac

Good morning everyone! Sending thoughts and prayers out to all affected by the tragedy in Boston. I would also like to wish NYtina2 a very Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a nice one! Giving a standing ovation to the fabulous Dominic Zamprogna! His performance yesterday was absolutely amazing! All I got is..WOW!!! Genie and Tony were wonderful also, but Dom stole the show for me! I felt so bad for L&L and Dante when Lulu didn't know who they were. Dante has a long road in front of him, but I really hope that he'll pull out all the stops to help Lulu remember their love and make her fall in love with him again. I think that could be a great storyline. I'm off to take care of some errands. I'll see you at showtime!

#65378   2013/04/16 06:36AM
    kcuteus

Quote DestinyAIB:
    Quote stc28:

Morning to all!

Continuing to keep those affected by yesterday's tragic events in Boston in my thoughts and prayers! Hits close to home knowing my daughter was just in Boston visiting friends last Friday.

How phenomenal was DZ yesterday? Just his words took me back to such wonderful memories and the fact that he was able to show so much emotion with an unfamiliar face lying there shows just how amazing he is! My Twitter timeline had several tweets praising DZ, GF & AG but exploded with kudos and love for DZ! Glad to see that was acknowledged by at least one of the bosses! Also was very classy response by DZ.

I'm still a bit bitter that JuDo's Lante was not promoted and now the new version is. I hope I'm wrong but the cynic in me is not liking that the tweet wants us to fall in love with "Lulu" and doesn't mention the couple. If the winning her back doesn't work for TPTB where does that leave Dante/DZ?

Thanks for recaps ladies & gent!

I loved yesterday show. Dom was so good. He was crying witch was good. It would be funny to have GF TG and DZ have there emmy reel come from the same show. I think with that tweit that RC put up I think he was also tlaking about Dante felling in love with Lulu again not just the fans.

#65379   2013/04/16 06:47AM
    Meegs

Dom was amazing yesterday! This whole s/l should give him some incredible stuff for Emmy reels next year. Wouldn't it be ironic if he does get nominated and wins for this story and Julie gets nominated and wins for Lulu's final scene with Maxie next year?

#65380   2013/04/16 10:57AM
    luvmygirls

Here for showtime!

« 6533 6534 6535 6536 6537 6538 6539 6540 6541 6542 6543 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list