List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5543096, Replies: 65535
    « 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:
    #121   2011/11/21 11:18AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    dieleelantef...

Quote Caitie:
    Quote firestorm: Good morning, everyone. Looks like people are finding the new thread. That's great. So glad everyone is happy on the shiny, new train.

I'm seeing several of you talking about Dante & Lulu going Christmas Tree shopping. Where is that spoiler coming from? Can't wait to see it happen if it's true.

Really looking forward to this week's shows. Almost hate the fact that we'll only get three new episodes this week.

Safe travels to everyone who is traveling. I'm off for a little while this morning, but will be back by showtime!

Good morning, Gail, and thank you for setting up our new home!

Re that spoiler - very much GOS at this point. It was in an anon drop at DD a week or two ago. So, it's really hard to say. At this point, it's just a fun spec!

That spoiler rumor is at the ghh page it also saids there will be a christmas party that will last for days and dante and lulu and lots of other couples are there. I just wondering if it is there engagement party wishful thinking.

Reminder call the nbc line today between 1pm and 3 pm est time the number is on the gh fan unite page on the fb page it doesn't hurt to help out maybe abc will get the hint and leave our soap alone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/21 11:22AM
    #122   2011/11/21 11:21AM
    Stronci

Quote Stronci:
    Quote LanteChick:
    Quote Lante-Express: I'm thinking as a Housewarming gift for The Lante Express 3, the perfect gift would be a VIBRATING LANTE!!! :D

Yes YES YEESSS!!

Vibrating AND Climaxing Lante!

Lante has been MIA in this department....going through a bit of withdrawals I guess.

#123   2011/11/21 11:23AM
    Storyloverfan

New Promo with beautiful Lante!! Oh, the smiles!!!

youtu.be/ZqEWd4NNE_8

fingers crossed I did it correctly -- if not, go to DZ's FB page

#124   2011/11/21 11:24AM
    JillyJ

Quote dieleelanteforever:
    Quote Caitie:
    Quote firestorm: Good morning, everyone. Looks like people are finding the new thread. That's great. So glad everyone is happy on the shiny, new train.

I'm seeing several of you talking about Dante & Lulu going Christmas Tree shopping. Where is that spoiler coming from? Can't wait to see it happen if it's true.

Really looking forward to this week's shows. Almost hate the fact that we'll only get three new episodes this week.

Safe travels to everyone who is traveling. I'm off for a little while this morning, but will be back by showtime!

Good morning, Gail, and thank you for setting up our new home!

Re that spoiler - very much GOS at this point. It was in an anon drop at DD a week or two ago. So, it's really hard to say. At this point, it's just a fun spec!

That spoiler rumor is at the ghh page it also saids there will be a christmas party that will last for days and dante and lulu and lots of other couples are there. I just wondering if it is there engagement party wishful thinking.

Reminder call the nbc line today between 1pm and 3 pm est time the number is on the gh fan unite page on the fb page it doesn't hurt to help out maybe abc will get the hint and leave our soap alone.

Now you guys are getting me all excited! I'd LOVE for Olivia to throw a huge holiday Lante engagement party! Sounds so perfect!

#125   2011/11/21 11:31AM
    ghfan1006

Quote Storyloverfan: New Promo with beautiful Lante!! Oh, the smiles!!!

youtu.be/ZqEWd4NNE_8

Thanks for bringing this over. It looks good. I love the fact we can reply with quote again.

#126   2011/11/21 11:35AM
    Stronci

Quote ghfan1006:

youtu.be/ZqEWd4NNE_8

Thanks for bringing this over. It looks good. I love the fact we can reply with quote again.

The smiles = THUD!

#127   2011/11/21 11:39AM
    Storyloverfan

Quote Stronci:
    Quote ghfan1006:

youtu.be/ZqEWd4NNE_8

The smiles = THUD!

I love having the 'reply w quote' working again too! It makes me smile -- but nothing makes me smile like the smile on this promo! Holy THUD! is right!!

#128   2011/11/21 11:39AM
    Lulu Lover

20min to showtime.

#129   2011/11/21 11:40AM
    Stronci

Quote daisylover: Good morning all. I just caught up on the old board and I'm so sorry I missed out on the fun. Any chance we could continue with the recipes? I really need some new ones. I've served the same Thanksgiving dinner for the last 40 years and it's getting a little boring. I'd like to change it up a little.
    I just want to say that we all have things to be thankful for, and for me, I'm thankful for 2 very important things. I'm thankful for my daughter, who is the light of my life, and for all of you here on this mb. You, my friends are my life line.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Safe travels if you're traveling, good weather for us all, love of family and friends, and most of all, a hopeful future.

Hey, Sharon, try some Bailey's with a splash of Egg Nog BEFORE you even start cooking! The meal/day should turn our really different than years past.

OR

Serve PBJ and watch everyone's reactions!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/21 11:41AM
    #130   2011/11/21 11:46AM
    tbsbob

HEY GUYS!!! I'M HERE!!

I WAS ABLE TO GET ON HERE!!

WOO HOO!!!

I thought since DZ posted last week that he was a self-professed 'Christmas Geek' and was already listening to Christmas music. So it got me to thinking....

Let's play ANOTHER GAME!!! (Thanks to Karen for making me think about games and fun on the board again!)

WHAT IS YOUR ALL-TIME FAVORITE CHRISTMAS SONG(s)?!?!?!

I'll get it started - maybe if we get enough people we could do a 'thud' mailing to DZ and let him know we are all
    CHRISTMAS GEEKS!! Mary - are you up to it?!?!

Here is mine --

"Where are you Christmas?" Faith Hill
    from the movie "How the Grinch Stole Christmas"

« 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list