List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

General Hospital - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: General Hospital Forum :: Who you think the mystery person is, at Wyndemere?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Who you think the mystery person is, at Wyndemere?

Started by Axl Rose at 2011/11/06 08:36PM
    Latest post: 2011/11/07 06:33AM, Views: 849, Replies: 2
    page:
    #1   2011/11/06 08:36PM
    Who you think the mystery person is, at Wyndemere?
    Axl Rose

If anything there seems to be a mystery person at Wyndemere who is apparently lurking in the shadows, and he & or she is watching Ethan's every move at Wyndemere, and even Spinelli while he was on Spoon Island with Maxie, they sensed a presence at Wyndemere also, which makes me think there is someone there other than Ethan, who is there plotting something evil, something scary, and I like it.

The mystery person in my opinion is Valentin Cassadine, and he has finally arrived in Port Charles waiting for the right time to finally take his rage out on the Spencers and Cassadines

Valentin for anyone who might not know who he is, he is the bastard son of Mikkos Cassadine & one of his many mistresses but that Valentin was practically rejected by Mikkos at birth, denying Valentin of any rights and or privileges of the Cassadine name, disowning him. And that Valentin is the only person who Helena actually fears, and Helena does not scare easily, and that Valentin hates all things Spencer and hates his own family the Cassadines too and he is determined to take his rage, his anger, his revenge out on any Spencer and or Cassadine who he can get his hands on

It makes perfect sense for him to be the mystery person at Wyndemere, and that maybe Valentin was the one who saved Elizabeth at Wyndemere on Spoon Island and that he just left her there and vanished as soon as he saw Spinelli coming

And I think Valentin is going to be the new doctor at GH, Dr. Ewen Keenan using this name as an alias much like how Theo Hoffman used his name as an alias for his other identity The Balkan, Valentin will do the same.

#2   2011/11/06 09:55PM
    Re: Who you think the mystery person is, at Wyndemere?
    GoodbyeHoppy

Thats a good guess about the new doctor..will keep my eyes on him for sure..Ewan is a foreign name. And Valentin did drug Helena so he might know his way around a needle..interesting..

#3   2011/11/07 06:33AM
    Re: Who you think the mystery person is, at Wyndemere?
    Axl Rose

Valentin is watching not just Ethan but he is watching Lucky, Luke, Lulu, Alexis, Sam, Kristina, and Molly because Alexis is Valentin's sister and Sam, Kristina, and Molly are his nieces, and also because Lulu, Luke, and Lucky are all Spencers

And imagine if the new doctor is Valentin, he would know his way around a needle poisoning his step-mother Helena, but also keeping Luke captive

And Valentin would also be connected to Sonny and Jason too, because Jason is married to Valentin's niece Sam, and Sonny because he is the father of Alexis' daughter Valentin's niece Kristina, and also they are connected through Molly too because they share her as a niece

And they say Valentin is the most evil out of all the Cassadines, even more evil than Helena ever was

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list