List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5630378, Replies: 65535
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2011/11/21 09:22AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    lisae19

New Lante thread, good news from DZ and KM about true happiness for Lante coming up, it's a great start to a great week and holiday season.

I love that the pages load so quickly now on the board. I think my avi is still my original one, a pic I took of DZ when he was here at the Las Vegas Women's Fair in Jan 2010, maybe it's time for a change and use one of my many Lante pics I've made.

Daisylover, I see the young pic of DZ as your avi. Try refreshing the page, that's what allowed me to see it.

#102   2011/11/21 09:28AM
    uliis

so nice to not have the web browser freeze up every time I wanted to go the next page! Thanks for setting the new thread up!

#103   2011/11/21 09:40AM
    Lante-Express

Quote daisylover: I still can't see any avi at all for me yet. Anyone else see anything but a shadow?

Love your new avi,Sharon! I see our Hot Stallion!!!

#104   2011/11/21 09:44AM
    Lante-Express

Quote LanteChick: Good Morning LEX!!

How awesome is a fictional couple when a group of women and William have loved on them enough to start a 3rd thread?!! That speaks volumes to the depth of Lante's story and JuDo's ability to always convey that story with such realism.

Looking forward to Lante's Thanksgiving this week...and so intrigued by what Kelly Monoco's answer was to who will be happy at Christmas question. I'm so excited and just makes me wanna vote more,call more and write more to spread some Lante love!!!

LOVE this post!!!

#105   2011/11/21 09:44AM
    Stronci

Quote daisylover: I still can't see any avi at all for me yet. Anyone else see anything but a shadow?

I think I am seeing a young DZ...is that correct?

#106   2011/11/21 09:45AM
    Caitie

Quote LanteChick: Good Morning LEX!!

How awesome is a fictional couple when a group of women and William have loved on them enough to start a 3rd thread?!! That speaks volumes to the depth of Lante's story and JuDo's ability to always convey that story with such realism.

Looking forward to Lante's Thanksgiving this week...and so intrigued by what Kelly Monoco's answer was to who will be happy at Christmas question. I'm so excited and just makes me wanna vote more,call more and write more to spread some Lante love!!!

Me, too! Keep showing lots of love!!

#107   2011/11/21 09:47AM
    Lante-Express

I'm thinking as a Housewarming gift for The Lante Express 3, the perfect gift would be a VIBRATING LANTE!!! :D

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/21 09:48AM
    #108   2011/11/21 09:47AM
    daisylover

Quote Stronci:

I think I am seeing a young DZ...is that correct?

yes, that's him. I just love that picture. The Italian before he became the stallion.

#109   2011/11/21 09:56AM
    LanteChick

Quote Lante-Express: I'm thinking as a Housewarming gift for The Lante Express 3, the perfect gift would be a VIBRATING LANTE!!! :D

Yes YES YEESSS!!

#110   2011/11/21 10:08AM
    ghfangirl

Hey everyone! So happy to see we have a bright, shiny new thread to post on!

Love hearing the new drops! Sounds like maybe we're turning a corner!

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list