List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante (FANS ONLY/NO BASH)

Started by firestorm at 2011/11/20 06:00PM
    Latest post: 2013/04/25 04:13PM, Views: 5426171, Replies: 65535
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2011/11/21 08:03AM
    Re: The Lante Express 3 / All Things Lulu & Dante
    LEXLUV

Quote daisylover: Good morning all. I just caught up on the old board and I'm so sorry I missed out on the fun. Any chance we could continue with the recipes? I really need some new ones. I've served the same Thanksgiving dinner for the last 40 years and it's getting a little boring. I'd like to change it up a little.
    I just want to say that we all have things to be thankful for, and for me, I'm thankful for 2 very important things. I'm thankful for my daughter, who is the light of my life, and for all of you here on this mb. You, my friends are my life line.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Safe travels if you're traveling, good weather for us all, love of family and friends, and most of all, a hopeful future.

I can see your new avi now...I couldn't see it earlier this morning....very cute! What types of recipes are you looking for? I am trying out a new sweet potato and grits recipe this year.

#92   2011/11/21 08:04AM
    daisylover

Quote goggiebear:
    Quote daisylover: I still can't see any avi at all for me yet. Anyone else see anything but a shadow?

Hey Sharon when u change ur avi..did ya make sure that the box that say display my images was check off? Cause if it not. Then u will have a shadow figure as ur avi. So make sure that box is check off

thanks so much Gbear. That box wasn't checked. I appreciate you letting me know. I've never changed my avi before the original one I set the account up with. Now my original image is back, so I need to wait for the new one to show up right?

#93   2011/11/21 08:07AM
    daisylover

Quote LEXLUV:
    Quote daisylover: Good morning all. I just caught up on the old board and I'm so sorry I missed out on the fun. Any chance we could continue with the recipes? I really need some new ones. I've served the same Thanksgiving dinner for the last 40 years and it's getting a little boring. I'd like to change it up a little.
    I just want to say that we all have things to be thankful for, and for me, I'm thankful for 2 very important things. I'm thankful for my daughter, who is the light of my life, and for all of you here on this mb. You, my friends are my life line.
    I hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving. Safe travels if you're traveling, good weather for us all, love of family and friends, and most of all, a hopeful future.

I can see your new avi now...I couldn't see it earlier this morning....very cute! What types of recipes are you looking for? I am trying out a new sweet potato and grits recipe this year.

probably mostly veggie type recipes. I'm so boring, it's always carrots and green beans. The family isn't much for sweet potatoes tho so I'm trying to switch it up a bit. One of my favorite recipes is for "Harvard Beets". An old Englis family tradition, but I'm the only one that'll eat them in my family so I need to find something new.

#94   2011/11/21 08:14AM
    Caitie

Quote daisylover:
    Quote LEXLUV:

probably mostly veggie type recipes. I'm so boring, it's always carrots and green beans. The family isn't much for sweet potatoes tho so I'm trying to switch it up a bit. One of my favorite recipes is for "Harvard Beets". An old Englis family tradition, but I'm the only one that'll eat them in my family so I need to find something new.

I can see your AVI! Young Dom!!

#95   2011/11/21 08:22AM
    Hunnys

Quote daisylover: I still can't see any avi at all for me yet. Anyone else see anything but a shadow?

I see your new avi of our hunk-a-doodledo.

YAY Edit works!!!!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/11/21 08:26AM
    #96   2011/11/21 08:54AM
    daisylover

Quote Hunnys:

YAY Edit works!!!!

I'm still seeing the old one. Tell me what the new one looks like.

#97   2011/11/21 08:57AM
    sclcardiac

Quote daisylover:
    Quote Hunnys:

YAY Edit works!!!!

I'm still seeing the old one. Tell me what the new one looks like.

Black and white pic of a very young, smiling Dominic!

#98   2011/11/21 08:57AM
    daisylover

Quote Caitie:
    Quote daisylover:
    Quote LEXLUV:

I can see your AVI! Young Dom!!

YES!!! I'm so glad someone is seeing it. I still can't, but that's ok. I love that pic of him. He was such a cutie even then. I couldn't decide last night if I wanted to change the avi to him when he was a little boy or put one of him and Linda. I have a really gorgeous one of them together that I'm not sure many people have seen.

#99   2011/11/21 09:08AM
    Lante-Express

Thought For Today, 11/21/11:
    Someday everything will make perfect sense. So for
    now, Laugh at the confusion, Smile through the tears,
    and keep reminding yourself, that everything happens
    for a reason...
    Have a great day everyone!!!

I am so loving our new address The Lante Express 3!!!!
    It is filled with so many HOPES, DREAMS, and
    POSSIBILITIES...

#100   2011/11/21 09:13AM
    LanteChick

Good Morning LEX!!

How awesome is a fictional couple when a group of women and William have loved on them enough to start a 3rd thread?!! That speaks volumes to the depth of Lante's story and JuDo's ability to always convey that story with such realism.

Looking forward to Lante's Thanksgiving this week...and so intrigued by what Kelly Monoco's answer was to who will be happy at Christmas question. I'm so excited and just makes me wanna vote more,call more and write more to spread some Lante love!!!

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list