List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5588709, Replies: 65535
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #51   2011/11/20 09:23PM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    showersceneo...

Quote stormyskies:
    Quote showersceneorbust:
    Quote stormyskies:
    Quote showersceneorbust: Never have used the "reply"

You haven't? How do you post then....telepathy

I use:

"Post a message in this topic", smarty pants

That's Miss Smarty Pants to you

I always use "reply"; I only used the other one when the thread was broken

Somehow that doesn't surprise me that WE don't even use the same method to post

#52   2011/11/20 09:35PM
    Janalynfan

Yay! Already to page 5! This train certainly is Express! Now, I have to go back and catch up!

#53   2011/11/20 09:43PM
    Hurricane Du...

Quote showersceneorbust:
    Quote stormyskies:
    Quote showersceneorbust:
    Quote stormyskies:

I use:

That's Miss Smarty Pants to you

I always use "reply"; I only used the other one when the thread was broken

Somehow that doesn't surprise me that WE don't even use the same method to post

You two are cracking me up! Well I need to hit the bed. I'm freezing! Lil H only goes to school for two days this week. WOOHOO! 11 miles one way is too far for me when I have to make two trips there a day.

#54   2011/11/20 09:45PM
    Lanteforever

YAY, a new thread! Thank you Firestorm! I now can hit reply and reply with quote! To all good things to come for our Lante!!!

#55   2011/11/20 09:52PM
    bluesky123

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE OUR NEW BOARD, IT IS FANTASTIC! OUR TRAIN IS REALLY MOVING NOW (6 PAGES ALL READY).

I can't wait for next week, I think were going to get some really great scenes. I can't wait for a Lante Thanksgiving, it is going to be great filled with Love I'm sure. I hope this week will be the start of this s/l moving along so we can finally get a Happily Engaged Lante like we want.

I hope Lulu and Dante finally talk, I mean REALLY TALK so they can work through everything especially Lulu's fears. I know once they do Dante will help her through her fears and they will FINALLY BE HAPPILY ENGAGED. I can't wait for this to happen and hopefully it will happen soon because I am tired of this angst being drawn out. I know a lot of us are definitely ready for Lante Happiness.

I am getting tired and am going to go off to bed to enjoy beautiful Lante Dreams.

Night Everybody! Sweet Lante Dreams!

Talk to Everyone Tomorrow.

#56   2011/11/20 09:59PM
    Lante-Express

Quote showersceneorbust:
    Quote stormyskies:

I use:

The three of us posting together; you never know what could happen!!!

Miss the two of you!!! Love you both. Hugs...

#57   2011/11/20 10:01PM
    DestinyAIB

Quote JillyJ: Whoo Hooo! I'm Moving All My Boxes in!! New Digs Look Sparkly! Love It, Fire! So Happy For Our New Place!

Lante Are Going To Rock Around The Christmas Tree!! Let's Go, Lante!

Woohoo!! We can quote again!! As to the above bold...I hope that's not all they do around the Christmas tree!

#58   2011/11/20 10:18PM
    daisylover

Just dropped in to say goodnight before heading off to bed and found my home away from home had moved up the block. So glad you see a new home and old friends.
    In celebration, I changed my avi. Please let me know when you see it. Can you guess who it is????
    I'll need to get caught up on the old board tomorrow, been busy all weekend. Had a delicious weekend with Dante and Lante, and lots of fanfics. Played with my IPad and learned a whole lot of new tricks.
    Night all and see you tomorrow.
    One question before I go. Maybe it was addressed on the old thread, but here goes. When I was watching Friday's episode and I was seeing the lady in white I couldn't help but wonder: it's the middle of November in upstate NY. She's roaming around a large castle that has no power, which I'm assuming means no heat other than the fireplace, and she's wandering around in a sheer nightgown and bare feet. Whoever she is, she must have recently resided at the North Pole.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/20 10:25PM
    #59   2011/11/21 01:52AM
    aussielantel...

G'day all and I just have to say how proud of you all I am with starting the third Lante love thread. Lets hope this is going to include the next Lante chapter we have all been waiting for.....the wedding and maybe a little baby as well.Aussies in the house and honey Im home.
    Lante forever

#60   2011/11/21 03:20AM
    sclcardiac

Good morning all and Happy Monday! I'm up way too early, but unfortunately it's back to work for me today. I hope everyone's enjoying the new thread, I know I am. I'm loving the fact the we can "reply with quote" again. I'm looking forward to this Lante Thanksgiving week and hoping for lots of good stuff! I hope you all have a great Monday, and for those traveling, I hope it's a safe and uneventful trip! Looking forward to showtime! Enjoy your day!

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list